First Prev
of 3
Next Last
how

Hutchinson, KS

#1 Aug 6, 2012
I seen that ross kid out riding around today, didnt he kill a girl a month ago in a wreck, why is he not in jail?
Fly

Wichita, KS

#2 Aug 7, 2012
That is a good question.
kathi wood

Peru, KS

#4 Aug 7, 2012
Why don't you both mind your own damn business and leave my sons alone or at least have enough damn guts to post your small minded comments under your real damn names or better yet come tell me to my face what you think of my sons ...... dare ya
Sudee Jones

Peru, KS

#5 Aug 7, 2012
I agree with Kathi. You guys can talk a bunch of bs about people but wont even post your names. you guys dont know what happened so you need to keep your mouths shut. We are at home if you would like to discuss this :)
Sudee Jones

Peru, KS

#6 Aug 7, 2012
You guys dont even have the balls to say you were in sedan. FOR GOD SAKES. if you guys were in Wichita..how did u see him do anything.
red with anger

Wichita, KS

#7 Aug 7, 2012
Well golly gee never knew you all were perfect. We all do things we are not proud of. He did not kill the young lady in question, she died of injuries received in a vehicle crash. you named this DUI,I kinda thought that was up to the highway patrol to figure out. And you mention Jamie, were you there when that happened? If you were not there and did not see it yourself then shut you mouth, please. You have no clue what you are talking about! would you want some one to write such inflamitory words about you son or daughter or cousin even, I think not! I myself am sick and tired of all the rumors that start and there is not one iota of truth about any of it, and someone gets hurt. Get a life!
red with anger

Wichita, KS

#8 Aug 7, 2012
Oh by the way, I live in Sedan and Kathi is one of my best friends. I have known those boys since they were little and love them like my own.
TheMan

Peru, KS

#9 Aug 7, 2012
red with anger wrote:
Oh by the way, I live in Sedan and Kathi is one of my best friends. I have known those boys since they were little and love them like my own.
Shut up Pat Stafford no one cares what you thank go back to your cats!
kathi wood

Peru, KS

#10 Aug 7, 2012
Hey "TheMan" you shut up she has more right to say something about my sons that you do so theman up and tell me who you are
sure

United States

#11 Aug 7, 2012
I think it was his fault, he was drinking.and.driving while picking up his old screw buddy while both their wives were home alone then wrecking and killing her then who's fault could it be? I say charge both her sons with murder
omg

Peru, KS

#12 Aug 7, 2012
I am telling you that there is a law that they can get your ip address and find out who you are and slander charges will be filed Kathy I am your shortest cuz if you fig it out before i see you Ask me about it I tell you how you can get the Ip addresses Shit wont be said on here about the boys People are so fast to judge i didnt know we had so many Judges... Maybe they all need to go to the court house to pick up their paychecks for running off at the mouth... Love my Familey No matter what any of us do.......
kathi wood

Peru, KS

#13 Aug 8, 2012
I am amazed at how all the know it all people in this town know more that i do but so glad that your life is so damn up and up that you can say the crap you say and live with yourselves but then again the way you all talk about everyone you live alone. And as I have said before feel free to come say all your shit to my face as you can see you are way out numbered by my sons family. So bring your big mouth and small mind on over.......
kathi wood

Peru, KS

#14 Aug 8, 2012
oh bty "sure" i think u r an ASS
Sudee Jones

Peru, KS

#15 Aug 8, 2012
I am One of their wives. we know what they were doing and where they were at. and who they were with people cant have female friends without someone thats a diffrent sex. witout them sleeping with them. you guys need to grow up. and just because you think somethign doesnt mean its true. We know what happned. you guys need to shut ur mouth. and "the man" if your such a man. where are u..... you dont even have the balls to say who you are. same as 'sure". what would you guys do if you were in this situation. accidents happen you dub sh$%s.. If you guys have any further question ask Officer Black, he's handling all of it not the county.
Sudee Jones

Peru, KS

#16 Aug 8, 2012
they cant have someone of the opposite sex without people saying they were sleeping with them.. Its pretty bad when an ignorant person makes and intelligent person so mad they cant type
Sudee Jones

Peru, KS

#17 Aug 8, 2012
o and "the man you think we give a S.H.I.T what you think.serisouly
Justin Ross

United States

#18 Aug 8, 2012
how wrote:
I seen that ross kid out riding around today, didnt he kill a girl a month ago in a wreck, why is he not in jail?
you people dont know a dam thing if any of you really knew the truth you would keep your chicken shit coments to yourselves you hide behind the computer and have no idea what real pain and true sorrow is all about so just go F yourselves for all I care
red with anger

Wichita, KS

#19 Aug 8, 2012
TheMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up Pat Stafford no one cares what you thank go back to your cats!
My 3 cats have nothing to do with this conversation. You know my name, now man up and be 'the man', tell us who you are. It is just plain sad that you can judge someone else and not have the courage to tell us your own name. i knew everyone would figure out who I was, and I don't care. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone! I pretty much think u have no ammunition. I do have as much right to voice my own opinion as you do, tho!
Dude

Peru, KS

#20 Aug 8, 2012
If what the man said does not bother you then way is everyone getting mad. And Sudee Jones if you are one of the wives then way is your last name Jones and not Ross or Woods? You can not find out ip address so little cousin of Kathi you need to learn a thing or two. I find this really funny how one MAN can get everyone so worked up with words. SO DAMN THE MAN!!!! And another thing if you do find out who the man is what are you going to do, it kinda sounds like you are threatening him. And that is against the law and no one need to find out ip address beens how you used your real names. It is a sad deal what happened to that girl, and I know her family is having a hard time dealing with the loss of her so Justin don't think you are grieving more then the family of the poor young girl that loss her life because she got in a truck with you!!!
kathi wood

Peru, KS

#21 Aug 8, 2012
Hey "Dude" get the shit right or shut up it is WOOD not WOODS thanks anyway "DUD"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Vale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wolfe auto and tire 10 hr Not surprised 12
y do we allow this ????? 17 hr Justsaying 3
Cv employees Aug 18 Just wondering 2
Where's the meth? Aug 11 HilaryClinton 1
Dispatch Aug 3 scanner land2 3
Clean your shit up Jul 29 Lolol 16
Is it true jim teague is getting out for turnin... (Jul '13) Jul '16 Robin hooded 10

Cedar Vale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cedar Vale Mortgages