Quadruple Murder: Two accused in murd...

Quadruple Murder: Two accused in murders of Rachel Thompson, he...

There are 17 comments on the Fox6 story from Mar 12, 2010, titled Quadruple Murder: Two accused in murders of Rachel Thompson, he.... In it, Fox6 reports that:

Two Milwaukee men accused in a quadruple homicide will stand trial. 21-year-old Desmond Laster and 23-year-old Anthony Edward Barnes are facing four counts each of first-degree intentional homicide and arson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox6.

Scott Barn Mukwonago

Milwaukee, WI

#1 Mar 12, 2010
These two individuals are scum of the earth. Although I have never been for the death penalty, it's cases like this that make me reconsider.
julianna

Franklin, WI

#2 Mar 13, 2010
how can anyone kill children? how does one watch a child die? we need the death penalty in wisconsin. actually as soon as they admit there guilt hang them!
Mike

Oak Creek, WI

#3 Mar 13, 2010
Let them be with the other immates, let the immates get ahold of these two. Get what they deserve. Killing a person in cold blood is horrible in itself, but to kill two SMALL children like that. They deserve whats coming to them!
Tracy

United States

#4 Mar 13, 2010
Monsters!!!!! That's all I need to say!
wanda

Milwaukee, WI

#5 Mar 13, 2010
do these guys reallly think i feel sorry for them??? I think they need to be put in the general population and let someone else be the hero for doing to them what they did to the Thompson family. Under suicide watch??? I hope when their time comes..however it may..is as painful as they inflicted on these innocent people!!!
Jena

New Berlin, WI

#7 Mar 13, 2010
What must be going through the mind of a person who could end the life of a child. A beautiful, innocent, perfect child. This is a question that has come to my mind often after the lives of two children and their mother were viciously ended recently on Milwaukee’s south side. A woman and two men came into their home and murdered them. Intentionally walked into their home with the sole intent of murdering these children and their mother. To take the hands of a 4 year old child and duct tape them together, putting duct tape over his mouth and then placing a plastic bag over his head to suffocate every last breath out of his little lungs. I can’t shake the chilling thought of what must have been going through the mind of that poor baby in his last moments of life. How can something so horrific happen to such an innocent mystifies me.
What could that monster have possibly told himself to justify this act, to justify ending the lives of two children. Two children who couldn’t possibly have done anything that could justify their slow frightening murder. How could they not stop hurting them when they saw the innocent fearful eyes of those children looking up at them through the plastic bag. As they were crying, wondering why these bad people were hurting them. Wondering why the woman who has lived with them and their mommy would want to hurt them… The image has played through my imagination one too many times and I just can’t shake it.
The family of those boys and their mother standing over their open casket looking at their beautiful faces for the last time. Knowing their lives were ended so violently. A 6 week old infant who was spared from the violence, but will have to live without the memory of his mother’s loving embrace.
It pains me to know that the female who orchestrated this horrific event is now dead and will not have to feel the guilt of her act, and now one of the men being charged is on suicide watch. Should it comfort us to know that he can’t live with the memory of what he has done? Should we care at this point, his remorse will not bring back those two beautiful little boys. It will not put that infant back in his mother’s arms. I am disturbed by the fact that the alleged murders are being kept out of general population because the judicial system is worried for their safety… their safety, why should we as a society give a damn about their safety when they had a blatant knowing disregard for the safety and lives of those children. Weather you taped the bags over the heads of those children or you stood there and watched, you went to that house that day knowing that those boys were going to die that day. You stood there and watched them die and did nothing. That is first degree intentional homicide.
Gentlemen, welcome to general population.
Though the thoughts that go through the minds of people who commit any murder mystify me, I am truly disturbed by the actions of the three individuals in this case.
Amy

Sussex, WI

#8 Mar 13, 2010
Why are these guys not in gen. pop....cause someone will give them what they deserve..I say, have at em boys...
Eltorro

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Mar 13, 2010
Time to put these two vato's down for good. If any of this is true then they are murdering scum and have lost their right to live. Give'em a fair trial and then hang'em. That is all well and good unless your govenor removed the death penalty like ours did.
Kathy Masch

AOL

#10 Mar 13, 2010
Three piece's of human GARBAGE..........Two sitting in jail and one that left this earth already......We sure do need the DEATH PENALTY here in Wisconsin....I'd want a front row seat for these two and Chrystal Keith! I truthfully don't know why they can't be in the general population in jail? Why should they be protected? Let them face the music!I can't wait to hear on the news that they were beaten to death just like Jeff Dahmer and Jesse Anderson!!!Someone has to show some JUSTICE for the three victims! I don't consider Brittney a victim....she got what she deserved !
Meghan

