Teen dies after summer camp accident

Teen dies after summer camp accident

There are 5 comments on the WDTN Dayton story from Jul 16, 2008, titled Teen dies after summer camp accident. In it, WDTN Dayton reports that:

Cedarville Police are investigating the death of a teenager Tuesday at a church camp held on the campus of Cedarville University.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDTN Dayton.

boshman

Youngstown, OH

#1 Jul 16, 2008
Keep this family in your thouhgts and prayers.
Seymour Bainbridge Ohio

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Jul 17, 2008
Our thoughts and prayers are with the family of this young boy and also the other kids at the camp and the camp staff. I have worked youth camps for years and I know how devestating this would be for everyone.

Since: May 08

Monroe, OH

#3 Jul 18, 2008
Such a tragic accident.

I must commend his family for doing something great. They permitted the use of his "organs" for those individuals in need of transplants.

My hats are off to his parents as well as they are also in my thoughts and prayers.
Dustin Pinner

Aurora, IL

#4 Jul 18, 2008
pray for his family... to lift them up and to get through this! just know thaT it happened for a reason....and could happen to anyone at anytime. LOVE YOU CURTIS
krissy

Sterling, IL

#5 Jul 19, 2008
i was at the summer camp that curtis attended. it was very tragic but he is definetly in a better place now
the parents are SO SO strong for coming and talking to us just 2 days after he was taken. shout out to them
he will definetly be in my prayers and everybody's that attended the camp.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedarville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Massies Apr 30 Benny G 1
anybody going to xenia? (Dec '13) Apr '17 Bad josh 3
sheila jarrett (Sep '16) Apr '17 u only wish u kne... 2
Looking for a job Feb '17 Ace 4
being maani.782863 (Nov '09) Nov '16 Big O 2
Indian mound reserve log cabin... (Apr '12) Jan '16 sha17 2
girls who do it all (May '15) May '15 hatred 1

Cedarville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance