robert paul aka red

Findlay, OH

#1 Jan 22, 2012
ha if you know him i'm sure you know not too trust his word because he is just a liar he will always ask to stay with people and get's people drugs and uses them till he suppost to pay them and then he will hurry up and grab his shit while your sleeping and bail he will not ever pay anybody back and just use you so never take his word cause he is just worthless pos.

Findlay, OH

#2 Jan 25, 2012
i known he like to like to mess around wit lil girls and he' 25

Findlay, OH

#3 Feb 3, 2012
420babyyyy wrote:
i known he like to like to mess around wit lil girls and he' 25
ya this is true for sure.. my sister came home a few weeks maybe month ago bragging about how she had sex with red and a jon dullabohn or however you spell it at the same time and she is only 16

Oxford, OH

#4 May 29, 2013
Hey why is everybody want shit behind my back but dont want to say shit to my face.and you bitches talkin shit.u dont.kno quit hatin n get a life and if u got something to say about me come say it to mu face u kno where im at ...celinababe i would like to kno where your lil sister is who i supposly fukd cuz i sure didnt fuk her ....

Celina, OH

#5 Jun 7, 2013
redd as you call yourself, maybe an English class and a good old ass beating would teach you, you are white and to leave little girls alone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha Anderson 13 hr Curious 1
Looking for Frank Dietrich Tue Salesman 2
Jessica Mullins (Aug '17) Mon Stand up guy my ass 22
Joni paul Mar 13 Hoeknows 3
Chris Guffey Mar 7 Goodboy 1
Tony Hines (Jan '17) Mar 7 Tight booty 20
Jake (Jeremy) Green (Aug '15) Mar 6 Tight booty 4

Celina Jobs

Personal Finance

Celina Mortgages