Christopher Murray pleads guilty to murder

Nov 21, 2007 Full story: The Gazette 197

“If I say I am sorry it would be like slapping them in the face”

Christopher J. Murray pleaded guilty to murder this morning in a surprise move and was immediately sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole. via The Gazette

Full Story
shamrock101

United States

#179 Oct 8, 2012
Claim to be his 1st all u want. Im his ONLY! I find it funny that all u people come out of the wood work 17years later.... Dont think i dont know its u jeff.
The better twin

United States

#180 Oct 11, 2012
shamrock101 wrote:
Claim to be his 1st all u want. Im his ONLY! I find it funny that all u people come out of the wood work 17years later.... Dont think i dont know its u jeff.
! I tried to end this on a good note, im not the one writing the other stuff, but ur bored ass just has to keep this going, its ur mouth that keeps this forum going. You must be bored. End this all ready.
guy from waterloo

Waterloo, IA

#181 Oct 24, 2012
That dude is a piece of shit. period end lf story!
The better twin

United States

#182 Oct 24, 2012
Well said
Jess

Belvidere, IL

#183 Nov 3, 2012
shane cody carroll wrote:
<quoted text> chris was not a bad person my mom andrea murray was married to him for 6 years i have alot of pics off him an my mom me family pics i knew he had a daughter lived in indianapolis his dad lives in idaho so does his brother i was there when he killed the gay guy with aids and through the trial he got 7 seven years i was there me my mom grandma his dad my mom paid for the lawyer so u may not no to much.
So who r u ex ally??
Jess

Belvidere, IL

#184 Nov 3, 2012
THANKFUL wrote:
Id like to thank my faithful followers on all ur coments positive & negative. For my HATERS are my true motivators...but lets see for a moment...are u all my haters? I dont believe so. For here i am currently doing life in prison behind a wall surrounding me. Away from socity. Yet i have all u "followers" keeping my memory alive.No matter how hurt u might be there has to be love and compassion for me and that makes me smile and thankful. TO MY ..Mbetter half of a tin..we truly are connected in that twin kind of way. I know its hard to let go u need this "blog" as some type of connection to me through ur "classy"comments and "classy" language. I feel ur pain and hurt. U truly are the "better" twin. I wish u happiness and peace. TO MY DAUGHTER JESSICA ...I love u. I have never been a father to u For ive never known how and for this I AM SORRY. I thank all my followers for being there. I`ll en this .. Dont let any of my past negitive behavior affect ur lives. Im closing now with a short poem ive written..
How can u say the. U won't write me back ur wide changes her number do u realize that half of my life is u and ur family? And u can't brother to write back to me?
Jess

Belvidere, IL

#185 Nov 3, 2012
Jen u can write on here but u changed ur number! I called once a day for a week to talk to u. Than I left u a message and u chamged your number.. Mines still the same'!!
I wld like any of my half bros and sisters to email or call me I know there is a lot but I wld like to at least know..
someone

United States

#186 Nov 10, 2012
Jess wrote:
Jen u can write on here but u changed ur number! I called once a day for a week to talk to u. Than I left u a message and u chamged your number.. Mines still the same'!!
I wld like any of my half bros and sisters to email or call me I know there is a lot but I wld like to at least know..

.... Seems through out this blog "the wife" is getting the brunt of any anger people have towards Chris. If anything Chris "wronged" u in some way but because she married her sons father she is just as guilty as u see him. Good for them if she sees past his past and loves him enough to marry him. Frankly i dont see how any of u have that right to comment on what they have. "better twin" ur mean for no reason. If u have gone years without communication with Chris it only seems befitting to say...u sound jealous of ur brothers happiness.
someone

United States

#187 Dec 3, 2012
Seems like all of u r finally getting that shit talking his wife isnt solving any of ur issues with chris. I just think attacking her with the words u have saved for chris isnt fair. All she did was love him enough to live this life with him. How is loving someone ever wrong? All of us that knew or know chris dont know the chris she married. Marriage is sacred no matter who the bride and groom are. This is only my feelings about what ive read about a man i knew long ago.
first baby mama hahah

Belvidere, IL

#188 Dec 18, 2012
welll 1st baby mama that we know of !
Who knows Chris may have other babies out there he ISNT taking care of !
Jessica J. I love you and I know you need to see this kind of stuff on here. but Chris DOESNT write on here ! he is in prison ! everything written was from the wife . If they are happy .. GOD BLESS THEM ! you are a BETTER person BECAUSE he isnt in your life !
Better Twin: again ! God Bless ! and I know why you are pissed @ Chris ! who wouldnt be ????
Michelle : We have had a past ! you accused me of cheating on Chris and Jessica not being his when I can to meet and stay with you in Vegas in 93 ... It really doesnt matter what people say or how they feel about me.. ALL I know is dear God if I could let Jessica be ANYONE other than Chris's I WOULD ! here we are 19 years later and I have NOT changed my story !!!!!
! WHO CARES !!!! Chris is in prison for the rest of his life ! let him find whatever happiness his lies can make up for the remainder of his life ! Because like others have said ! He will meet his maker in the end ! and thats for him to accept NOT US !!!!!!!
Wifes , other baby mamas , lovers, WHATEVER !.... GOD BLESS ! I am just thankful he isnt free to kill you innocent naive wonderful people !!!!!! Merry Xmas and have a great new year.. and rest of your lifes... cause Chris cant !!!!
someone

United States

#189 Dec 20, 2012
You sound like a hateful, vengful, jealous, b. And to say these things to your own daughter. You should spend less time on hating and more on .... Oh i dont know...... Parenting classes!
murderisasin

Central City, IA

#190 Jan 22, 2013
i fell for the people who HAVE to live with that it is not easy having a monster in you family, and having the whole down frown upon that family. god bless his family
say what

United States

#191 Jan 24, 2013
murderisasin wrote:
i fell for the people who HAVE to live with that it is not easy having a monster in you family, and having the whole down frown upon that family. god bless his family
Who r u? What the hell r u saying? How do u know chris to call him a monster. Ur mistakes dont make the person. U have no clue who he is now! Dont speak of things u know nothing about!
The better twin

United States

#192 Jan 24, 2013
say what wrote:
<quoted text>
Who r u? What the hell r u saying? How do u know chris to call him a monster. Ur mistakes dont make the person. U have no clue who he is now! Dont speak of things u know nothing about!
wow! Lets recap shall we. beats women, beats and then robs the elderly (dont tell me he never did because he has told me many stories about it frim when he lived on the streets) kills a guy and then kills a women. not just kills a women but strangles her with a belt and beats her head into a railroad track and u say he his not a MONSTER? R u f---ing serious? Mistakes doesnt make a person? What a nieve thing to say, u dont have to know chris to call him a monster, just knowing what he has done gives anyone the right to call his punk ass a monster. Doing one thing may be called a mistake, spending ur entire life hurting people definitely makes the person and chris is a MONSTER 3X OVER.....THATS WHY HE IS IN PRISON FOR LIFE. You say we dont know what kind a person chris is now, i promise you he is the same piece of s--t now as he was the day he decided to become what he is known as, a MONSTER. MAKES ME WHAT WHAT KIND OF PERSON YOU OR THE REST OF HIS SO CALLED FOLLOWERS ARE!!!!!
say what

United States

#193 Jan 24, 2013
Jeff. There is no reason to start world war III! Im simply defending the man i know now. Other than a shitty letter, when is the last time u spoke to ur brother? U knew the "old" chris. The teen living on the street and did what he had to. The "new" chris.. The man he is now is nothing u describe. Im sorry for ur hatered towards ur twin... But the man i know is none of what u remember.
The better twin

