No more exploiting race when the victims are minorities

There are 10 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jun 9, 2012, titled No more exploiting race when the victims are minorities. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

A 27 year old woman is dead in Cedartown, Georgia and the police say they have not yet discovered the motive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Boomer

Tallahassee, FL

#1 Jun 10, 2012
They say a picture can be worth 1,000 words. That's certainly true in this case. Watch the loca Fox video; the 18 yr. old girl's photo is shown during the video. Res ipsa loquitur
Hollywood

Cedartown, GA

#2 Jun 11, 2012
If the white race would join together and actually do what we all talk about doing then protests and all the hell raising could actually happen. Sad thing is we would probably all be arrested and thrown under the jail for doing it. The news media is the cause of most of this race crap cause they are scared of the fallout for not making the black race look like the victim.
flipflops

Cedartown, GA

#3 Jun 11, 2012
So, link us to it.
flipflops

Cedartown, GA

#4 Jun 11, 2012
I'm so sorry, I didn't notice the heading and the source. I watched it.

I had just criticized people for not reading a post completely, and then turned around and did the same thing.

Pardon me. I clicked the links from the Examiner.
Sheik Yerbouti

Doylestown, PA

#5 Jun 11, 2012
Hopefully the sub human filth that did this will be executed or at the very least get life without parole!! The community need to remember this and inundate the parole board with protests every time there feral animals come up for parole.
exactly

Cedartown, GA

#6 Jun 12, 2012
Flipflop must be sleeping with a chimp.
flipflops

Cedartown, GA

#7 Jun 12, 2012
Boy, I must have ticked you off.

Was it about people hating others?

If so, I'll never apologize for that.

You have a fixation on chimps?
jerk chicken

Cedartown, GA

#8 Jun 14, 2012
jeanpierre

Cartersville, GA

#9 Jun 14, 2012
its called reverse racism. google it.
misticosombrero

Cedartown, GA

#10 Jun 17, 2012
bigoted comments are beyond the pale.........if a major corporation were looking (which they have before) to relocate here and create hundreds, if not thousands of jobs,(and tax revenue for infrastructure improvements), and as part of their due diligence checked out the local 'blogs' like this one,(which they DO), and judged the entire community based on the ignorant comments they see by 'some'(NOT ALL) residents of this county, they would (and have) said "no" to polk county.

that jobs have left, and worse, won't re-locate here, can be in-part traced to the 'perception'(albeit flawed) that is created by you ignorant, isolated people who think going to Rome is going to a 'city'.

you few are truly the ones who perpetuate the stereotype of 'backwoods, overall wearing, barefooted, tobacco-chewing mongoloids that marry their cousins'...and of Appalachia....that everyone came directly from the scenes depicting you in the movie 'Deliverance'.

if it weren't such a sad, sad, embarrassing tale for the county of polk, georgia, it would be laughable.

when corporations look to relocate here, they see YOU as the 'ambassadors' for their area.......and keep moving on.

the economic development officials and community effort to change the stereotype you folks exhibit and live is a daunting one, and becuase of you who are still "real-rednecks"..... ..that is NOT a compliment...Jeff Foxworthy, Ron White, Larry the Cable Guy say they are rednecks, but they are making fun of YOU......what a shame for the children growing up here and from here who have to explain they are not like you when they move beyond the borders of your influence. bless their hearts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedartown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cedartown Chat Board (Jun '08) 23 hr cookie monster 553
Here we go again at Carrollton Middle School Tue NotAgain 2
Girl Scout cookies Tue Friend 1
News Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Shrek, th... May 4 wow 2
3 or 4 bedroom rental in polk county May 4 needahouse 1
Plumbers (May '13) May 2 jc 6
northside elementary Apr 30 mamasue 12
More from around the web

Cedartown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE