Owners of Retail Stores/Buildings-a Must Read

Feb 20, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Glendale Register

AFTER COMPLETING 33 YEARS IN THE REAL ESTATE BUSINESS, I HAVE SEEN IN THE PAST 12 MONTHS A DECAY SPREADING THROUGHT RIDGEWOOD, MASPETH, GLENDALE, MIDDLE VILLAGE, AND REGO PARK AREAS PERTIANING TO THE CLOSINGS OF MANY STORES.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4

Since: Apr 12

Ridgewood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

date:FEBRUARY 22, 2013 So many Landlords do not belong as Property Owners of Commercial Retail Stores. They are for the most part to head strong, and not flexible with tenants struggles and or market conditions.
Their reply always when their store is empty is, I WAS GETTING X AMOUNT!
So even if rents have gone down, and many stores are vacant and more becoming vacant, they disregard the most pertinent Market facts, no matter how much they are told, let alone from a very hands on experienced Real estate Broker.
THEY HAVE TO LOSE MONTHS OF INCOME, BEFORE THEY WAKE UP!
(some lose 6 months rental income and still do not adjust their asking rents)

POINT-IMAGINE IF THESE LANDLORDS NEEDED SURGERY? DO THEY TELL THE SURGEON WHAT TO DO BEFORE THE OPERATION, NO!
YET THEY DEFY THE ADVICE OF A PROFESSIONAL EXPERT IN THE REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY.

*There can not be change for the better without the cooperation of the Landlords themselves. So if they then want to sell with a vacant store, it becomes difficult for any buyer to attain a mortgage with a lot less income.

OPINION:
You couldn't get better advice from a Real Pro, in the Commercial field of Real Estate, than the articles author, JIM TURANO. An experienced individual, and one that any owner, or Landlord should have in their corner at all times.

THE MIDDLE VILLAGE COMMUNITY, AND THE SURROUNDING COMMUNITIES SHOULD BE MADE AWARE OF CURRENT MARKET CONDITIONS, AND SEEK THE PROPER ADVICE OF A REAL ESTATE BROKER, SUCH AS JIM TURANO, BEFORE THEY MAKE ANY DECISIONS. AND THE BEST PART IS, IT DOES NOT COST YOU ANYTHING!

RETAIL STORES IN ALL COMMUNITIES ARE IN TROUBLE, CLOSING DOWN, AND INDIRECTLY THIS AFFECTS ALL THE RESIDENTS IN EACH COMMUNITY!
A SERIOUS PROBLEM RIGHT NOW!

GOOD ARTICLE!
SAL

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

more stores closing down and more being thrown out by Landlords.
METROPOLITAN AVENUE/FRESH POND ROAD AREA, MYRTLE AVENUE/ AND GRAND AVENUE

TOO MANY CHARACTERS LOOKING TO PUT OVER ON LANDLORDS.
THIS IS WHY IT IS A MUST TO HIRE THE MOST EXPERIENCED BROKER IN THE AREA, WHO WORKS FOR THE LANDLORD.

YOU WOULD BE SURPRISED IF YOU CHECK THE PROFILE, ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS, REVIEWS, COMMENTS FROM LANDLORDS, CUSTOMERS, BY ENTERING THE REAL ESTATE BROKERS NAME ON YAHOO, GOOGLE, TRULIA, LOOP NET,ETC..

YOU WANT TO RENT YOUR RETAIL STORE, I RECOMMEND *JIM TURANO* THE BROKER OF DIVERSE REAL ESTATE, OF MIDDLE VILLAGE,NY.

STOP LOSING RENT!
STOP TRYING TO RENT ON YOUR OWN.
KNOW CURRENT MARKET FAIR RENT AS OF TODAY!
FEBRUARY 26, 2013 TOPIX SPECIAL UPDATED NEWS-REAL ESTATE

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

news update-REAL ESTATE, 2013 *BEST OF THE BEST* AWARD

winner of 2013 Best of the Best once again goes to Jim Turano, the Broker of Diverse Real Estate of Middle Village,NY11379
THE MOST INFORMATIVE ARTICLES THAT HE CONTINUES TO WRITE IN THE GLENDALE REGISTER, LOOP NET, TRULIA, AND ON TOPIX MIDDLE VILLAGE, THAT REALLY GIVES PERTINENT INFORMATION TO TENANTS, LANDLORDS, OWNERS, COMMERCIAL OWNERS OF MIXED USE BUILDINGS, AND HIS OVERALL HANDS ON APPROACH PUTS HIM IN FRONT OF THE REST OF THE BROKERS ONCE AGAIN.

***CONGRATULATIONS TO JIM TURANO, OF MIDDLE VILLAGE, NY.
PUBLIC ADVOCATE
JIM TURANO

Long Island City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

a very special thank you to the Real Estate Web Site,'TRULIA' for sending me the acknowledgement award this week of being in the TOP 1% MOST PROFILE VIEWED ON THEIR ENTIRE WEB SITE.
JIM TURANO/BROKER*DIVERSE REAL ESTATE*
73-01 METROPOLITAN AVENUE, MIDDLE VILLAGE,NY
(MARCH 23, 2013)
THANK YOU!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Cedarhurst News Video

•••
•••

Cedarhurst Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Cedarhurst People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••