Teen heads to court for alleged bias ...

Teen heads to court for alleged bias attack -

There are 37 comments on the Newsday story from Sep 26, 2007, titled Teen heads to court for alleged bias attack -. In it, Newsday reports that:

A Hewlett teen faces arraignment Wednesday for an anti-Jewish bias attack on three girls, the Nassau police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JFJ

King Of Prussia, PA

#37 Sep 26, 2007
Mel Gibson wrote:
<quoted text>
>> Jewish girls are so sweet ..
Haha, you joking .. apparently you never heard of a JAP
Go back to Australia you Roo-humping Gallipoli
Oys

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#39 Sep 26, 2007
Bob wrote:
Does anybody know where the news coverage is about the 13 year old WHITE kid who was beaten up by SEVEN black kids???????? Why is it not newsworthy when the hate crimes are perpetrated against white kids? Why is it even a QUESTION of being a hate crime?????? Newsday, are you listening????
If you want to learn about that attack you have to go to Fox News' website. You wont find it in liberal rags like Newsday.

Since: May 07

Southwick, MA

#40 Sep 26, 2007
Bob wrote:
Does anybody know where the news coverage is about the 13 year old WHITE kid who was beaten up by SEVEN black kids???????? Why is it not newsworthy when the hate crimes are perpetrated against white kids? Why is it even a QUESTION of being a hate crime?????? Newsday, are you listening????
BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT IT IS ABOUT TIME THE SCORE IS SETTLED.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!
Kate

New York, NY

#41 Sep 26, 2007
It's 2 am, do you know where your children are?
JUSTINE

United States

#42 Sep 26, 2007
Why are teenagers hanging out in the streets in the middle of the night?

Why hasn't the young man been arrested and charged?

Is it really a bias crime or just teenaged nonsense?
ML LI

New York, NY

#43 Sep 26, 2007
Mary Rothberg wrote:
I know this boy from temple...hhe and his family are good jews!! This is disturbing!
No such thing....

Since: May 07

Southwick, MA

#44 Sep 26, 2007
JUSTINE wrote:
Why are teenagers hanging out in the streets in the middle of the night?
Why hasn't the young man been arrested and charged?
Is it really a bias crime or just teenaged nonsense?
SOUNDS LIKE TEEN NONSENSE THAT THE COP ARE GOING TO MAKE INTO SOMETHING.
SFPD

Union City, CA

#45 Sep 26, 2007
I'm not sure how anyone on these posts can be shocked by this. If you read these posts "most" of the responses are people who blatantly show their racism so these are the same people that are showing it to their children. A child doesn't decide on their own to hate someone who is different this is learned and usually this type of hatred is learned at home. If we want our kids to stop beating up other kids who are different then stop teaching them to HATE. Of course NONE of these kids should have been out on their own at that time of night and that is also on the parents why were they allowed out. However, it does not give them the right to attack others. Parents that teach their children to hate must be so proud.

And to Einbinder - why are you sure the Jewish girls started it? because they are Jewish, this kind of thinking is what led to this. NO MATTER WHAT STARTED IT - it never should have ended in violence. Every argument, every confrontation, every disagreement seems to end in violence these days I don't get it, it is useless and pointless.
Hitlers Kin

Warren, NJ

#46 Sep 26, 2007
Mary Rothberg wrote:
I know this boy from temple...hhe and his family are good jews!! This is disturbing!
So you know who the boy is ? funny the article stated "an unknown male" . Guess you have some devine powers.... dumb J*W bitch
ML LI

New York, NY

#47 Sep 26, 2007
Hitlers Kin wrote:
<quoted text>
So you know who the boy is ? funny the article stated "an unknown male" . Guess you have some devine powers.... dumb J*W bitch
This is funny!!!
friend

AOL

#48 Sep 26, 2007
...guessin the parents didnt know the kids went out the window or the perverbail sleep over where the kids wind up on a corner...lost though at the name..adi..sounds like she may have actually sat next to these girls at temple... crazy.. bless us all..
cracker

Katonah, NY

#49 Sep 26, 2007
JUSTINE wrote:
Why are teenagers hanging out in the streets in the middle of the night?
Why hasn't the young man been arrested and charged?
Is it really a bias crime or just teenaged nonsense?
What happened to cops shining a light on them, asking for some ID, where do you live, etc?
Jimmy

Delray Beach, FL

#50 Sep 26, 2007
2 am and the girls, yet, are out on a street corner. Mashuga.
SunnyDay

Union City, CA

#52 Sep 26, 2007
Tom wrote:
I guess no one just hates jews for being greedy and arrogant? Everyone i meet says they are rude and they never leave good tips and they only care about themselves. If you say this they cry ANTI SEMITE..zzzz
Wow I'm impressed you and all the people you've met has met every Jewish person in American? You don't think this is a bit of a generalization. I work for a Jewish man (btw Iím not Jewish), who is kind, generous, he tips well, his not rude and he gives the week of Christmas off PAID and we don't have to use any of our vacation or PTO time for it, he gives raises and bonuses on a fairly regular basis. He is probably the 3rd Jewish boss I've had and the other two were just as good to work for and one also gave the Christmas week off to employees paid. So truly until you have met every Jewish person how can you make a statement like this? This would be like me saying that every person named Tom is a lazy, greedy, rude person however since I havenít met every person named Tom how would I know?

Itís this generalization of a group of people that promotes the violence and intolerance.
ur mom

Mount Vernon, NY

#53 Sep 26, 2007
all of you really need to shutup u dont even knwo what your talking about im really good friends with eve and you guys dont even knwo her or the story behind this so all of u better stop.
the truth holder

Brookhaven, MS

#54 Sep 27, 2007
Einbinder wrote:
I wish somebody recorded this and put it up on youtube. Most definitely worth watching. The so called "nice jewish girls" I am sure started this. There is more to this story going on here.
i want to say thanks for this comment because these little jewish girls always have to say NAZI just because the couldnt finsh what THEY STARTED, the lie to cover thier own pot smokin a$$'s is rediculis and they should be the ones having to pay bail.
KillaKEVIN

Center Moriches, NY

#55 Oct 1, 2007
I know the bitch who did it. She has chlamydya and let Evan Keagan and Eric Paredes and Victor Picone from Jewlett gangbang her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedarhurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woodhaven horrific accident (Oct '16) 16 hr fvasile 5
News 'Sick' Anthony Weiner Weeps While Pleading Guil... Mon Jack Lord 15
Gale Strassberg Century 21 agent, peddles rocks... May 19 Mitch high 1
Negoish in P.S. 201 Bleaches! (Jul '10) May 17 Negoish 3
Dairy barn May 17 Bairy Darn 1
Review: Popkin-Brogna Jujitsu Center (Nov '14) May 16 BentleyJohnson 18
Review: Long Island Beauty Center By Rodolfo Va... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Hair Colorist Lon... 1

Cedarhurst Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cedarhurst Mortgages