#2 Jan 31, 2011
Question

Cedartown, GA

#3 Jan 31, 2011
thanks
jamey

Panama City Beach, FL

#4 Jan 31, 2011
I worked for zartic as a maint. man for 10yrs. It was my first real job out of school and this is a sad site to me?? Hope nobody is hurt by the fire.
onlyinpolk

Cedartown, GA

#5 Jan 31, 2011
It,s to damn late the city of Cedartown and Polk County are already ruined because of this illegal immigrant BAIT company called Zartic .
Its presents left behind a third world looking shanty town that was once a well kept community called the Good Year Village. While the City Leaders looked the other way Cedartown went to hell. Thanks Big Boys .
Anonymous

Aragon, GA

#6 Feb 1, 2011
That is true onlyinpolk.I use to live in cedartown and seen it go straight to hell when all mexicans started pouring in to the town.It use to be a nice family oriented town to raise your kids and make a good honest living. now its gone to hell due to the city and county leaders if thats what you want to call them. Its just a shame that place didnt burn to the ground when the owner started allowing illegal mexicans to work there.Maybe cedartown would not be in the shape its in if that would have been the case!

Since: Nov 10

Guyton, GA

#7 Feb 1, 2011
Nobullsheet wrote:
That is true onlyinpolk.I use to live in cedartown and seen it go straight to hell when all mexicans started pouring in to the town.It use to be a nice family oriented town to raise your kids and make a good honest living. now its gone to hell due to the city and county leaders if thats what you want to call them. Its just a shame that place didnt burn to the ground when the owner started allowing illegal mexicans to work there.Maybe cedartown would not be in the shape its in if that would have been the case!
I totally agree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedartown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Opinions of Cedartown 2 hr hopeful 2
Katelyn Nicole Davis 17 hr JusticeforKatelyn 99
Did Cedar & Smoke close ? 17 hr Bleh 3
Is money the god of Cedartown, Calhoun and all ... Fri ntr did not help 21
Cedartown Cesspool Fri ntr did not help 19
Sheriff Johnny Moates lied on TV (Dec '15) Fri Freebird 189
Kaitlyns trailer Apr 19 ntr did not help 38

Cedartown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance