inwood man charged in robbery

inwood man charged in robbery

There are 17 comments on the Newsday story from Feb 4, 2008, titled inwood man charged in robbery. In it, Newsday reports that:

An Inwood man was charged with robbery after a teenage couple was robbed in Cedarhurst shortly after midnight yesterday morning, Nassau police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

funnyman

Bronx, NY

#1 Feb 4, 2008
ummm...ok...lets hear it..........what...nothing racial?.....lol..
Charles Darwin

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Feb 4, 2008
And just what was that young woman doing out that late? Nevermind, I have a pretty good idea.
end the hate

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Feb 4, 2008
funnyman wrote:
ummm...ok...lets hear it..........what...nothing racial?.....lol..
oh its coming, its just too early in the morning, all the n@zis are resting at this time :-)
funnyman

Bronx, NY

#4 Feb 4, 2008
end the hate wrote:
<quoted text>
oh its coming, its just too early in the morning, all the n@zis are resting at this time :-)
youre right...but since these racist only goes by first or last names....i doubt it..
end the hate

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Feb 4, 2008
funnyman wrote:
<quoted text>youre right...but since these racist only goes by first or last names....i doubt it..
well "sarnelli" sounds italian so theyre going to assume hes in the mafia because according to them, thats what ALL italians do
DeeDee

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Feb 4, 2008
Nobody wants crimes like this to happen in their neighborhood, but was it really necessary to have two helicopters hovering over my house after midnight?
Yes

Fairfield, CT

#8 Feb 4, 2008
Grow up moron, if he was loose and did have a gun would you want him trying to hide out in your yard or maybe in your house? What a jerk you are. Helicopters hovering making noise, wah wah wah. The Five towns are nothing but a bunch of whining spoiled brats. I got the hell out of there because I can't stand you people.
DeeDee wrote:
Nobody wants crimes like this to happen in their neighborhood, but was it really necessary to have two helicopters hovering over my house after midnight?
Michael

Bronx, NY

#10 Feb 4, 2008
BE glad you got helicopters.
BOB FROM FINESVILLE

AOL

#11 Feb 4, 2008
DeeDee wrote:
IF YOU LIVE IN THAT AREA YOU CONSTANTLY HAVE JUMBO JETS ENTERING AND LEAVING JFK AT ALL HOURS, AND YOU HAVE THE GONADS TO COMPLAIN ABOUT POLICE HELICOPTERS THERE TO CATCH A ROBBERY SUSPECT!!! TYPICAL FIVE TOWNS SPOILED PRINCESS, DID YOU HAVE ONE OF YOUR MAIDS GO OUT AND YELL AT THE CHOPPERS ????
sandy

Chicago, IL

#12 Feb 4, 2008
end the hate wrote:
<quoted text>
there are a few stories in the paper. are you related to any?
TLITLKITIS

Seaford, NY

#13 Feb 4, 2008
oy such a thing....
Michael

Bronx, NY

#14 Feb 4, 2008
Toss the book at em, and spank those kids for not being home at midnight.
Charles Darwin

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Feb 4, 2008
BOB FROM FINESVILLE wrote:
<quoted text>IF YOU LIVE IN THAT AREA YOU CONSTANTLY HAVE JUMBO JETS ENTERING AND LEAVING JFK AT ALL HOURS, AND YOU HAVE THE GONADS TO COMPLAIN ABOUT POLICE HELICOPTERS THERE TO CATCH A ROBBERY SUSPECT!!! TYPICAL FIVE TOWNS SPOILED PRINCESS, DID YOU HAVE ONE OF YOUR MAIDS GO OUT AND YELL AT THE CHOPPERS ????
Another child writing in all capital letters. I didn't bother to read what was written.
BOB FROM FINESVILLE

AOL

#16 Feb 4, 2008
Charles Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Another child writing in all capital letters. I didn't bother to read what was written.
"CHARLES DARWIN", HOW EFFIN ORIGINAL, HOW'S THERAPY GOING ???
Abbotship

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Feb 5, 2008
Charles Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt it's a child. Try mentally challenged or r e t a r d e d.
end the hate

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Feb 5, 2008
sandy wrote:
<quoted text>there are a few stories in the paper. are you related to any?
and exactly what are you trying to say??????????
danny

Brockport, NY

#19 Apr 15, 2008
okkk i doubt anyone will read this considering it is about a month pased but there are a few things that have to be said. First off it is my cousin who was the one who was arrested for the robbery, and i know for a fact there were no helicopters when he was arressted. With that being said not all the five towns are filled with rich people. Go to Inwood and see how we live and tell us we are spoiled, also quit complaining about the planes grow up you choose where you live the planes flying are not that bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedarhurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No longer on a pedestal: New York debates Chris... 3 hr The Last Warrior ... 12
Public Housing falling apart Fri three blocks 1
News Cigarettes and pot linked to teen psychosis Thu humanspirit 1
News Hempstead Supervisor-elect Laura Gillen announc... Thu Vocalic Scissors 1
Review: Long Island Beauty Center By Rodolfo Va... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Hair Colorist Lon... 1
News Sandy Victims Facing Hurdles Claiming Insurance... (Jan '13) Feb '13 Denise b 4
News Family Dog Dies After Fire at Atlantic Beach Home (Jan '13) Jan '13 Eric 1

Cedarhurst Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cedarhurst Mortgages