Curry Trial Verdict: Daniel Curry fou...

Curry Trial Verdict: Daniel Curry found guilty of Michael Ward'...

There are 42 comments on the Fox6 story from Feb 22, 2010, titled Curry Trial Verdict: Daniel Curry found guilty of Michael Ward'.... In it, Fox6 reports that:

A Milwaukee jury returns a verdict in a case of a fatal punch thrown outside of a bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox6.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Kim Nelson

Brookfield, WI

#1 Feb 23, 2010
Curry deserves to get the whole book thrown at him! I hope he goes away for the full 21 years! My heart goes out to his wife Sally and their children.
summer

Milwaukee, WI

#2 Feb 23, 2010
Curry deserves life. He has been a bad seed since the day he was born. Robert K. should also spend the rest of his life locked up. The two are bad bad people who will never learn. I feel so bad for Mrs. Ward and her family.
Abe Froman

Oconomowoc, WI

#3 Feb 23, 2010
The dumb stupid slob needs to be in prison the rest of his pathetic life. I hope he gets his head kicked in in prison d-bag ass
cody

Milwaukee, WI

#4 Feb 23, 2010
Curry should not have been charged with felony murder. He did not intentionally mean to kill Michael Ward. Its a sad story but it was not intentional. Only one punch was thrown and im sure currie had no idea it was gonna be a fatal blow.
ummmm

Milwaukee, WI

#5 Feb 23, 2010
cody wrote:
Curry should not have been charged with felony murder. He did not intentionally mean to kill Michael Ward. Its a sad story but it was not intentional. Only one punch was thrown and im sure currie had no idea it was gonna be a fatal blow.
So you must be a friend of Curry's. As you know he is a bad person and has been since day look. Look at his brother. The up bringing from his parents. Where were they while Daniel and his brother were growing up. Out at the bars.
crystal

Milwaukee, WI

#6 Feb 23, 2010
that sob faces only 21 yrs max? that man didn't look sorry nor cared for what he did. that punk should get life.
Q-man

Fremont, CA

#7 Feb 23, 2010
Curry wuz a frend uv mine. He had just founds a jobs aftr scool and waz on hiz way to church whens dhe devil tooks contol. This is nots justise.
someone that knows curry

Milwaukee, WI

#8 Feb 23, 2010
ummmm wrote:
<quoted text>
So you must be a friend of Curry's. As you know he is a bad person and has been since day look. Look at his brother. The up bringing from his parents. Where were they while Daniel and his brother were growing up. Out at the bars.
I do not think that you really know Curry personal, because Curry is not a bad person. He did not know or mean to hurt that man. I know that you have hit someone before one time and that person is still here to talk about it. So how was he suppose to know that this man was going to die if he hit him one time. I mean do not get me wrong I feel very bad for his wife and kids they should not have lost there dad, but Curry did not mean to kill him and Curry sitting in prison for 21 years will do what? I have one last thing to ask how is Curry's brother or mother have anything to do with his mistake that is not fair to point fingers at them.
Ugly Mug patron

Fremont, CA

#9 Feb 24, 2010
Here's a picture of the man (and his family) that Daniel Curry murdered. http://media.journalbroadcastgroup.com/images...

The man he murdered, Michael Ward left behind a wife and five daughters ranging in age from 6 to 17 years old.

He was found GUILTY by a jury of his peers.

May he rot in jail.
some guy

Sheboygan, WI

#10 Feb 24, 2010
cody wrote:
Only one punch hey? But it was that one punch that took someones life, right? He shoulf have gotton life (or more)! Keep in mind this guy was not some wonderful guy at all, but the guy he murdered was a wonderful guy, OK?
some guy

Sheboygan, WI

#11 Feb 24, 2010
Q-man wrote:
Curry wuz a frend uv mine. He had just founds a jobs aftr scool and waz on hiz way to church whens dhe devil tooks contol. This is nots justise.
Maybe a little more studying in school would have helped you, it's hard to even figure out what you tried to write here, "birds of a feather". On his way to church and decides to stop and punch a guy in the face, does that really make sense to you? OK, lets just let him out of jail and then go arrest the devil for causing this terrible thing happen. Now that makes sense, right?
Mandy

Milwaukee, WI

#12 Feb 24, 2010
someone that knows curry wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not think that you really know Curry personal, because Curry is not a bad person. He did not know or mean to hurt that man. I know that you have hit someone before one time and that person is still here to talk about it. So how was he suppose to know that this man was going to die if he hit him one time. I mean do not get me wrong I feel very bad for his wife and kids they should not have lost there dad, but Curry did not mean to kill him and Curry sitting in prison for 21 years will do what? I have one last thing to ask how is Curry's brother or mother have anything to do with his mistake that is not fair to point fingers at them.
I can't believe you know Danny. You must be just as bad as him and Robby you just didn't get caught yet. What church are you talking about? Don't you mean the drug house on the corner, the weapon house in the middle of the block, the gang house? The area is much better with Danny and his friends in jail. Robby, JJ (Michael A.) You must be one of his bad friends who just didn't get caught yet. They all belong in jail with no food or water. They can die in jail there won't be any tears.
Lynn

