Hope riding on NY marijuana bill

Full story: Newsday

For several years, Cedarhurst resident Sherri Greene has suffered from fibromyalgia, an arthritis-related condition that causes debilitating pain throughout her arms and legs.
Comments
121 - 123 of 123 Comments Last updated Jun 24, 2007
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
EX LONG ISLANDER

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2007

Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. I asked my dealer on the phone "So how good is it?" He went ballistic. He's afraid the feds are listening to our conversation. Threatened to blow my head off. Known him 10 years. Whats wrong with this picture? Pot should be legal, that's what.
OMG, Mark! I think they are all paranoid and think the government is listening in on their phone calls. Give Me A Break! I could understand if my dealer (or dealers in the past) were moving thousands of dollars of product each week.
I always had to speak in cryptic ways. Asking if the theatre tickets came in. If she was able to get a shirt that was on sale.
It's time to legalize the stuff. Use the money the DEA gets for other things like National Health Insurance. After all, the DEA is a joke. For every pound of product they find, 100 pounds get thru.
kidritalin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2007

Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. I asked my dealer on the phone "So how good is it?" He went ballistic. He's afraid the feds are listening to our conversation. Threatened to blow my head off. Known him 10 years. Whats wrong with this picture? Pot should be legal, that's what.
A "phone tap" in the past would have taken an act of congress for law to obtain. This bogus homeland security cell phone thing is a possible problem but like someone else said, unless someoneis moving loads , not likely. Public knowledge of random cell phone taps would be a death scentence for GWBush.
Bad habits are hard to break and being in the habit of talking openly about business not using code is just a bad idea and habit. Now,... just picked up an gallon of paint and I gotta go paint my shed.
Grumpy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2007

At this point they should legalize it so we can tax it just like tabbaco. You could sell specials like 1 pack of MJ and a box of twinkies for 9.00 per pack

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Cedarhurst News Video

•••
•••

Cedarhurst Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cedarhurst People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE