Cops: Man attacked co-worker with bat...

Cops: Man attacked co-worker with bat, can of fruit -

There are 33 comments on the Newsday story from Sep 21, 2007, titled Cops: Man attacked co-worker with bat, can of fruit -. In it, Newsday reports that:

A Cedarhurst man was arrested Thursday after Nassau County police said he attacked a former co-worker with a can of fruit and a baseball bat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LOL

Hauppauge, NY

#37 Sep 21, 2007
Now that's a fruit punch
longbeach

Elmhurst, NY

#38 Sep 21, 2007
you can't say "can of fruit" anymore.

it's either can of gay or can of gender challenged.
Fruit Ball Rally

Dover, PA

#41 Sep 21, 2007
It appear dat de person maka a-trouble so'a I taka da fruit anda I heet him. I feela so'a good! Here inna america day'a don't do dis. They taka me away for dees.
Backs in de ol country we do's dis all de time.
Diane

Newark, NJ

#42 Sep 21, 2007
it is getting very dangerous in the work place, to much stresssssssssssss
ARE THEY FOR REAL

Patchogue, NY

#43 Sep 21, 2007
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen to that!!! I would hope that some "upstanding" attorney in the area will take this case and represent those peaches be them sliced or whole.
WHERE THEY CLING PEACHES IN HEAVY SYRUP,IF THEY WERE THEN THE CAN MUST HAVE BEEN VERY HEAVY HUH,HAHAHA
ARE THEY FOR REAL

Patchogue, NY

#44 Sep 21, 2007
Very good Newsday,the unidentified victim was32 years old,how the hell do they know his age & not his name
Rasberry

Ashburn, VA

#45 Sep 21, 2007
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen to that!!! I would hope that some "upstanding" attorney in the area will take this case and represent those peaches be them sliced or whole.
I'm sure there is a lot of "Fruity" lawyers salivating at the chance to take this case.
Maria

Brooklyn, NY

#46 Sep 21, 2007
Fruit Ball Rally wrote:
It appear dat de person maka a-trouble so'a I taka da fruit anda I heet him. I feela so'a good! Here inna america day'a don't do dis. They taka me away for dees.
Backs in de ol country we do's dis all de time.
And what is all that supposed to represent. That sounds like an italian speaking american, what are you trying to portray. HUH
DMK

Deer Park, NY

#47 Sep 21, 2007
Jeez... how MAD do you have to make someone for him to assault you with peaches?
"IT WAS A DRIVE-BY FRUITING, I SAW THE WHOLE THING!" -Mrs. Doubtfire
(couldn't resist.)
a wright

AOL

#48 Sep 22, 2007
wonder, if humberto is a citizen, if not, problem can be easily solved..........lol !
monkey

United States

#49 Sep 23, 2007
"CAN"t we all just get along?

-Rodney Cling
Barney Rubble

Bronx, NY

#50 Sep 23, 2007
Is Sharpton gonna come and defend the rights of the peaches????
You are an Idiot

Ronkonkoma, NY

#51 Sep 26, 2007
Abe K wrote:
Of course... the filthy animals of North Lawrence. This would never occur in Baldwin, which was recently named by Money Magazine "One of the best places to live in America".
Oh I see, you're a pr!ck that likes to attack all of Long Island, except Baldwin. Too bad you're attacks have nothing do with the blog. Hurry up, you're sister just took her panties off and she's waiting in your trailer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedarhurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton vs Trump: battle of the New Yorkers 8 hr Gentile 82
News Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) 9 hr LAWYERS GONE WILD 82
News Shirley massage therapists arrested for offerin... (Apr '08) Jul 27 Cash In Pocket 200
News Garden City Village board to vote on law to ban... Jul 27 Faylinn 2
News Queens man arrested in 10 Nassau burglaries, co... Jul 27 Go Blue Forever 2
News Ben Affleck and the debate for Reparation conti... (Apr '15) Jul 25 Mexican Lottery W... 27
Lives and All That Matters Jul 24 Vincent John Ward 1

Cedarhurst Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cedarhurst Mortgages