Milwaukee, WI

#13 Feb 24, 2010
<quoted text>
I can't believe that you know Danny. An up bringing means a lot. How are you raised. Comes from parents not young punks like Danny, Robby. Church ya right. What church? You mean the bar or the drug house on the corner don't you. Danny belongs in jail for the rest of his life. This is not the first time he has been in trouble and when and if he gets out he will be the same mean old bad Danny. Robby can join him in jail also for the rest of his life. The area is much better with Danny and Robby gone. To bad they did't move out of state instead of moving out ot town.
chris

Rosemead, CA

#14 Feb 25, 2010
one punch or one bullet , what is the difference if you start a fight and it leads to someones death you were looking for trouble.Curry should get the 21 years and then he has time to think about fighting for the fun of it. That is the reason why people can't go out for a good time anymore.
KEN

Pequot Lakes, MN

#15 Feb 25, 2010
Curry should get a life sentence or a death sentence
prefer a death sentence, he is a useless piece of crap that should have been an abortion. Anyone who feels this piece of dirt is a good person must seek mental help. My heart go out to the Victim and his wonderful family.
A Friend of the Victum

United States

#16 Mar 3, 2010
<quoted text>
You may be right about not knowing Daniel himself but did you know anyone from the family? Five girls have to live their lives knowing that someone killed their "daddy" and for his wife, this was the man she was going to grow old with, spend the rest of her life with. I cannot say I feel sorry for anyone of these guys they did the crime now they need to do the time.
A Friend of the Victum

United States

#17 Mar 3, 2010
cody wrote:
He may not have intentionally wanted to kill anyone but he did. I would think that if you were the victum you would want justice too or not?
Someone that knows Curry

Bristol, WI

#18 Mar 3, 2010
I know what it feels like to lose a loved one to one shot and he is dead and they meant to do it. But that still does not make me feel that Mr. Curry should do know 22 years in prison he did not mean to kill that man and know one can say he did it was one punch they didn't jump him are anything like that. That is the big thing that I don't understand you all act is though he wanted this man to die and I know that is not what he wanted. So no I don't know his five girls or wife and yes my heart goes out to them but him sitting 22 years is not going to bring him back and now I have a question to you all do you think that when you make a mistake that you should have to do time in prison if something that you didn't mean to happen did happen.
Someone that knows Curry

Bristol, WI

#19 Mar 3, 2010
Mandy wrote:
<quoted text> I can't believe you know Danny. You must be just as bad as him and Robby you just didn't get caught yet. What church are you talking about? Don't you mean the drug house on the corner, the weapon house in the middle of the block, the gang house? The area is much better with Danny and his friends in jail. Robby, JJ (Michael A.) You must be one of his bad friends who just didn't get caught yet. They all belong in jail with no food or water. They can die in jail there won't be any tears.
First off how can you say that because Danny made a mistake, that everyone that knows him is bad, you didn't know him and you don't know me. Yes I know Curry, but I have never done jail/prison time and I am in college when I'm done with this class next year I will have two degrees. I can almost but you don't, But that don't matter to me I just wish that you all would know all of what your talking about before you say the things you say. Just Like a lot of you all say he should just rote in prison, because Curry took those little girls dad away but you guys all what to take Dannys little girl and little boys dad away as well. So what did them baby's do to any of you. Yes I would understand if they gave him some time in, because a man lost his life. Mr Curry does not deserve to rote or do 22 years.
sjkdfhfustgiodfj bgkdfh

Milwaukee, WI

#20 Mar 9, 2010
They are loosers.......Theres a 50/50 chance when your fighting that "hey maybe i could kill this person". You dont think of that at the time. Who cares if you know him or not. Hes a looser and so are the other two that were there and involved . Thay are off the street thats what matters. and if they have kids, daughters/sons i feel bad for the kids. End of discussion. These kids will have an opinion of their own on their fathers when they get out of jail for what they did. Im guessing they will not want anything to do with their looser fathers. And if the looser mothers are sticking by the looser fathers in jail they have their mothers to blame for the way they will be in life. Loosers like their fathers.Im sure they will have criminal records before they are even 18.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedarburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Cabinet Mania of Milwaukee, Wisconsin 5 hr mariab51678 4
Enabler Hillary Jun 24 Go Blue Forever 4
Hillary Donors Arrested! ! ! Jun 24 Go Blue Forever 3
News Attorney General takes heat for missing Milwauk... Jun 21 Carrie 1
News Milwaukee Rising: Looking for the city's most u... Jun 20 Tom 2
News 3 teens arrested after car break-ins, shots fir... Jun 13 Geovani 2
News Lawmakers Point Fingers Over Milwaukee Crime Nu... Jun 13 May 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cedarburg Mortgages