Polk County man pleads guilty in chop...

Polk County man pleads guilty in chop shop case

There are 98 comments on the cedartownstd.com story from Dec 10, 2010, titled Polk County man pleads guilty in chop shop case. In it, cedartownstd.com reports that:

Another man accused of participating in a Polk County chop shop ring has pleaded guilty in U.S. District Court in Rome.

Johnny Lee Summer­ville, 60, a Cedar­town auto salvage yard owner, was indicted in connection with the car theft ring in May.

Summerville pleaded guilty on Thursday to knowingly owning and operating a chop shop and to possessing the drug dihydro­codein­oze with the intent to sell.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at cedartownstd.com.

Rubber Baby Buggy

Rome, GA

#21 Dec 13, 2010
So Robinson plead guilty too? HIs idiotic family has been running aroudn touting his innocence and saying he'd never do a day. I heard the three cars were the easiest three to prove and that three were all that were needed to prove the chop shop charge. I heard there were many more than just three. In my opinion, the few times I've met Robinson, he was an insecure smart aleck. He got on a kick for a while bout how law enforcement officers were dirty and ruined people's lives (he was one). Good Riddens Michael Robinson.
onlyinpolk

Cedartown, GA

#22 Dec 13, 2010
iffn wrote:
I cannot understand why anyone would not think that someone who has stolen and caught with intent to sell drugs should not go to prison?
If he was doing that, all the help he gave his friends, family, etc. were probably helped with
dirty money.
iffn ,You apparently do not live or know much about some of the people who call Polk County home.This county is infected with fools who believe it or not look up to slim that choose to be involved in any thing criminal. You know the welfare and food stamp crowd who brag about the length of their rap sheet, loss their lunch at word job and will jump at the chance to defend their law breaking hero,s. Read the post. One said his crime was not big enough to warrant prosecution ,one said he would give you the shirt off his back (wonder where he got the shirt?), one so much as said ,what the hell everybody does it . Draw your own conclusion . We,re surrounded by nit-wits , fools ,thieves and thugs.

Since: Dec 10

Rome, GA

#23 Dec 13, 2010
hello mr baby rubber wearer. Funny how we all talk behind some screen name. I will do what others refuse to do , i sign and post under my name. what about you. lets see you become secure and reply to me under your name. without doubt i have done wrong, but you are stretching a little to call my family idiotic. now thats something even a man with a good family was taught not to do. maybe me and you could sit down to a cup of coffee and discuss the issue.

Rome, GA

#24 Dec 13, 2010
hello mr baby rubber wearer. Funny how we all talk behind some screen name. I will do what others refuse to do , i sign and post under my name. what about you. lets see you become secure and reply to me under your name. without doubt i have done wrong, but you are stretching a little to call my family idiotic. now thats something even a man with a good family was taught not to do. maybe me and you could sit down to a cup of coffee and discuss the issue.
If not then keep your comments about me toward me and not my family.
wowser

Clearwater, FL

#25 Dec 13, 2010
Rubber Baby Buggy wrote:
So Robinson plead guilty too? HIs idiotic family has been running aroudn touting his innocence and saying he'd never do a day. I heard the three cars were the easiest three to prove and that three were all that were needed to prove the chop shop charge. I heard there were many more than just three. In my opinion, the few times I've met Robinson, he was an insecure smart aleck. He got on a kick for a while bout how law enforcement officers were dirty and ruined people's lives (he was one). Good Riddens Michael Robinson.
You "heard" about the cars. You "heard" there were more than three. Gotta love folks who "hear".

You should take him up on his offer to talk. That way you can REALLY hear.
iffn

Rome, GA

#26 Dec 13, 2010
That conclusion was drawn probably from past plea
deals. Usually people plea to lesser charger in order to get a plea.

And onlyinpolk; I am aware of those people for sure, that was a rather sarcastic remark I was making.

