Gang Shootout in Cedar Park Last Night!

Posted in the Cedar Park Forum

Scared

Austin, TX

#1 Jun 14, 2008
I am shocked and outraged that there was a gang shootout ten feet from my window last night. I have seen nothing on the news, although I have called numerous stations to get this story out. The news stations said that they have had multiple calls from terrified tenants, but Williamson County /Cedar Park Police would not confirm. Why are they keeping this quiet??
Granted, I live in Middle Brook Gardens (low-rent apartments), but I also own a thriving business in Cedar Park that donates a great deal to the community. I have to live in terror now to save money.

The police inspectors told me that I should move right away, as my life could be in danger. I am the one who gave the description of the shooter and will probably have to go to court against these "Crypts". I left L.A. to get away from the "Bloods" and the "Crypts" to find peace here. I spent last night in my bathtub, shaking, calling 911 (numerous times) to get information, and the police finally flashed there lights around the complex one hour later!! This is not peace.

I pass at least ten Cedar Park police everyday , trying to catch me speeding through the tollbooth at an incredible rate of 35 MPH! This incident makes me wonder if I was safer in L.A.......I wouldn't have been in my bathtub in the fetal position, trying to find my "happy place " for two hours. More like two minutes....

I now have to break my lease and fight the apartment manager to not destroy my credit. The more people that know about this incident, the better.
Maybe when I go to court to save my credit, the judge will show mercy. Maybe I should have my "breaking my lease" trial switched to Travis County, to get a fair trial......things that make you go mmmmmmmmm.
Who

San Marcos, TX

#2 Mar 5, 2009
GTFO of TEXAS
YoureNuts

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jul 8, 2012
You are absolutely out of your mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 7 hr Test fart 639
Great tar in Austin for cheap (Jan '14) 11 hr Wetfarting 8
Where is Charlie brown ? 11 hr Fartbox 36
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 11 hr Frank Pharts 819
Sad!!!!! Sun Farts 7
This forum is dead. Apr 30 farting 15
News City Council approves funding for Asian-America... Apr 29 Fart Flap 15
More from around the web

Cedar Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]