United States

#194 Jan 24, 2013
say what wrote:
Jeff. There is no reason to start world war III! Im simply defending the man i know now. Other than a shitty letter, when is the last time u spoke to ur brother? U knew the "old" chris. The teen living on the street and did what he had to. The "new" chris.. The man he is now is nothing u describe. Im sorry for ur hatered towards ur twin... But the man i know is none of what u remember.
no reason to start world war lll? Im just responding to your smart ass responses to anyone that makes a statement! now im going to get something straight with you. YOU ONLY KNOW WHAT CHRIS WANTS YOU TO KNOW, THATS IT, NOTHING MORE!. I know this because of everything you say. 1 letter? What the f--k are you talking about? the first time chris was in prison I wrote him many times, I talked to him many times, even got him a calling card. I put money on his account a few times but then one day I tested him and told him that I couldnt give him money for a couple weeks because I was broke and guess what? Never heard from him again till he got out! When he did get out I tried to be a brother, we were even working at the same job together (for a couple of weeks because thats all of the real life chris could handle). Then I found out chris was being chris and was beating one of his girlfriends that was a friend of mine. When I confronted him about it, his response was to blind side me (because of the pussy that he is and could not attack me like a man) and sent me to the hospital which I had a stroke over because of the head trauma! AND YOU HAVE THE GULL TO ACT LIKE YOU KNOW ME OR ANYTHING ABOUT ME? F U C K YOU!!! YOU ONLY KNOW WHAT CHRIS WANTS YOU TO BELIEVE AND NOTHING MORE. You give him money and thats the only reason why your even in the picture and the only reason why chris is letting you think he is some born again christian. I am his TWIN and nobody knows chris like I do regardless of what you think. NOW WHAT KIND OF SMART ASS REMARK ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE NOW, WHAT KIND OF THREAT ARE YOU GOING TO TRY TO SCARE ME WITH. F UCK YOU FU CK CHRIS AND FU CK ANY OTHER PERSON THAT WANTS TO BELIEVE CHRIS IS A GOOD GUY. Now im going to bed, I have a family to tend to tomorrow and a job to go to. You see, I chose to be a good guy in this world, not a MONSTER! CHRIS TOOK THAT ROLE IN LIFE.
jen murray

United States

#195 Jan 25, 2013
From the bottom of my heart.. Ive not got anything against u or ur family. As his wife i defend him. Not his past, i only have accepted his history & chose 2 luv him unconditionally. Thats all. But 2 b referred 2 as "fat ugly c-nt b*tch".And anything else ive been called simply isnt fair. I had no part of the things u accuse him of. He tells me things he has done and WE together work through them. I get "rude" because i feel like im constantly being attacked by many people just because i married & love him. I do appologize for my crude comments but u 2 have been volitile w\ me & that isnt fair. Angie has convinced jess that I made chris choose, jess or me& r son , & yes eli is his son.I was thrilled 2 hear r son had a sis. Angie is the only one that stopped the relationship between chris and jess. It wasnt chris. That is the truth. Chris is far from perfect as we all r. I luv him 17yrs & never stopped. I luv him i married him & i shouldnt b attacted. IF U want 2 talk me its ok w/ me just nice. Thanks, jen
The better twin

United States

#196 Jan 25, 2013
jen murray wrote:
From the bottom of my heart.. Ive not got anything against u or ur family. As his wife i defend him. Not his past, i only have accepted his history & chose 2 luv him unconditionally. Thats all. But 2 b referred 2 as "fat ugly c-nt b*tch".And anything else ive been called simply isnt fair. I had no part of the things u accuse him of. He tells me things he has done and WE together work through them. I get "rude" because i feel like im constantly being attacked by many people just because i married & love him. I do appologize for my crude comments but u 2 have been volitile w\ me & that isnt fair. Angie has convinced jess that I made chris choose, jess or me& r son , & yes eli is his son.I was thrilled 2 hear r son had a sis. Angie is the only one that stopped the relationship between chris and jess. It wasnt chris. That is the truth. Chris is far from perfect as we all r. I luv him 17yrs & never stopped. I luv him i married him & i shouldnt b attacted. IF U want 2 talk me its ok w/ me just nice. Thanks, jen
jen, right away u say "what I accuse him of" r u saying that im wrong, that its not true, that we all lie and the only truth is what chris tells you? U said u loved him for 17 years? That would of been what 1996??? That was when he killed a man and went to prison? Dont tell me your the prison shrink that chris was screwing!!! What ever, regardless I called you names and attacked you because I was tired of reading post about the wonderful person chris is and how the rest of us dont know what we were talking about! U attacked ppl first and I stepped in to tell you the truth. U were attacking me and acting like I was some piece of shit that did wrong because I was not a chris follower that kisses his ass. Chris did alot of ppl wrong, his family has nothing to do with him because of what he has done to us, that does not make us bad ppl! Yes I wrote chris a shitty letter this last prison term but how in the fuck do u think im suppose to act like after he knocks me out, puts his boot in my face after im down to cause more damage? I lost 7 hours of memory and had a stroke, have u ever had a stroke because of intense head injury?? Not fun, pretty scary to be honest! And u look down on me because I fucking hate him for his crimes and life style he chose? he never once wrote me to appologies and try to find peace with our relationship. And again you act like im the bad guy? You married chris, fine whatever good for you to marry a guy that you will never spend a night alone with, thats ur business, ill respect that. But dont think im going to keep my mouth shut when you act like chris is this awesome person thats so good now. Funny that when my sister went to visit him, he was the same cocky prick that acted like he was the prison leader and how he beats everyones ass! sounds like the same chris to me. You dont want us to get mad at you and say bad things to you for marrying chris then fine, but dont attack us because we know chris differently then you apparently know him! you say u loved him in 1996 but how many relationships did chris have since then? How much time did u actually spend with him because 8 years was in prison then came to iowa and then back to prison with having children durying this time. U may have known him for 17 years jen BUT I HAVE KNOWN HIM FOR 38 and many others have known him for alot longer then 17 years. But again you love him and he some how makes you happy, then whatever. BUT DONT LOOK DOWN ON ME FOR MY HATE THAT I HAVE FOR HIM! ITS JUSTIFIED....
jen murray

