Ashley McCleary & Daniel Dorrance

Ashley McCleary & Daniel Dorrance

Posted in the Cedar Rapids Forum

liberal

Cedar Rapids, IA

#1 Aug 15, 2006
Wow! Ashley is't comming up on a year now since the accident and to be honnest there isn't a day that goes by without a thought of you. I just wanted to say that I miss you and hope your taking care of Brook I think she really needs you now! I miss you and wish you were still here but I know your with the angels now, DO THEY WEAR PINK??
Curtis

Muscatine, IA

#2 Feb 7, 2007
I remember when ashley lived in muscatine and then they moved, never seen them again but always wondered how'd they'd been . Bad news is never good , i hope brooke is doing good. rest in peace ashley.....they say the good die young....
sara

Grand Prairie, TX

#3 Mar 31, 2007
i miss you so much ashley its almost too hard to handle sometimes you were "my lil phat bunny" :-) i wish i could just hug u one more time and let u know how much i love you and miss u.
Sara

La Jolla, CA

#4 May 19, 2007
i am missin you too boone we had Quite a history together i will never forget you! ONE LOVE! forever!
Tom

Eden Prairie, MN

#5 May 21, 2007
Dan came to me in a dream the day after the accident. He was doing God's work that he had to finish in order to get into Heaven, which in his case was fixing the stained glass windows of the Kingdom. Dreams are supposed to be in black and white, but i could see the many vivid colors of the window that he was working on, laid out on a work table. Before i had a chance to ask him anything, the room we were standing in vanished, and the dream was over.
Tom

Eden Prairie, MN

#6 May 21, 2007
I knew dan from elementary school, by the way.
brayden

Orion, IL

#7 Jul 20, 2008
i loved ashley soo much she was my big sis me and her were real close
kayley

Muscatine, IA

#8 Oct 7, 2008
jesss its been 3 years. i miss you sooo much girl you were soo beautiful. hope your in a btter place and looking down on us all. i love you!!!
kayley
Michele

Ridgecrest, CA

#9 Aug 10, 2009
I love you and miss you Ashley I will always remember the good times we went through together i wished i lived closer to you so i could have spent more time with you! I will never forget you! RIP Gurl!
Brayden

Aledo, IL

#10 Dec 11, 2009
Ashley i love you soooooo much love isnt even the word to explain it and by the way sara she was my lil phat by i craeted that sryy but ashley i missss u sooooo much i willl see you in abput 60 years but i dont wan to wait that long i just want to sleep for ever when i have dreams about you i remember "the night" like it was yesterday i am scarred for life Thanx for taking such good care of Brooke Tim and they very cute and healthy baby and cory also eevery time i see her i think of u u two look exactly alike i cannot stand life without you my school is gay i hate when mom yells at me and i wanna beat the hell out of all the people that talk soo much shit but thats brooks job lol i can remember goin to adventure land together i loved that =======} sometimes i feel like i suffered the biggest loss but i hate to say that because everybody that even knew you suffered a big loss because you were sooo easy to love every body down here misses yyou i just wish god wouyld let you come back fro 1 day atleast so i could hug and kiss u 1 more time although that would be the biggest longest hug you have ever goitten i might not let go i wish i could just call you my lil phat bunny one more time i want to c u soo bad i want to be up there with you there isnt a thing in the world i wuld not do to get you bak into this world you were the best person to go to for advice you were the best sister any1 could have you were my better half i dont c y god had to take you every1 loved you u were beautiful the second u stepped out of ur bed and i still have snurdle" that turtle you won for me at adventure land for me that looked like a snail and a turtle i just cant wait to see you again Love yo lil bro
Kayley

Muscatine, IA

#11 Sep 17, 2011
it's comin up to 6 years now. it's still hard to believe your gone. your always missed. i loove you ash, &i can't wait to be with you again.
Kaay

Muscatine, IA

#12 Jul 4, 2012
another year has passed, were gettin up to 7 years. i can't believe you've been gone that long. it seems like yesterday i could hear your voice yellin from the top of the stairs. lately, i just can't stop thinking about you. about everything going on around me, i know your watching over me and keeping me safe, i just wish you were actually here to witness it all. everyones grown up so much, and brooke and taryn both have babies.:( its not fair you had to go so soon.. you should be able to enjoy life with us./: nothing will ever be the same without you, i wish i could just hug you again, and cry on your shoulder an you tell me it'll all be alright. time is flying by, and were all growing up, and it just doesn't seem right without you here. i miss you, more then words can even imagine. it's hard to visit your grave now, all i can do is cry still. no matter where these roads take me, i know your helping my through the struggles, and when i feel like giving up your right there to pick me back up again. i'm so lucky to have such a beautiful guardian angel, but it would be better if you were here with us. please always keeep me safe, and i can't wait for the day to be able to see you again. i love you with all my heart ash<3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free Moshi Monster Accounts (Jun '12) Thu iamdamooshimonstaa 106
News In Iowa, more constituents flood a GOP town hal... Mar 21 Larry Craig s WC ... 13
muhommed the pig licker Mar 17 UeatPigs 1
Nicholas Darnell Cannon died September 29 Mar 3 None 6
Nicholas Darnell Cannon died September 29th Mar 1 MyThreeSons7 3
News Christopher Murray pleads guilty to murder (Jan '08) Feb '17 Nope 218
Trump - Working Class Hero? Jan '17 Naive Skeptic 1

Cedar Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cedar Rapids Mortgages