Health care aide charged in Cedarhurs...

Health care aide charged in Cedarhurst theft

There are 5 comments on the Newsday story from Mar 28, 2008, titled Health care aide charged in Cedarhurst theft. In it, Newsday reports that:

The latest victim was 86 years old. The home health care aide was supposed to be caring for his wife at their home in Cedarhurst.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

HERE I AM

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Mar 28, 2008
LOCK HER UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY, HOW DISGUSTING , TO TRY TO STEAL FROM AN ELDERLY PERSON AHE WAS SUPPOSED TO CARE FOR, WHAT A PIECE OF GARBAGE,,LOW LIFE WASTE
cracker

Piscataway, NJ

#2 Mar 28, 2008
The long Island incident map is really a cute idea; now all they have to do is break the crimes down by the criminal's race, and keep score for a year. The winning race (MOST criminals) gets to keep their folk's picture and description (even if wanted by the police) off the newsday website. Oh wait, they already do that!
Peggy Sue

Rockaway, NJ

#3 Mar 29, 2008
SAME OLD STORY. FAR ROCKAWAY, BROOKLYN. SHINIQUA.
stacey

Massapequa, NY

#4 Mar 29, 2008
I know some of these wonderful elderly youngsters want to be as independent as possible, but they need someone like a responsible family member or a social worker who can handle their finances and not these damm aides. They all steal.
LuWanda Jane

Dover, NJ

#5 Mar 29, 2008
aides=low lives

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedarhurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Neighbors oppose expansion plan for mosque in E... Tue Kathleen Peranzo 1
Negoish in P.S. 201 Bleaches! (Jul '10) Aug 21 Negoish 4
News stabbing victim identified - (Nov '07) Aug 21 Kkkkk 826
News White power rally organizers are spreading hate... Aug 20 ThomasA 3
Looking for Church Space to Share/Rent (Feb '09) Aug 20 APEX 121
Old Freeport Hospital (Oct '14) Aug 20 james bautista 16
Election time is close by Aug 19 Coco4u 1

Cedarhurst Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance