Review: Lemar Management Corp
Mary

Manchester Township, NJ

#23 Feb 24, 2012
Whatever you are saying --- I think I agree --- Sounds like a big time brownoser to me![

"MAX"]hojomets is the another ass licker for this company or maybe just works for them.
so sorry for you hojomets
Mary

Manchester Township, NJ

#24 Feb 24, 2012
You want corrective action? Report them to Department of Consumer affiars and certainly go to the New York State Department of Licensing and report Marilyn Wallach (corporate real estate broker) who happens to be the "VP" --- married to the Pres of Leemar. Since Leemar sends out the leases and she is the broker you can report her to the New York State Deparment of Licensing and let them know that you are not getting any responses or corrective action from either Leemar or Marilyn Wallach.

I posted their license numbers in another e-mail so you can use them to search on the New York State Department of Licensing. Otherwise, just go to licensee search --- place in Marilyn Wallach's name and you will find her license number --- then click on complaint form and send it.

Good luck. I found this to be very effective to get brokers and management companies to shape up if they want to keep their licenses. Also report to them to the Better Business Bureau.

Slumlords while they live in a nice house in Woodmere (Long Island) while not fixing tenants units who pay for their lifestyle. Disgraceful!

"John Sclogged"]Absolutely the WORST! The building is falling apart and diseased with mold, caused by water drainage issues in the apartments. AVOID AT ALL COST! Bathroom ceiling has collapsed 3 times! Management is a joke and should be paying YOU to live in THEIR apartments.
SLUMLORDS!
Mary

Manchester Township, NJ

#25 Feb 24, 2012
If you are still having problems go to the New York State Department of Licensing and report Marilyn Wallach who is the corporate broker for Leemar (also VP and wife of Leemar Pres) Since they send out the leases and she is the broker, you will get a response if you report her to the New York State Department of Licensing. The license numbers are posted in another e-mail or go to the Department of Licensing --- do licensee search and then click on complaint form. Also do a separate complaint form for Leemar Management. Trust me, no licensee likes to have their license reported and they do have to respond or they will get into trouble.

Good luck. It is awful that you have to live like this while Marilyn and her husband live in a nice house in Woodmere (Long Island)

Absolutely the WORST! The building is falling apart and diseased with mold, caused by water drainage issues in the apartments. AVOID AT ALL COST! Bathroom ceiling has collapsed 3 times! Management is a joke and should be paying YOU to live in THEIR apartments.
SLUMLORDS!
Mary

Manchester Township, NJ

#26 Feb 24, 2012
REPORT THEM TO THE NEW YORK STATE DEPARTMENT OF LICENSING. Report Marilyn Wallach (corporate broker for Leemar, VP and wife of the Pres) and also report Leemar.

Also report them to the Consumer Affairs and the Better Business Bureau.

The licensing bureau is key because of their failure to follow up and lack of professionalism which you said you are having problems with. You are in charge. You have the power to report them and if they don't want to be in trouble they will have to respond or risk losing their license.

The worst ! The worst ! and The worst again!
You will have the problems with lemar all the way around.avoid their buildings. The stuff are so rude.They will blame you for everything without the reason.They never listen to you.I called them regarding the bad bugs that has been spread in every single apartment in the building and the unfriendly representative, with all disgusting talking manner blamed us that we have not been prepared for exterminator visit even i said that i had the signed letter from the exterminator guy that we have done everything properly as they asked.
The worst experience, so happy that i run away from the place, you never get human answer from them.
RUDE ! UNFRIENDLY ! UNPROFESSIONAL !
Mary

Manchester Township, NJ

#27 Feb 24, 2012
HERE IS AN EASY WAY TO RESOLVE ISSUES IF THEY KEEP AVOIDING FIXING PROBLEMS:
1. REPORT THEM ON THE COMPLAINT FORMS AVAILABLE ON THE NEW YORK STATE DEPARTMENT OF LICENSING. I pasted their license numbers below.
Then send it in and you will get a response. If the Department of Licensing gets complaints and they are not resolved the broker of record (Marilyn Wallach who is also the "wife of the Pres and VP at Leemar" will get into trouble and even risk losing her license since she is the one in charge of the leases and also the person that sign of when she want to sue a tenant. So fire back and report this witch.

Also report Leemar Management but what you really want is to report a person because then they have a reason to fix stuff.

ALSO REPORT THEM TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND CONSUMER AFFAIRS.

