Mrs. Little
Martin

Dallas, TX

#1 Oct 3, 2007
Is it true what I heard about Mrs. Little? She was my sons teacher last year, and I hope to god that it is just a horrible rumor.
Britt

Farmersville, TX

#2 Oct 3, 2007
it's true she died tthis morning
Martin

Dallas, TX

#3 Oct 3, 2007
my prayers and sympathy got to her family. i heard that her daughter was in the car, how is she doing?
suz

Dallas, TX

#4 Oct 3, 2007
my friend said that she has had some surgery's
John

Pico Rivera, CA

#5 Oct 3, 2007
Does anyone know what happened?
randy

United States

#6 Oct 3, 2007
John wrote:
Does anyone know what happened?
She was in a bad car wreck with her daughter.
A Friend

San Antonio, TX

#7 Oct 3, 2007
Lauren is in critical but stable condition.
Funeral for Mrs. LIttle will be this Saturday at 1 pm. in Waco, TX. NOt sure where yet.
Sandy

College Station, TX

#8 Oct 4, 2007
361Groups Prayers are with James and children at this time, as Robin was an acceptional person.
tamara

United States

#10 Oct 4, 2007
Martin wrote:
Is it true what I heard about Mrs. Little? She was my sons teacher last year, and I hope to god that it is just a horrible rumor.
Yes, it is true I am a family member Robin was killed Tuesday night in a headon accident with an 18 wheeler, Lauren is in ICU at Parkland in Dallas she had brain surgery to remove part of her skull yesterday to relieve the pressure and they told the family the next 24 hours are critical that was as of last night.
Martin

Dallas, TX

#11 Oct 4, 2007
Please keep us informed of laurens condition. Our prayers will go to her as well as her family. I heard that she was as sweet of a person as her mother. Although i have not spoken with Mrs. Little for some time (last school year) I will truly miss the oportunity for her to teach my youngest son. I know Adam (my oldest) spoke very highly of her and would tell my youngest that some day, when he gets big like him, he will also get to see Mrs. Little. Adam, I know, misses seeing her accross the hall and talking to her in the morning. If there is anything that the family needs, please let us know. My E-mail is below.
Thank you,
Martin
[email protected]
san

Greenville, TX

#12 Oct 5, 2007
Martin wrote:
ur spozed to capitalize God
randy

United States

#13 Oct 5, 2007
A Friend wrote:
Lauren is in critical but stable condition.
Funeral for Mrs. LIttle will be this Saturday at 1 pm. in Waco, TX. NOt sure where yet.
Please let me know where and when the funeral is, Thanks
tamara

United States

#14 Oct 7, 2007
randy wrote:
<quoted text>
Please let me know where and when the funeral is, Thanks
The funeral was yesterday in Waco it was a very simple service. The family had a very hard decision to make considering the circumstances. Lauren is still in Parkland Hospital in critical condition. Please keep them in your prayers.
Martin

Dallas, TX

#15 Oct 15, 2007
Any news on Lauren?
Russell

Killeen, TX

#16 Oct 16, 2007
On behalf of the family I would like to thank everyone for their prayers and concern in
this very difficult time. I would like to humbly say "Thank You" to the Celeste community for
coming to Waco for my sister Robyn's funeral.

Lauren's condition, while still serious, has stabilized; however, she still has not regained
consciousness. The Doctor's have informed us that despite her serious trauma they do not
believe she has any brain damage and she may be moved to a re-hab hospital soon.

Thank you for your continued prayers and support.
Gay Millsap Niblack

Killeen, TX

#17 Oct 21, 2007
Russell, Randy and family,
I graduated with Russell and read in today's paper that Robyn had passed away. I am so sorry for your loss and am praying and will continue to pray for James, Lauren, Hunter, you and your family.
I love you.
Russell

Killeen, TX

#18 Feb 28, 2010
Lauren Little, of Celeste, left this world and into the loving arms of her awaiting mother on Feb. 26, 2010, after a long and courageous battle from injuries sustained in a tragic auto accident on Oct. 2, 2007. A rosary will be 6:30 p.m. Monday, March 1, with a visitation to follow at the Bellmead Funeral Home. Mass of Christian Burial will be 10 a.m. March 2, at St. Joseph's Catholic Church with Father Timothy Vaverek as Celebrant; burial will follow at Oakwood Cemetery

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celeste Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mid 30's southern gentleman Fri Elise Gingrich 4
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri Farting 945
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Thu Farting 766
News Gilbert to retire as Aikin Elementary Principal Jul 27 Stay away 3
jeremy and karen st john Jul 24 chicken 3
News Grand Opening Of Oba Farms Organic Agriculture Jul 15 Church in Fort Worth 1
Review: Gzim's Pizza And Pasta Jul 12 Mandy pots 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Celeste Mortgages