Hogansville pharmacist facing felony ...

Hogansville pharmacist facing felony charges in Polk County Georgia

There are 3 comments on the Examiner.com story from Aug 9, 2012, titled Hogansville pharmacist facing felony charges in Polk County Georgia. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Phil Lathan Waldrop , 64, of 211 Taliaferro Drive in Hogansville arrived at the Polk County Jail with his attorney by his side to be booked in on four felony charges of conspiracy to violate the Georgia Controlled Substance Act.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Lucky

Columbus, GA

#1 Aug 9, 2012
What's the phone number to set up a pre-arranged bond? I'd like to have it on speed dial.
Cedartown Resident

AOL

#2 Aug 10, 2012
ask mistico
elaine
#3 Oct 9, 2012
you really dont know this person as i do. may god touch each person and their mind. the truth will set him free. and those of you who live in a glass house be careful of how you cast your stones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedartown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
missy 20 hr missy 1
Sheriff Johnny Moates lied on TV (Dec '15) Fri EsomBill 220
News Homeless shelter is proposed (Jun '11) Thu Someone 99
News Interviews for DAPC president ongoing Jul 25 Elmer is satin 6
News Newt Gingrich's first wife, Jackie, dies (Aug '13) Jul 25 Lawrence Wolf 54
SOS Polk Schools thread deleted Jul 23 Denial 10
News Newly released court documents cast doubt on Gi... (Dec '11) Jul 22 Eddie Munster 30

Cedartown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cedartown Mortgages