Name License Number License Type Status Expiry Date
LEEMAR MANAGEMENT CORP 109935265 Principal Office:Princ Off Current

WALLACH, MARILYN 31WA0756421 Corporate Broker:Corp. Broker Current 01/09/2013
Mary

Manchester Township, NJ

#28 Feb 24, 2012
1. REPORT THEM ON THE COMPLAINT FORMS AVAILABLE ON THE NEW YORK STATE DEPARTMENT OF LICENSING. I pasted their license numbers below.
Then send it in and you will get a response. If the Department of Licensing gets complaints and they are not resolved the broker of record (Marilyn Wallach who is also the "wife of the Pres and VP at Leemar" will get into trouble and even risk losing her license since she is the one in charge of the leases and also the person that sign of when she want to sue a tenant. So fire back and report this witch.

Also report Leemar Management but what you really want is to report a person because then they have a reason to fix stuff.

"John Sclogged"]Absolutely the WORST! The building is falling apart and diseased with mold, caused by water drainage issues in the apartments. AVOID AT ALL COST! Bathroom ceiling has collapsed 3 times! Management is a joke and should be paying YOU to live in THEIR apartments.
SLUMLORDS!
Mary

Manchester Township, NJ

#29 Feb 24, 2012

"lucy"I agree. They are the worst. You have to wait months to get things fixed. Dont ever move in to their buildings. I have heard that they have been taken to court so many times and never won. Complete A holes.
Leanne

Manchester Township, NJ

#30 Feb 24, 2012
I agree with Mary's quotes. Best way to get action is to report the broker of record Marilyn Wallach and Leemar to the New York State Department.
I googled Marilyn. Here is what I found:
Marilyn Wallach
Recommend
RECS
2 Listings1 QuestionBroker at Leemar Management Corp
She is the broker for Leemar Management. She is the VP at Leemar Management. She is the wife of the top at Leemar management.
New York State Department of Licensing web site has the complaint form for reporting Marilyn Wallach and her husband's company Leemar Management.
"lucy"I agree. They are the worst. You have to wait months to get things fixed. Dont ever move in to their buildings. I have heard that they have been taken to court so many times and never won. Complete A holes.
Kris

Manchester Township, NJ

#31 Feb 24, 2012
Yep! I am going to report Marilyn Wallach the broker for Leemar to the New York State Dept of Licensing and suggest you do too. Nest stop: Better Business Bureau.

The worst ! The worst ! and The worst again!
You will have the problems with lemar all the way around.avoid their buildings. The stuff are so rude.They will blame you for everything without the reason.They never listen to you.I called them regarding the bad bugs that has been spread in every single apartment in the building and the unfriendly representative, with all disgusting talking manner blamed us that we have not been prepared for exterminator visit even i said that i had the signed letter from the exterminator guy that we have done everything properly as they asked.
The worst experience, so happy that i run away from the place, you never get human answer from them.
RUDE ! UNFRIENDLY ! UNPROFESSIONAL !
Frankie

Manchester Township, NJ

#32 Feb 24, 2012
Maybe it is because the old witch is getting her hair dyed red again! lol She does not time to follow up on her broker duties. Too busy in the OL Long Island salon trying to cover the grey. Follow the good advice and report Marilyn Wallach to the New York State Licensing Department.

About the court stuff this is what Leemar is doing. Marilyn Wallach as the VP of Leemar (only because her husband is in charge) and corporate broker, signs off on lawsuits against tenants. Does not even bother to call to resolve. She is a money grubbing old lady who is just trying to get her wrinkled hands on whatever she can so she can stash it in her Woodmere house. She is a sneak but as they say she will have to live in her own hell and when she wakes up in the morning she has to look at that face and know what she has done was not right. That is a high price to pay for being such a sneaky person.

If anyone is sued--- check to see if you ever received papers --- you probably did not --- but they will act as if they sent them --- go to court and let them know the truth. Then report Marilyn Wallach and Leemar to the New York State Licensing Department for indecent behavior. It is indecent to be dishonest, not send notices and sue people when they know they are wrong. There are decent people and then there is Leemar!

