First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cedartownbizness

Kennesaw, GA

#1 Nov 4, 2012
Did D and L Pest Control really sell out?
I heard that it did. What is Dustin L. gonna do now?
Seems like quite a few businesses around here are closing.
ladybugs

Cedartown, GA

#2 Nov 4, 2012
Working with Peachtree Pest Control now.
Crabbs

Tokyo, Japan

#3 Nov 4, 2012
Who cares? He is an obnoxious ass Drunk Racisist herpes infested bastard?
ladybugs

Cedartown, GA

#4 Nov 4, 2012
Now wait just one minute with the name calling.

He's NOT a bastard. I know his parents.
haha

Albertville, AL

#5 Nov 6, 2012
dont forget pill head
the truth

Newnan, GA

#6 Nov 6, 2012
he had to sell out because the state was about to pull his license..he had over 50 termite jobs that were treated with pure water. the state took soil samples and there was no chemical found. he had over a year to retreat them and didnt. dont believe it? check with the state..anyone whos ever had pest work with b/l should check into this because you were probably frauded and ripped off too
for real

United States

#7 Nov 6, 2012
the truth wrote:
he had to sell out because the state was about to pull his license..he had over 50 termite jobs that were treated with pure water. the state took soil samples and there was no chemical found. he had over a year to retreat them and didnt. dont believe it? check with the state..anyone whos ever had pest work with b/l should check into this because you were probably frauded and ripped off too
c

And this guy your are referring to is a JM supporter go figure. SHOULD HAVE BEEN TAKING CARE OF YOUR OWN BUSINESS INSTEAD OF INVESTIGATING FOR JM Lol
haha

Atlanta, GA

#8 Nov 6, 2012
for real wrote:
<quoted text>c

And this guy your are referring to is a JM supporter go figure. SHOULD HAVE BEEN TAKING CARE OF YOUR OWN BUSINESS INSTEAD OF INVESTIGATING FOR JM Lol
He wasn't investigating anything for anyone. Just because you don't like who the new Sheriff is going to be don't start throwing him under a bus or throwing stones. In fact, he and JM aren't even close so please have your facts straight. DL just happens to not like KM. there are plenty that don't and are ready to see him go.
FOR REAL

Newnan, GA

#9 Nov 6, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
He wasn't investigating anything for anyone. Just because you don't like who the new Sheriff is going to be don't start throwing him under a bus or throwing stones. In fact, he and JM aren't even close so please have your facts straight. DL just happens to not like KM. there are plenty that don't and are ready to see him go.
NOT CLOSE? That sounds convenient now that the election is about over and he's made JM look bad with all the DRAMA....... JM knows everything DL puts out there.... he just doesn't want the public thinking he does.....lol. I'm sure KM isn't crying at night bc DL doesn't like him...... and throwing someone under the bus is nothing new to topix.... just ak JM and DL how to do that... we all just follow suit..... have a nice day! Go KM!
haha

Atlanta, GA

#10 Nov 6, 2012
FOR REAL wrote:
<quoted text>NOT CLOSE? That sounds convenient now that the election is about over and he's made JM look bad with all the DRAMA....... JM knows everything DL puts out there.... he just doesn't want the public thinking he does.....lol. I'm sure KM isn't crying at night bc DL doesn't like him...... and throwing someone under the bus is nothing new to topix.... just ak JM and DL how to do that... we all just follow suit..... have a nice day! Go KM!
You seem to think you know everything. I'm curious, when did you become God and given the right to judge? The election is almost over, Thank God! Hope you're ready for the new Sheriff to reign because I don't believe KM will be re-elected. If he is, I can eat my words. I've never thrown him under a bus, he managed to do that on his own. May the best man win. In that case, the best man is JM. VOTE MOATS!
FOR REAL

Newnan, GA

#11 Nov 6, 2012
I must hit a nerve.... sounds like you got a mouth full already.... better swallow!
haha

Atlanta, GA

#12 Nov 6, 2012
You're not a good judge if you think you hit a nerve. I can't help but laugh at the pettiness from KM supporters.
Goodfella

Rome, GA

#13 Nov 6, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>He wasn't investigating anything for anyone. Just because you don't like who the new Sheriff is going to be don't start throwing him under a bus or throwing stones. In fact, he and JM aren't even close so please have your facts straight. DL just happens to not like KM. there are plenty that don't and are ready to see him go.
don't they go to the same church?
haha

Atlanta, GA

#14 Nov 7, 2012
Goodfella wrote:
<quoted text>don't they go to the same church?
No
Goodie

Waverly Hall, GA

#15 Nov 7, 2012
the truth wrote:
he had to sell out because the state was about to pull his license..he had over 50 termite jobs that were treated with pure water. the state took soil samples and there was no chemical found. he had over a year to retreat them and didnt. dont believe it? check with the state..anyone whos ever had pest work with b/l should check into this because you were probably frauded and ripped off too
Thx AC
haha

Atlanta, GA

#16 Nov 7, 2012
Goodie wrote:
<quoted text>Thx AC
Why has this not been In the news? Or has it and I missed it? To me this should be something the county let the public know. Besides on a chat board.
meme

Cedartown, GA

#17 Nov 7, 2012
Why didn't he let is clients known his business was being sold. His father was kind enough years ago to notify his clients.
sundrop

Franklin, GA

#18 Nov 7, 2012
Would you want everyone to know that you was doing the things he was doing?
haha

Atlanta, GA

#19 Nov 7, 2012
I'm sorry but right now this is all hear say. If you know something or have proof take it to the news so that everyone knows about it. Posting it in here is nothing more than pure gossip.
meme

Cedartown, GA

#20 Nov 7, 2012
sundrop wrote:
Would you want everyone to know that you was doing the things he was doing?
If you are addressing my post, I mean the business part, I doubt anyone would want the public to know the personal things.

And in the business part, I don't mean dwelling into the finances or why, but notifying his customers who would be taking over the contracts.

I have received a letter from Peachtree, but even it doesn't mention D*L. But, because I read it here, I knew why.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedartown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Cedartown Dental Assoc - Gerald D Palat... (Oct '09) 3 hr AdamAndSteve 29
Two Years After The Elimination of German Progr... 5 hr Business Executive 41
Dog Drags Butt Across Carpet Thu Fox Trot Charlie 6
Question: Would I be in contempt of court if I ... Thu Chester 13
Sheriff Johnny Moates lied on TV Thu Johnny 205
School board elections Thu Vote Repuvlica 49
Relay for life Apr 24 FamilyGuy2 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cedartown Mortgages