Milwaukee, WI

#11 Mar 14, 2010
Times like this is when we NEED death by electric or whatever!!! These men deserve Death NOT life in prison. They can still eat, breathe, write, smile, talk, listen, shower, etc... in jail. Those two innocent little boys can't and will not be able to do any of anything because they aren't a live to do those things. Wisconsin NEEDS the death penalty and Stop giving people that DONT deserve to live life in prison. After awhile people adapt to jail and don't care if they ever get out, it's now their home and they learn to work the system like everyone else in this world. RIP RACHEL, TORIAN AND JADEN!!!!
starr69

Las Vegas, NV

#12 Mar 14, 2010
these sick low life men need to be hung or staved and left for dead i cant even imagine how anyone would wanna kill some innocent children... may god bless the victims and there families... make this a special case that reccommend the death penalty
THE GREATEST MOSS

Las Vegas, NV

#13 Mar 14, 2010
judge do what you gotta do and have these men executed by the electric chair... them poor lil boys suffered and they should suffer the same way they heard as there mother was killed and they left the 6 week old child in harms way... DEATH PENALTY DEATH PENALTY DEATH PENALTY DEATH PENALTY DEATH PENALTY DEATH PENALTY DEATH PENALTY DEATH PENALTY DEATH PENALTY DEATH PENALTY DEATH PEANLTY DEATH PENALTY DEATH PENALTY DEATH PENALTY...... THE PRESIDENT WOULD STRONGLY MAKE THIS A SPECIAL CASE THAT SHOULD BE A MANDATORY DEATH SENTENCE...
IRISH

Milwaukee, WI

#14 Mar 15, 2010
Don't underestimate these two esp Laster. He is playing the trump card suicide watch give me a break. He is spending our money and also by pleading not guilty he gets longer time in a city jail and he will use his right to cancel court, fire his public defender etc.I bet this deal will drag on 8-10 months.Someone send Barnes a thankyou card for knocking off Robinson.If Laster was suicidal he would not have pleaded not guilty. Get them both in general population.Do we really care if they get killed, or kill themselves. Let's stop fooling ourselves we really don't give a hoot what happens to them.
Cheri

Waukesha, WI

#15 Mar 19, 2010
Meghan wrote:
Times like this is when we NEED death by electric or whatever!!! These men deserve Death NOT life in prison. They can still eat, breathe, write, smile, talk, listen, shower, etc... in jail. Those two innocent little boys can't and will not be able to do any of anything because they aren't a live to do those things. Wisconsin NEEDS the death penalty and Stop giving people that DONT deserve to live life in prison. After awhile people adapt to jail and don't care if they ever get out, it's now their home and they learn to work the system like everyone else in this world. RIP RACHEL, TORIAN AND JADEN!!!!
I agree. However I believe it should be death by suffication - & then duct taping their rest & then right before they are dead - punch them & stab them. Just like they did to Rachel & the boys. Why should they get to live, have 3 hot meals a day, recreation, warmth. etc... What a waste of my money & others.
Cheri

Waukesha, WI

#16 Mar 19, 2010
Not Guilty - what a bunch of shit. One confessed already - come on. Yes put them in general population - & hopefully they will get was Dahmer & Anderson received in Portage. The less time we have to pay for them, the better. STOP PROTECTING THEM. The rights of the constition should only be for those who care about it. Not scum bags like these 2 guys & Brittney Robertson.
Rachels family

United States

#17 Jun 29, 2010
Thanks to all for your suport and concerns for my fam.. but as u all know, court for these monsters is comming REAL soon and if I have my way, they will rot..they should b sentenced with Rachel, Torian and Jaden's photo right next to there bunks for life. make them SEE the lives they took and feel the pain that we live with EVERY day of our lives..As for the monsters, death would seem like the right way to go, but in truth, there lives WILL be alot harder in prison... yeah they get rec and activities, but now that they have that label over there head for what they did, they would even be able to take a shit without watching there backs.. let them rot in hell the slow way...
to RACHEL,TORIAN, AND JADEN, yous are loved and missed every day of our lives...<3xoxo
Flame

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 Sep 17, 2011
These people are not human things like this make me wish i could go back in time god bless her and her kids and famliy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedarburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WILL Somebody Please Tell Mrs. Clinton 17 hr Seniors For Fairess 1
News PBS Democratic Presidential Debate 2016, a PBS ... 19 hr Hillary and Bernie 1
hillary how 20 hr love my country 1
Stendahl exteriors. Conartist.crooks. Thu Big daddy 1
News Outlaws Motorcycle Gang Indicted: 27 members of... (Jun '10) Tue Debbie 59
sewing and crafts (Jun '14) Jun '14 Ty new in the town 1
News County Board hopeful wins fight to stay on prim... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Richard David 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cedarburg Mortgages