Let's get Cedar Rapids to do the same thing, so marijuana users will no longer:
1) lose their drivers license (everyone),
2) lose their jobs (my own son, who NEVER smoked pot before or at work),
3) lose their college scholarships (it's the law! really!),
4) lose their children (that's right - a couple across the street from me lost their child for a few days after the police, showing up (uninvited) with the ambulance, for a completely unrelated medical emergency, found a very small amount of marijuana in their apartment), and
5) lose their money (CR police routinely confiscate all the cash in your pocket after a marijuana arrest, and good luck ever getting any of it back)
No more Cedar Rapids Drug War!