Bad Contractor

Feb 19, 2008 Full story: Today's TMJ4

“You think every thing's going to go as planned. There's a huge amount of trust there”

When you hire a contractor you trust they will do the work, not walk off with your money. via Today's TMJ4

Read more
Country Springs Scam

Waukesha, WI

#2 May 14, 2008
SMOKERS DO NOT FALL PREY TO THIS COMPANY!

Smokers if you book a "smoking room" at Country Springs Hotel and Waterpark in Pewaukee, WI be CAREFUL!

They will put you in a non-smoking room, then they will add an additional $300.00 charge to your credit card.

Be absolutely certain that you are in a smoking room, before you light up or it will cost you BIG TIME!!!!!
Country Springs Scam

Waukesha, WI

#3 May 14, 2008
P.S. Their website does not include the name of the partnership/ corporation, who owns the hotel. I wonder what they've got to hide....

I bet they have been sued over this practice.

If you specifically book a smoking room and they put you in a non-smoking room that is THEIR mistake.

Don't let them pull this scam on you.
caring Tax Payer

Waukesha, WI

#4 May 16, 2008
There is trouble at the new intermediate school on the Parkway. It seems as if an unscrupulous contractor is not performing the work as they should on the insulating of the heating and cooling ductwork. Call your school board members and ask them what is happening. Our children and our teachers will be in this place!
Craftmasters

United States

#6 Jun 19, 2008
We bought new windows from a contracting company called Craftmasters. It took the company a little over five months going into the winter to put the windows in. Then they forgot to cox the windows and so cold air and rain water were seaping through the windows. We had the head of the company come back to look at the windows. He promised us that the guy would be out within a few months to come and cox the window for us. It took the guy two months just to come out and do that for us. The last time we had the guy come look at the windows he broke one on us. Now where battling with him, it's been over two months, to send his crew out to fix it. We have a contract saying that they'll finish by June 20. Their coming out the week after that day to fix them. So bascially we're battling with them and they broke their contract.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedarburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Milwaukee's economic downturn 7 hr Watcher 1
News Milwaukee Police Chief testifies at Christopher... 7 hr Bite me 4
Milwaukee - An embarassing dump (Jan '07) 7 hr Bite me 24
Athena Tennis Girl Censored After Feminist Hiss... Wed Thoughts 2
News Appeal hearing begins for fired Milwaukee cop Mar 22 Dan in Milwaukee 1
Lie Before Sex Mar 22 Jake From State Farm 3
sewing and crafts (Jun '14) Jun '14 Ty new in the town 1
Cedarburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web