dale doback

Milledgeville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Any info on the accident on cason rd Sunday?

“Home In Georgia Now”

Since: Jul 07

The "City of Gold" in Georgia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

I heard there was about 627 injuries and 1465 fatalities.
dale doback

Milledgeville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

I heard you suck from a homeless guy in relying
meme

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

John In North Carolina wrote:
I heard there was about 627 injuries and 1465 fatalities.
What a very crude and inappropriate statement. You must be a very unhappy bitter person
mimi09

Franklin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Now John that was not nice at all, dale there were injuries but we havent heard anything on the news yet but one was lifeflighted

“Home In Georgia Now”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

meme wrote:
<quoted text>
What a very crude and inappropriate statement. You must be a very unhappy bitter person
My bad. I thought it was the Greyhound bus wreck. I was giving the totals as it pertained to the fleas on the Greyhound.
dale doback

Conley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Wow! This john guy is hilarious. Too bad someone was injured seriously and he can have fun with it. Man...... you suck.
dale doback

Conley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Sorry. Didn't mean to cause any problems . Just asked a question about an accidrnt .
meme

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

It's certainly not a problem dale, or at least the question you asked is not a problem. Some of the people who are answering you now that is a different thing.

I look on here for information since it's local, as well as googling and checking the local newspaper. I didn't find anything on the newspapers website yet.

Don't be dissuaded by these smart mouths.

“Home In Georgia Now”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

dale doback wrote:
Wow! This john guy is hilarious. Too bad someone was injured seriously and he can have fun with it. Man...... you suck.
No anyone injured or killed in any manner is no laughing matter to me. However posts like yours totally amaze me. Obviously they were not related to you or were not a friend or you would have know the facts. If a person is that concerned go chase the ambulance and find out first hand. It is like when we were working a serious collison and you had ambulances,fire trucks, rescue units, multiple law enforcement officers on scene with it raining like hell, or cold as a ditch diggers azz etc.,and folks would roll down their window and ask, "Anyone hurt"?? I would respond, What do you think?? When I see something like that I wish the best on the folks involved and move on with my life.
Apryl

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

I think it was my daughters grandfather u guys r speaking abt. I don't know details. Reason is the grandfather is from her dads side. He is in the hospital waiting on news of his condition. Last I heard critical
meme

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Thanks. I wish him well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cedartown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 min Synergy 52,328
Lauren Richardson 1 hr Higher Primate 13
Homeless shelter is proposed (Jun '11) Thu robbie s 94
Kacey's home cooking (Jun '13) Aug 20 knows 49
Argument In Carroll County Ends In Murder (Sep '06) Aug 17 nicole 103
Pine Bower Aug 16 A MEMBER NOT 5
Brandon Reeves Aug 14 George Dudley 4

Search the Cedartown Forum:
•••

Cedartown News Video

•••
•••

Cedartown Jobs