United States

#197 Jan 25, 2013
Jeff... Im not saying u lied abt anything. "accused", i only mean i wasnt there not that u lied. In fact im not the slut theropist he was screwing. I was with him before that. 1995. He and i were packed and ready to leave oklahoma to move to cape cod. Andrea set him up and called the police. I left and cop never gave him his close or my info i left. Then 3yrs later i found him in fl st. Penn. Then i left again cuz our son was sick. The Feb 2011 i introduced eli to his dad for 1st time. Chris & i married Dec. 2011, he and i swore no secrets and he has kept his word. All i do know is how he is with me and eli. Ive chosen to spend this life with him. I love him. Ppl can say or think what they want. Im not foolish nor am ignorant. All the bad he has done, he has never done to me.... Thats all i meant. My automatic reation will always be to defend my husband. I dont do that to offend u or ur family.
The better twin

United States

#198 Jan 25, 2013
Jen, i dont even know what to say at this point! We know chris and you know chris and its two different chris'. But im going to just make another comment and ask another question, then im done with this shit! If u were with chris or found chris, why was he screwing the prison shrink, why did he marry andrea, why was he coning other women, why when he got out he came to iowa, why did he never mention your name or son, why did he come to iowa and was with many other women and fathered more kids, I can go on and on with this.. Let me ask you this jen! Who contacted who when he got life??? Did he con I mean contact you? Knowing that if he could get you to think he was in love with you that he found another victim to con and if he could get you to marry him then think of how easier it would be in prison! I guess I could be wrong, hell maybe I am. But one more last question. HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU SAY HE IS GOOD TO YOUR SON? HE IS IN PRISON, NEVER EVEN MET HIM BEFORE YOU TOOK HIM TO PRISON TO MEET HIS FATHER FOR THE FIRST TIME! HOW IS HE GOOD TO HIM? Jen, sharing your time, being a role model, being honest, be loving yet stern, being there when your needed, being there to see your son leave home for the first time and being there to walk your daughter down the isle......those are some things that make you a good dad! Please dont tell us that chris is good to your son and that he is a good dad.....because that is full of shit, just ask the other four children that we know chris fathered! So you love him good, congrats. Just move on from this post, stop attacking ppl and ppl will stop attacking you. Yes it is natural for you to defend your husband but you must realize that you are one person and there are hundreds that can testify to chris being a monster! How about you start by asking mary mcbrides family actually start by asking her children what it is like to not have a mom any more! You will never convince anyone but yourself that chris is a good person now. he tried this "i found god and will do no wrong again" the first time he was in prison...that jen lasted for maybe 2 weeks when he got out! Im done and will no longer respond to this post. I said my peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free Moshi Monster Accounts (Jun '12) Sep 12 nevesb 92
2014 Conference/Revival Aug 31 carolyn56 1
TECHM and Churches Affiliation, Headquarters (C... Aug 31 carolyn56 5
breeding Aug '14 Jeannie and Bill ... 1
IA Who do you support for Governor in Iowa in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug '14 Go Blue Forever 63
Marion Elder Group Home Closed After Reports Of... Aug '14 Barbara Baumann 1
Mobile Auto Detailing in Cedar Rapids Area Jul '14 John 1

Cedar Rapids Jobs

Cedar Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cedar Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cedar Rapids

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]