QUOTE who="lucy" I agree. They are the worst. You have to wait months to get things fixed. Dont ever move in to their buildings. I have heard that they have been taken to court so many times and never won. Complete A holes.
Outraged Tenant

Brooklyn, NY

#33 Sep 24, 2012
Hojomets. You must live with someone from the board or be related to Leemar. These people are the worst I have ever encountered. Our apartment has also been plagued with mold for over a year and Leemar has done nothing but paint over the mold without taking care of it. This place is fit only for the Rats who work for Leemar and their families. To anyone who thinks about coming here. You are better off living in Bellevue Shelter. Thank you Holly for providing us with the name of the rat Robert Judge.
Tina

Brooklyn, NY

#34 May 3, 2013
Mary, how did reporting them work out? Did you get anything? Did the judgement get lifted?
Tina

Brooklyn, NY

#35 May 3, 2013
Holly wrote:
Leemar Management and Flagg Court are despicable and so is their attorney Robert Judge --- one of those slimy low class attorneys that should be disbarred. I encourage everyone that gets a notice from this attorney to file a complaint against him --- it is very easy --- go to the Attorney General site and search for how to file a complaint against an unethical attorney. People like this man need to be stopped. Only way to do it is to have as many people as possible file complaints against the attorney Mr. Robert Judge (his office is in Court Street)--- it will not cost you anything but it will cost him time to try to get out of his latest slimy act.
If anyone has a judgement this man signed or was involved with --- file a complaint against him immediately.
How did it work out for you? Did they lift the judgement? I'm trying to figure out where to start
Tina

Brooklyn, NY

#36 May 3, 2013
Mary wrote:
SLUMLORDS!
Did this work? Did you ever get any responses? I'm at a loss I'm trying to figure out what to do
Tenant

Astoria, NY

#37 Oct 4, 2014
AVOID LEEMAR AT ALL COSTS. I live in 41-00 43rd avenue and there has been nothing but drama since I moved here. Management is horrible, negligent and unresponsive. I had a leak in my bathroom ceiling that they would not repair until almost two months later after mold formed and I withheld my rent. The building has roaches and management does not care. slumlords.
Sandy

Rego Park, NY

#38 Sep 9, 2015
I live at 72nd Road, Forest Hills and have never experienced such unprofessionalism with any management company I've dealt with.....each employee is rude is his/her own way. Its like they are trained to be this way to everyone. It is so frustrating when you can't get a response from the property manager who behaves like he owns the buildings...maybe because he is family. Don't buy in this building, you will regret it instantaneously. It is very difficult to find anyone in the office when a problem arises and if you do, the person will be useless and incompetent. The Super is the best thing about Leemar, kind and respectful.
ned

Tobyhanna, PA

#39 Oct 26, 2015
One big Russian refugee hellhole. Moving out was like getting a cancer removed!
ned

Tobyhanna, PA

#40 Oct 26, 2015
Sandy wrote:
I live at 72nd Road, Forest Hills and have never experienced such unprofessionalism with any management company I've dealt with.....each employee is rude is his/her own way. Its like they are trained to be this way to everyone. It is so frustrating when you can't get a response from the property manager who behaves like he owns the buildings...maybe because he is family. Don't buy in this building, you will regret it instantaneously. It is very difficult to find anyone in the office when a problem arises and if you do, the person will be useless and incompetent. The Super is the best thing about Leemar, kind and respectful.
If you're talking about Stanley at 1801 ave n in bklyn,Ny, he's a complete tool.
MOJO

Brooklyn, NY

#41 Feb 22, 2016
Parent to special needs child! These people should be ashamed of themselves. My stove is not working! My Milks rotting because its 100 degrees in the Refrigerator and the mold is beyond what I can explain! They turn around and make it seem like YOU are the issue when you follow up with repairs! LUCY? REALLY? HAVE YOU LIVED IN THE BUILDING? Do you work for them? Seems like it!
MrLuisLa

New York, NY

#42 Apr 5, 2016
hojomets wrote:
lucy
you couldnt be more wrong, they have actually won most of their cases. the problem is you, you are probably one of those people who complain about everything and no building will ever make you happy.
I absolutely agree with this reply. People who post such reviews are problematic tenants. I rent from a different Mgmt. who also gets bad reviews from problematic tenants, but yet I have not ever had an issue that wasn't resolved immediately by contractors. Mgmt's don't use Supersome to fix things anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedarhurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waldbaums on Long Beach Road (Jan '16) Wed Julia Waldbaum 11
News Cops: Latin King slain in Queens (Apr '07) Feb 22 FcukGangzYallWill... 69
News Ahmed Hoyt, 31, Shot Dead in Brooklyn (Feb '10) Feb 21 Well Well 57
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Franklin Square (Jun '15) Feb 21 Denise Artale 42
News In the 1930s, LI family raised pet chimp (Feb '09) Feb 21 JackieGP 9
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Bayside (Dec '13) Feb 18 Go Blue Forever 61
Review: Long Island Beauty Center By Rodolfo Va... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Hair Colorist Lon... 1

Cedarhurst Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cedarhurst Mortgages