Alleged drug dealer indicted in fatal...

Alleged drug dealer indicted in fatal wreck

There are 5 comments on the Dayton Daily News story from Apr 11, 2008, titled Alleged drug dealer indicted in fatal wreck. In it, Dayton Daily News reports that:

Alleged drug dealer indicted in fatal wreck By James Cummings CELINA - A 22-year-old man was arrested this week on charges that he sold cocaine to the driver who later failed to stop at a sign and crashed into ... via Dayton Daily News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dayton Daily News.

Ghoul

Columbus, OH

#1 Apr 15, 2008
Hang em
hang him high

Columbia, SC

#2 Aug 4, 2008
send him 2 jail
Sarah

Celina, OH

#3 Aug 12, 2008
And yet another ridiculous move by Mercer County. Charge him for drug dealing, of course. But to hold this person responsible for the actions of another is totally insane. Let's put the blame on somebody else. How about make the person who is directly responsible for the accident solely responsible and quit trying to pawn blame onto someone else?! Who's to say it was the cocaine that caused the accident? Anybody with half a brain knows it was most likely the alcohol. What a joke.
Former resident

Savannah, GA

#4 Aug 29, 2008
I concur with Sarah...yes he should be charged for selling cocaine..however...the driver knew he was under the influence so he alone bears the blame.
FxxxSnitches

Celina, OH

#5 Mar 21, 2012
So badly hate it that people can do this type of thing and then snitch to get themselves out of trouble. Bullsh** So basically I can kill whoever I want if that was what I wanted as long as I had enough people to snitch on???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
samatha snyder (Feb '13) 17 hr bigboy420000000 15
april hall (Feb '14) May 25 A REAL friend 29
Anybody know tyler kittle May 22 Its ok 8
Warning St Mary's residents..Keith Shellhouse i... May 21 Smresident 6
Looking for single girls in the Celina Ohio area (Mar '13) May 16 Sinderella 7
Good Restaurant and Bars May 9 Setter 4
Jeremy robinson and Natasha murphy May 2 Funny 3

Celina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance