Review: Lemar Management Corp

Posted in the Cedarhurst Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
John Sclogged

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jun 13, 2009
Absolutely the WORST! The building is falling apart and diseased with mold, caused by water drainage issues in the apartments. AVOID AT ALL COST! Bathroom ceiling has collapsed 3 times! Management is a joke and should be paying YOU to live in THEIR apartments.

SLUMLORDS!
lucy

Englishtown, NJ

#2 Sep 15, 2009
I agree. They are the worst. You have to wait months to get things fixed. Dont ever move in to their buildings. I have heard that they have been taken to court so many times and never won. Complete A holes.
hojomets

Clarksburg, NJ

#3 Jul 30, 2010
lucy

you couldnt be more wrong, they have actually won most of their cases. the problem is you, you are probably one of those people who complain about everything and no building will ever make you happy.
hojomets

Clarksburg, NJ

#4 Jul 30, 2010
John Sclogged wrote:
Absolutely the WORST! The building is falling apart and diseased with mold, caused by water drainage issues in the apartments. AVOID AT ALL COST! Bathroom ceiling has collapsed 3 times! Management is a joke and should be paying YOU to live in THEIR apartments.
SLUMLORDS!
to john shlogg or what ever your name is

you must live in the flagg court building that isnt managed by Leemar but rather the building is managed by Liveright. Liveright is a horrible management company that has their heads up their ass. tenants like john shlonnngggg want to blame Leemar for every problem,rather than going after Liveright. The problem is most tenants are getting their info from board members or other owners that have nothing to do but bad mouth Leemar. To all tenants in the Flagg Court wake up and start realizing that until you change the people that run the board and bitch about everything being Leemar's fault, nothing will ever happen.
Valentine G

United States

#5 Mar 31, 2011
Lucy did u live in their buildings ? I lived for three years on 73rd street they were promising me to repair my bathroom and get rid of mold , for a 3 years !!!! I had water coming in from under kitchen window , constant leaks from the floor above constant complains from the floor below ... Worst !!! So before saying or protecting them Lucy get ur facts straight then talk .
Case

San Mateo, CA

#6 May 6, 2011
Omg most of u must work for lee mar or screwing someone that works there they are the worst bottom line
disgruntled tenant

New York, NY

#7 Jun 6, 2011
Valentine G wrote:
Lucy did u live in their buildings ? I lived for three years on 73rd street they were promising me to repair my bathroom and get rid of mold , for a 3 years !!!! I had water coming in from under kitchen window , constant leaks from the floor above constant complains from the floor below ... Worst !!! So before saying or protecting them Lucy get ur facts straight then talk .
I don't think "Lucy" is the one you meant this response for - read her comment again - you'll see she is agreeing with you - not disagreeing with you.
MAX

New York, NY

#9 Dec 30, 2011
The worst ! The worst ! and The worst again!
You will have the problems with lemar all the way around.avoid their buildings. The stuff are so rude.They will blame you for everything without the reason.They never listen to you.I called them regarding the bad bugs that has been spread in every single apartment in the building and the unfriendly representative, with all disgusting talking manner blamed us that we have not been prepared for exterminator visit even i said that i had the signed letter from the exterminator guy that we have done everything properly as they asked.

The worst experience, so happy that i run away from the place, you never get human answer from them.
RUDE ! UNFRIENDLY ! UNPROFESSIONAL !
MAX

New York, NY

#10 Dec 30, 2011
hojomets is the another ass licker for this company or maybe just works for them.
so sorry for you hojomets
Holly

Manchester Township, NJ

#11 Feb 1, 2012
Leemar Management and Flagg Court are despicable and so is their attorney Robert Judge --- one of those slimy low class attorneys that should be disbarred. I encourage everyone that gets a notice from this attorney to file a complaint against him --- it is very easy --- go to the Attorney General site and search for how to file a complaint against an unethical attorney. People like this man need to be stopped. Only way to do it is to have as many people as possible file complaints against the attorney Mr. Robert Judge (his office is in Court Street)--- it will not cost you anything but it will cost him time to try to get out of his latest slimy act.

If anyone has a judgement this man signed or was involved with --- file a complaint against him immediately.
liz

Howell, NJ

#13 Feb 10, 2012
yes i agree with everyone in regards to them being a horrible management company. I have to ask 10 times to get anything fixed! i had water damage from the storm in august and they JUST fixed it a month ago. ive also called them at least four times for an extra key since now they changed they locks at the lobby door for "security reasons" so that every time you lose a key you have to pay them $60. After 3 weeks of calling them and complaining and I now getting the key.
Mary

Manchester Township, NJ

#14 Feb 22, 2012
I COMPLETELY AGREE ---- LEEMAR MANAGEMENT SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN AND MARILYN WALLACH (THE SO CALLED VP WHO IS REALLY JUST THE WIFE OF THE PRES SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO PRACTICE REAL ESTATE --- DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!! REPORT MARILYN WALLACH TO THE NEW YORK STATE DEPARTMENT OF LICENSING IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH HER.
John Sclogged wrote:
SLUMLORDS!
Mary

Manchester Township, NJ

#15 Feb 24, 2012
THE PEROSN THAT WROTE THE COMMENTS BELOW IS CLUELESS OR AN IDIOT! FLAGG COURT IS MANAGED BY LEEMAR AND LEEMAR IS THE MOST DISGUSTING UNETHICAL MANAGEMENT COMPANY
A BUNCH OF MONEY GRUBBING JERKS --- SO GET YOUR STORY STRAIGHT! LEEMAR IS THE ONE THAT SENDS THE LEASES FOR FLAGG COURT AND WHEN THEY GO AFTER A TENANT MARILYN WALLACH IS THE LEEMAR WIFE OF THE PRES IS THE WOMAN WHO WRITES STUFF TO GET MONEY OUT OF THE TENANT VICTIMS. SHE IS ALSO A LICENSED REAL ESTATE BROKER SO IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH HER REPORT HER THE TO THE NEW YORK STATE DEPT OF LICENSING
hojomets wrote:
<quoted text>
to john shlogg or what ever your name is
you must live in the flagg court building that isnt managed by Leemar but rather the building is managed by Liveright. Liveright is a horrible management company that has their heads up their ass. tenants like john shlonnngggg want to blame Leemar for every problem,rather than going after Liveright. The problem is most tenants are getting their info from board members or other owners that have nothing to do but bad mouth Leemar. To all tenants in the Flagg Court wake up and start realizing that until you change the people that run the board and bitch about everything being Leemar's fault, nothing will ever happen.
Mary

Manchester Township, NJ

#16 Feb 24, 2012
COMPLETELY AGREEE ABOUT THE MOLD.I KNOW SOMEONE THAT HAD TO MOVE OUT BECAUSE OF THE MOLD AND THEN LEEMAR'S MARILYN WALLACH, WIFE OF LEEMAR PRESIDENT WHO CALLS HERSELF A VP WROTE A DOC TO SUE HER FOR NOT PAYING RENT. MUST BE NICE FOR MARILYNN WALLACH TO BE LIVING IN WOODMERE NY IN A NICE HOUSE WHILE SHE SCREWS POOR TENANTS. SHE IS A LICENSED BROKER WITH NEW YORK STATE DEPT OF LICENSING. IF YOU ARE NOT GETTING THE SERVICE YOU NEED REPORT HER TO GET CORRECTIVE ACTION BY DOING TO THE NYS DOS DEPARTMENT OF LICENSING

"Valentine G"]Lucy did u live in their buildings ? I lived for three years on 73rd street they were promising me to repair my bathroom and get rid of mold , for a 3 years !!!! I had water coming in from under kitchen window , constant leaks from the floor above constant complains from the floor below ... Worst !!! So before saying or protecting them Lucy get ur facts straight then talk.
Mary

Manchester Township, NJ

#17 Feb 24, 2012
Report Leemar Management's broker, Marilyn Wallach, who is also the wife of the President of Leemar by going to the Department of State Licensing Division --- easy to do and and you can do it on line. If they are not following up on the services and since Leemar does the leases you might be able to get corrective action by reporting Marilyn Wallach since she is the broker of record for Leemar Management.Amazing how she lives in a nice house in Woodmere NY while allowing for such terrible conditions for tenants that make it possible for her to afford her nice lifestyle. How does this witch fact herself in the mirror in the morning or does it crack when she looks at it?

"John Sclogged"]Absolutely the WORST! The building is falling apart and diseased with mold, caused by water drainage issues in the apartments. AVOID AT ALL COST! Bathroom ceiling has collapsed 3 times! Management is a joke and should be paying YOU to live in THEIR apartments.
SLUMLORDS!
Mary

Manchester Township, NJ

#18 Feb 24, 2012
A way to get results is to report the broker of record, Marilyn Wallach who happens to also be the wife of the President of Leemar. Go to the New York State Department of Licensing Since they do the leases, you can report the broker and trust me, no broker wants to be contacted by the department of licensing due to now following up. You will get results and if they get enough complaints and she does not correct them, she will lose her license.It is a disgrace that Marilyn Wallach can live in a nice house in Woodmere while allowing tenants that contribute towards her nice lifestyle to live inn slum places because Leemar does not address issues.
yes i agree with everyone in regards to them being a horrible management company. I have to ask 10 times to get anything fixed! i had water damage from the storm in august and they JUST fixed it a month ago. ive also called them at least four times for an extra key since now they changed they locks at the lobby door for "security reasons" so that every time you lose a key you have to pay them $60. After 3 weeks of calling them and complaining and I now getting the key.
Mary

Manchester Township, NJ

#19 Feb 24, 2012
If you still have not gotten corrective action, go to the NYS Department of Licensing site and file a complaint report against Marilyn Wallach who is the broker of record (also the wife of the president of Leemar management) Trust me. This will get their attention and if they don't follow up then she will be in lots of trouble. Since Leemar sends out the leases and she is the broker --- one of the best ways to get results is to file a report against Marilyn Wallach. Place in her name under licensee lookup and you will find her license #. I will look it up next and post it to you.

lizyes i agree with everyone in regards to them being a horrible management company. I have to ask 10 times to get anything fixed! i had water damage from the storm in august and they JUST fixed it a month ago. ive also called them at least four times for an extra key since now they changed they locks at the lobby door for "security reasons" so that every time you lose a key you have to pay them $60. After 3 weeks of calling them and complaining and I now getting the key.
Mary

Manchester Township, NJ

#20 Feb 24, 2012
Per the comments I read: here is a good way to get results. Marilyn Wallach is the broker for Leemar and since they send the leases then she is also responsible. She is also the VP at Leemar (probably because her husband is the President of Leemar) They handle issues and also are the ones involved against tenants with lawsuits which Marilyn Wallach signs off on ... so if you want action: REPORT MARILYN WALLACH TO THE NYS DEPARTMENT OF LICENSING

HERE IS THE INFO I FOUND ON LINE ABOUT HER LICENSE NUMBER

Name License Number License Type Status Expiry Date
WALLACH, MARILYN 31WA0756421 Corporate Broker:Corp. Broker Current 01/09/2013

JUST GO TO THE DEPARTMENT OF LICENSING AND GET THE COMPLAINT FORM
Mary

Manchester Township, NJ

#21 Feb 24, 2012
ALSO REPORT LEEMAR MANAGEMENT COMPANY TO THE NEW YORK STATE DEPARTMENT OF LICENSING ( DO TWO DIFFERENT COMPLAINT REPORTS --- ONE FOR MARILYN WALLACH --- CORP BROKER AS STATED IN THE PREVIOUS E-MAIL... SHE IS THE VP AND BROKER AT LEEMAR AND THE WIFE OF THE PERSON THAT IS "PRES"

HERE IS THE LICENSING INFORMATION FOR LEEMAR:

ame License Number License Type Status Expiry Date
LEEMAR MANAGEMENT CORP 109935265 Principal Office:Princ Off Current
Mary

Manchester Township, NJ

#22 Feb 24, 2012
See information I posted about Leemar and Marilyn Wallach (VP at Leemar and wife of the "Pres" REPORT THEM ON THE COMPLAINT FOR FOR NEW YORK STATE LICENSING --- GO TO THE NYS DEPARTMENT OF
LICENSING WEB SITE AND IT IS EASY TO GET --- DO TWO DIFFERENT COMPLAINT FORMS. You will get results if they want to keep their licenses.

SLUMLORDS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedarhurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 4 ways millennials can survive and thrive in Ne... 10 hr tl-dr 3
News Coyote family spotted near New York's LaGuardia... 10 hr just a fact of life 1
Melania Is A Tranny?!? Fri Marla 1
News New York grand jury charges man with murder of ... Fri ExChristian 4
Review: Long Island Beauty Center By Rodolfo Va... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Hair Colorist Lon... 1
News Sandy Victims Facing Hurdles Claiming Insurance... (Jan '13) Feb '13 Denise b 4
News Family Dog Dies After Fire at Atlantic Beach Home (Jan '13) Jan '13 Eric 1

Cedarhurst Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cedarhurst Mortgages