McCain, Palin hit campaign trail

There are 2 comments on the UPI story from Sep 6, 2008, titled McCain, Palin hit campaign trail. In it, UPI reports that:

John McCain and Sarah Palin , in their first post-Republican convention stop Friday in Wisconsin, pledged to battle special interests and partisanship.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at UPI.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 Sep 7, 2008
If Americans vote for this ticket--mostly due to Palin's celebrity--they will get what they deserve. A country whose best days will be behind it. Their election will mark the turning point...There REALLY is a choice, very distinct, and McCain, although a maverick in some ways is still part of the GOP in most ways, and Palin is even more right wing. I can only hope that people watch the debates.
Honest Barack Obama

Chicago, IL

#2 Sep 7, 2008

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedarburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman excommunicated from Catholic Church calls... 1 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 5
News Local Muslims: Reports on ISIS Contribute to Mi... 1 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 5
News Milwaukee police reveal staggering new crime nu... 22 hr All seeing 3
true friend Apr 25 gary smathy 1
Pope wants exorcism for Hillary Apr 24 WitchTrials 7
McDonalds illegal drugs Apr 24 McShake 3
News Outlaws Motorcycle Gang Indicted: 27 members of... (Jun '10) Apr 24 destroyer 43
More from around the web

Cedarburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]