:-)

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#27 Dec 13, 2010
Robinson14 wrote:
Dealing drugs and stealing cars goes beyond idiotic, I call folks like that scum from under the rim of a toilet. BTW slick, name the time and place, and I will buy you that cup of coffee.
Rubber Baby Buggy

Rome, GA

#28 Dec 13, 2010
I have a life and will not be dragged into your filth. I would take no satisfaction in whooping a good family man who just happens to be on his way to the penitentiary. MS04 seems game though I doubt anyone will ever meet anywhere. you concern about your family should have translated to Perhaps you should've admitted "I've done wrong" before you had friends and family proclaiming your innocence.

Rome, GA

#29 Dec 13, 2010
MSO4. chandler glad to see you have come out to play.that slick comment gives you away. i think i would like the coffee now. how bout you email the location at [email protected] that way everyone doesnt ruin mine and your party. and rubber, i will always defend my family and if you had a life then you wouldnt be on topix downing mine. good family men make bad choices sometimes. but i can see you are your family are perfect. thats why we hide behind screen names!
iffn

Rome, GA

#30 Dec 13, 2010
Nobody is perfect, but in this case you seem to be going to jail and some of us aren't.

I have a life, and I post on topix. That's a standard accusation made by guilty people on chat boards.

Good luck.

Rome, GA

#31 Dec 13, 2010
not now iffn, im busy

Rome, GA

#32 Dec 13, 2010
ok iffn. your mama said i can continue later, what did you say?
Crack Pipe

Rome, GA

#33 Dec 13, 2010
Oh yeah. They gonna love you in federal prison.

Rome, GA

#34 Dec 13, 2010
hey crackhead. maybe you can show how to position your rear end. you being the catcher! you knowing about crack and all!
get real

Aragon, GA

#35 Dec 13, 2010
Michael is a close friend of mine. I will stand by him all the way. He is one of the best people I know. I'm sure crack pipe is a real piece of crap

Rome, GA

#36 Dec 13, 2010
and how are you going to get on a website and post with a screenname of crackpipe. im sure someone has already loved you in prison! GO CRACKPIPE. LMAO
Sybil Clenster

Rome, GA

#37 Dec 14, 2010
No wonder you are going to prison. A man who chooses prattle and bickering on Topix over the last two weeks with his family is an idiot. The unprovoked attack you received is obviously from someone who knows you well.

Rome, GA

#38 Dec 14, 2010
now now. come on mr clenster. like i told others , dont hide behind the screen name! i was not defending myself, only my family. and believe me i know what my sentence is going to be. but like a man i choose to speak for myself without the cover of a screen name. man up or shut up! i promise you i will be spending the new year at home. i have made my peace with what ive done wrong and i will have to pay for that. and i will. now i am asking to to be honest and speak under your real name if you would like to call me out!
Sybil Clenster

Rome, GA

#40 Dec 14, 2010
I don't know you other than your posts here. I would never tell you who I am. I don't associate with felons or scumbags. Hopefully the Judge responsible for your sentencing will read you with your veiled threats and cocky attitude about spending no time in jail. Weeks before sentencing and you waste your time on Topix and trying to meet people for fights. I'm guessing your age is about 12? I wish you the worst and truly feel sorry for your family.

Rome, GA

#41 Dec 14, 2010
Now you have hurt my feelings, i dont know what im going to do, boo hoo. i am going to magistrate and get a subpoena and get your names.. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedartown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Newt Gingrich's first wife, Jackie, dies (Aug '13) Sat Carmen Electra Ro... 51
SOS Polk Schools thread deleted Sat Denial 10
News Interviews for DAPC president ongoing Sat Elmer 6
News Newly released court documents cast doubt on Gi... (Dec '11) Jul 22 Eddie Munster 30
Sheriff Johnny Moates lied on TV (Dec '15) Jul 21 EsomBill 217
Cedartown Chat Board (Jun '08) Jul 19 CDLmark 563
childish Jul 18 pissedoff 1

Cedartown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cedartown Mortgages