Vintage Bakelite Mah Jongg Sets for S...

Vintage Bakelite Mah Jongg Sets for Sale!

Posted in the Celebration Forum

Mah Jongg Collector

Ocala, FL

#1 Feb 8, 2009
If you are tired of playing with white tiles and would like to buy a vintage Mah Jongg game that will increase in value, as most antiques do, contact me.
I have sets for sale $200 to $500.
Email me for pictures: [email protected]
Mah Jongg Collector
Vintage Mah Jong games

Vancouver, Canada

#2 May 31, 2009
For the LARGEST selection of vintage Mah Jong games head to www.mahjongmahjong.com . We SPECIALIZE in vintage mah jong games.

Games on the web site are from a personal collection and includes the following manufacturers: 10 Flowers, 2 tone, AP Games, antique Cardinal, Chinese Bakelite (including bamboo sprout pillow tiles, owl bam & turkey bam), Coronet, Crisloid, dovetailed, Eastern, enrobed, French Ivory, ES Lowe, Ivorycraft, MET, METRO, Mah Jongg Sales of America, Rottgames, Royal, Royal Depth Control, Stone, TYL and many others.

E-mail for further details: [email protected]
laurie

San Jose, CA

#3 Jun 20, 2009
Mah Jongg Collector wrote:
If you are tired of playing with white tiles and would like to buy a vintage Mah Jongg game that will increase in value, as most antiques do, contact me.
I have sets for sale $200 to $500.
Email me for pictures: [email protected]
Mah Jongg Collector
I'm interested. Specifically looking for bakelite and jokers that are NOT stickerd
Vintage Mah Jong games

Vancouver, Canada

#4 Jun 21, 2009
laurie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm interested. Specifically looking for bakelite and jokers that are NOT stickerd
Take a look at www.mahjongmahjong.com - there are games on this site with natural tiles (no stickers):

http://www.mahjongmahjong.com/CARDINAL-103.ht...
http://www.mahjongmahjong.com/ROYAL-SWIRLED-1...
http://www.mahjongmahjong.com/RDC-91.htm

Enjoy!
Stacy

Agoura Hills, CA

#5 Jul 9, 2009
Can you help? Someone just passed on a beautiful mahj set to me, but it doesn't have any jokers. It's definitely a vintage set. The inside of the box says ROYAL DEPTH CONTROL A&L Manufacturing, Inc. NY. The tiles are butterscotch and not made of wood. They are pretty light. Do you have or do you know where/if I can get some flowers and jokers to match? Thank you!!!

--
[email protected]

--
Stacy
Laurie

Nanuet, NY

#6 Mar 28, 2014
Where can I obtain racks that are Bakelite ( swirl style) in a true red/candy apple red rather than burgundy. I have a set with racks that are in primary colors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celebration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haunted Places in and around Kissimmee (Jul '09) Apr 23 Mcfarland 66
News Sex offenders, predators find room at Friendly ... (Nov '08) Mar '17 CJ_McLain 61
News Coffay, Phyllis W. Mar '17 JMC 3
News Settling cruise bill has been rough sailing (Mar '08) Mar '17 Lance 264
Review: Graham Group LLC (Jan '13) Mar '17 OPTILOGIC 4
Do you purchase armored catfish Mar '17 Rayray 2
Donnie Salmon (Oct '08) Mar '17 looking 6

Celebration Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Celebration Mortgages