Review: Long Island Beauty Center By ...

Review: Long Island Beauty Center By Rodolfo Valentin

Posted in the Cedarhurst Forum

Hair Colorist Long Island

Woodmere, NY

#1 Feb 28, 2013
I was here because my husband gave me a gift certificate for Valentine's Day. It was supposed to be for a facial plus one hour massage. I loved the Spa, is beautiful with a fabulous lounge to relax and I did, I was enjoying the sounds of the waterfall, the spa music while smelling the typical spa aromas. But also while in the salon floor, I noticed the great hair job being done down there, especially hair coloring. I did not doubt about making an appointment for the following day. I can believe that in Long Island could be such a great salon!(Sorry Long Island but I was convinced all my life that the best salons only are in Manhattan)...but here are the best hair colorists Long Island NY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedarhurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News At least 55 years for man convicted of murderin... (Jan '07) Sat Dee2 2
Review: iLoveKickboxing Fresh Meadows Fri Kenihak Tavarez 1
Letterman - Leno Jailed Cloak Robbed Wal Marts ... Apr 16 Homeboy 1
Letterman - Leno Jailed Cloak Robbed Wal Marts ... Apr 16 Homeboy 1
News Inside New York's silent sex trafficking epidemic Apr 16 William Jefferson... 1
News Sandy Victims Facing Hurdles Claiming Insurance... (Jan '13) Feb '13 Denise b 4
News Family Dog Dies After Fire at Atlantic Beach Home (Jan '13) Jan '13 Eric 1

Cedarhurst Jobs

Personal Finance

Cedarhurst Mortgages