break-in in shrewsbury
need info

Belle, WV

#1 Sep 9, 2012
If anyone knows any information of a break in on September 8th,in the twin hills trailer park in shrewsbury, post on this thread and leave any information that is known or available about this crime or the thieves. thank you.
met

Ardsley, NY

#2 Sep 9, 2012
Hope you catch the shit bags that did it
info

Charleston, WV

#3 Sep 10, 2012
have you tried john pritt? not sure if he still lives down there beside lora wendell but he's a hug thief. also, michael or travis sheldon? they're BIG TIME thieves. michael currently has warrants out for his arrest.
Dog

AOL

#4 Sep 10, 2012
I saw Brain Tuckers blue dodge truck parked in the parking lot at twins hills that morning and hes also a big time theif.Hes been breaking into houses,stealing copper and scrap metal for years to by pills with,he also takes and sells his moms pills.He gets away with it because hes also a big time rat.I know of 2 people hes robbed and told them if they tell he would tell on them for selling dope. I know he doesnt have a drivers licence and still drivers around everywhere and the law knows it and hes still doing it,so take it for what its worth I do.
met

Ardsley, NY

#5 Sep 10, 2012
Brian Tucker live in big mountain?
NO NO

Columbus, OH

#6 Sep 11, 2012
met wrote:
Brian Tucker live in big mountain?
Brian Tucker does'nt live in Big Mountain. His dad /Step mom & little sitser does!!!!! Thank god he doesn't!!!! We have enough dope heads/thievs. Running in and out of here.Sometimes including him!!!!! Don't froget Junior Turley ..(AKA JR). He was trying to sell a laptop the other day. Wounder where he got that? Makes you wounder! Well it does me anyway!!"
inspectorGADget

Ardsley, NY

#7 Sep 12, 2012
NO NO wrote:
<quoted text>Brian Tucker does'nt live in Big Mountain. His dad /Step mom & little sitser does!!!!! Thank god he doesn't!!!! We have enough dope heads/thievs. Running in and out of here.Sometimes including him!!!!! Don't froget Junior Turley ..(AKA JR). He was trying to sell a laptop the other day. Wounder where he got that? Makes you wounder! Well it does me anyway!!"
Wheres jr live any idea what kinda laptop it is
NO NO

United States

#8 Sep 12, 2012
inspectorGADget wrote:
<quoted text>
Wheres jr live any idea what kinda laptop it is
Not shire what kind it is. Kinda gray in color. He stays a lot at big mountain with Scotty hudnall. And his so called woman bridgett!!! What a joke they r all nasty. Needle junkies!!!
1 post removed
met

Springfield, NJ

#10 Sep 12, 2012
inspectorGADget wrote:
Anyone know how to get ahold of jr?
I
See him at gomart all the time
NO NO

Powell, OH

#11 Sep 13, 2012
inspectorGADget wrote:
Anyone know how to get ahold of jr?
BIG MOUNTAIN -GO MART - HIS MOMS- VIVA HUDNALLS- ANY PLACE THAT HAS OR DOES MEATH!!!!
mytwocents

Charleston, WV

#12 Sep 16, 2012
info wrote:
have you tried john pritt? not sure if he still lives down there beside lora wendell but he's a hug thief. also, michael or travis sheldon? they're BIG TIME thieves. michael currently has warrants out for his arrest.
Michael is in jail now. Has been since Wednesday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rosie keeney (May '13) 13 min Anonymous 21
Amber F. 19 min horny 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Mr DlCK pic 4,017
barbie richardson 1 hr kass 1
Cody Payne 1 hr SketchedOut 1
Chesapeake/Kanawha County is dead like the rest... 5 hr DRTRUTH 12
Din Du Nuffin...For the 6th trip through SCRJ 5 hr Funnys post on th... 10

Cedar Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance