stephan morgan
mhmhmh

Akron, OH

#1 Jan 10, 2014
Is he really a drug dealer .....is it true the task force is watching him?
Stunned

Fayette, OH

#2 Jan 17, 2014
I am a close friend of Stephan and anyone who truly knows him will knows this is ridiculous! Knowing his past and what he went through with his his mom he hasn't touched done or ever dealt in drugs. Stephan has worked very hard to get what he has and has worked smart to keep it. Ask his wife how many nights and days he was gone scrapping cars and attending auctions there were many nights the dinner table was 1 shy. I think in today's world people don't understand that hard work and persistence pays off, when they see someone with a better lifestyle then themselves it makes them feel better better to just slander someone to make them feel good about themselves. This is America, anyone can get ahead, work for themselves , and reap the benefits of doing so. The mercer county sheriffs department does a great job and their drug force is keeping celina drug free better than anyone do you think they would have done something by now if he truly was involved in drugs in any way, c'mon people talking bad about someone and or posting it on the Internet is childish and immature its time to grow up get a job, work hard and enjoy life!
Yep

Columbus, OH

#3 Jan 23, 2014
I second that, I have known him for over 20 years and do business with him on a constant basis, this posts needs to be deleted immediately, I think this post is the farthest from the truth I have ever seen. That's a good man right there.
mary

Findlay, OH

#4 Jan 25, 2014
steph, would never do drugs the cops now who does and doesnt come on people know who your talkin about
CMM

Rockford, OH

#5 Feb 1, 2014
I know for a fact he would not do anything like that. He's a hard working man, that worked hard to get to where he is. Whoever told you that doesn't know what they are talking about. He is an all around great guy and has many people that know his character and would vouch for him.
curious in richmond

Bowling Green, OH

#6 Feb 2, 2014
is roy hatfield a snitch heard he was just curious
mbp

United States

#7 Feb 13, 2014
He is,i get from him all the time
ohknow

Fort Recovery, OH

#8 Feb 14, 2014
i no lots of people who scrap and they have never made his money!!!!!!!! how does he buy so much stuff .....houses....... house in other states you dont make that kind of money on a 15 car car-lot. things don't add up he might not be selling drugs but he is into something. he could also be living off his wifes mom and dad there very wealthy from what i here!!!!!!
seriously

Dayton, OH

#9 Feb 16, 2014
Ohknow is an idiot. 15 car lot, if he sells just 9 of those in a month I can assure you he would make over $10,000 that month which is probably alot more than your sorry ass makes. You really have to be one of the dumbest people I have seen on here. Honest good man is what he is so please just shut up.
Jessica Mullins

Medina, OH

#10 Feb 23, 2014
You're either a fan because you're happy for people or a hater because you're miserable with yourself.

Steph, I'm a "stripper". Only have heard that for years now;) you're banging out dope, I'm banging my ass out on a pole. This shits so boring...
trini

Celina, OH

#11 Mar 16, 2014
Jessica Mullins wrote:
You're either a fan because you're happy for people or a hater because you're miserable with yourself.
Steph, I'm a "stripper". Only have heard that for years now;) you're banging out dope, I'm banging my ass out on a pole. This shits so boring...
your post our nuts but your probably just use to having them on your face.
wow

Celina, OH

#12 Mar 17, 2014
Hes an investor and a hard working man who has earned every dollar honestly....not a surprise Celina would try to ruin his name...before you try to tear his reputation down look at your own

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Guffey Apr 19 Goodboy 3
Jessica Mullins (Aug '17) Apr 14 YourAcunt 23
Miranda Car Apr 13 Uncle Tom 7
parkway football Apr 11 Convoydude 1
Dustin muter Apr 9 Heyeverybody 1
Justice For BRANDI D (Jul '17) Apr 9 Dick420 12
celina swingers (Jul '12) Apr 9 Dick420 4

Celina Jobs

Personal Finance

Celina Mortgages