Bomb Squad Detonates Device Left at C...

Bomb Squad Detonates Device Left at Cedarburg Bank

There are 1 comment on the 620AM WTMJ story from Jun 29, 2009, titled Bomb Squad Detonates Device Left at Cedarburg Bank. In it, 620AM WTMJ reports that:

The Milwaukee Bomb Squad has detonated a suspcious device that was left at the Commerce State Bank on Washington Avenue in Cedarburg during a robbery.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 620AM WTMJ.

concernedtaxpaye r

New Berlin, WI

#1 Jun 30, 2009
For all the money that Cedarburg and Ozaukee county receives every year from the state budget, I DEMAND that they find this guy within a week or start laying off officers for being useless. The money that goes into these small racists/prejudice communities is a complete waste of money and can be spent elsewhere in the state.

I see no reason why these small pathetic communties that are just ridden with more debt than most, need new police cruisers every 2 years when the previous ones where working just fine. This is also proof that no matter where you live, you cant hide from crime. For more information regarding that search for Heroin problems in Ozaukee county and you'll see that one of the largest state dealers was residing there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedarburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Memorial Day Sun Jaime 1
Cannibalism Sun Jaime 4
News Living Dub brings special pulse to Milwaukee mu... Sun Duke for Mayor 1
News Man charged in drive-by faces new homicide count May 27 Jaime 2
News Milwaukee man charged in shooting during failed... May 27 Toole 1
News Teacher's aide arrested as 'deeply disturbing' ... May 27 Jimbo 16
News Concerns rising about untreated depression in n... Feb '16 HumanSpirit 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cedarburg Mortgages