city national bank robbery

city national bank robbery

Posted in the Cedar Grove Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
onehunglow

Rocky Mount, NC

#1 Oct 14, 2012
Anybody heard who was arrested for the bank robbery??? Heard it was Gary and Jenny Garretson
stupid stupid

Charleston, WV

#2 Oct 14, 2012
jennifer Lackey??? dont know her, and really glad i dont..... idiot...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3 Oct 14, 2012
Idk but i wish i did! Lmfao def pill heads did it tho lol
well

Belle, WV

#4 Oct 14, 2012
well nbody said lackey so if you dont know her then how did you know her other last name?
outo

Cedar Grove, WV

#5 Oct 15, 2012
onehunglow wrote:
Anybody heard who was arrested for the bank robbery??? Heard it was Gary and Jenny Garretson
any relations to cindy .
stupid stupid

Springfield, NJ

#6 Oct 15, 2012
No idea.. just heard the name... Maybe her maiden name? No clue.. figured it was drug related though. As that is all that is around eastern kanawha county anymore

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7 Oct 15, 2012
I heard they found her in shrewsbury with the money in a shoe box in the closet! Lol i forget her name but she's from belle i think?
Stunned

Charleston, WV

#8 Oct 16, 2012
Yes it was Jennifer Lackey Garretson. I am related to her husband. I am in no way supporting or agreeing with what she/they did and I am not making excuses, but addiction can drive a person to desperate lengths to get their next hit...all with the purpose of not feeling sick and not feeling the sting of withdrawal. Jenny and her husband have turned into 2 people that our family doesn't even know anymore. The addiction overshadows the people they used to be. I am hoping and praying that this is finally the wake up call that both of them need so they can straighten up their lives. They have 2 young children who have been through things that no child should ever have to experience. Like I said, I do not support what they did and there is no excuse for it. But our family will support them and stand by them...after all, they are family and we want them to get the help they need.

I also want to express my sympathies to the bank teller who unfortunately was the victim of this crime. I hope that you can overcome this experience you didn't ask for. I am very thankful that you and your coworkers were not harmed. And I pray that someday you may be able to forgive Jenny for what she did. We all just want the Jenny and Gary we all knew and loved. My thoughts are with you and the entire City National Bank staff.
1 post removed

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#10 Oct 16, 2012
Memyselfandi wrote:
Stupid stupid?? Thats exactly what your are. You wanted to throw her full name out to make sure everybody knew who she was but you disnt have the nuts to just come right out and say Jenny Lackey (Garretson) is a filthy drug usin gutter slut and she was the one that robbed the bank while her chicken shit piece of shit if a husband sat in the car....he was probably blowin somebody for a lil extra loot while he waited
this is just unnecessary! You sound like a gutter sl^t yourself lol i guess it takes one to know one lol :))
that one girl

Lubbock, TX

#11 Oct 16, 2012
Stunned wrote:
Yes it was Jennifer Lackey Garretson. I am related to her husband. I am in no way supporting or agreeing with what she/they did and I am not making excuses, but addiction can drive a person to desperate lengths to get their next hit.
When you say, "I'm not making excuses, but....."....that's you, making an excuse for someone. Just in case you weren't aware.
Memyselfandi

United States

#12 Oct 16, 2012
I say fry em both!!! Dirtbag druggies!!
IPrainwater

Vinton, VA

#13 Oct 16, 2012
Why not just trade a$$ for money? Isn't that what they do up in the CG/Glasgow area???
Memyselfandi

Nitro, WV

#14 Oct 16, 2012
I bet hers stinks. :). Thats why she ha to rob a bank. It got to the point dhe couldnt give that ass away, much less sell it
Stunned

Charleston, WV

#15 Oct 16, 2012
that one girl wrote:
<quoted text>
When you say, "I'm not making excuses, but....."....that's you, making an excuse for someone. Just in case you weren't aware.
No, I'm not making excuses. Just stating a fact. She is an addict. So is her husband. It's not an excuse. It is FACT. Making an excuse would sound like this: "The reason she robbed that bank was because of her addiction." THAT is an excuse. But I never said that. Smh...
Memyselfandi

Charleston, WV

#16 Oct 16, 2012
Shes nuthn but a tramp. She is now and always has been. She cheated on gary numerous times.. Cant say i blame her tho. Its not like hes a catch......i used to think he was a good guy uears ago and couldnt understand how they ended up together becuz his skin was waaaaay lighter than what she messed around with.. But then i realized what a dick he was and figured they were perfect for each other
Memyselfandi

Charleston, WV

#17 Oct 16, 2012
I bet the note she passed to the bank teller read " gimme all your money or i'll take off all my clothes"!! No wonder she walked out with the loot
Haha

Moneta, VA

#18 Oct 16, 2012
Memyselfandi wrote:
I bet the note she passed to the bank teller read " gimme all your money or i'll take off all my clothes"!! No wonder she walked out with the loot
Lol :D
that one girl

Lubbock, TX

#19 Oct 17, 2012
Stunned wrote:
<quoted text> No, I'm not making excuses. Just stating a fact. She is an addict. So is her husband. It's not an excuse. It is FACT. Making an excuse would sound like this: "The reason she robbed that bank was because of her addiction." THAT is an excuse. But I never said that. Smh...
LMAO!! Yes. You are, making excuses. Re-wording it doesn't change the meaning. Hahahahaha!!!
gary

Ardsley, NY

#20 Oct 17, 2012
Don't talk about us all we done is got a few extra bucks

Since: Aug 11

Hansford, WV

#21 Oct 17, 2012
OMG I was always taught that if you could not say something nice then do not say anything at all!!! What is up with these illiterate people that want to always down and degrade people? I mean they do not need any help falling apart but what they need is support from friends and families to overcome their faults and failures!!!! I have not seen Jenny for over twenty years and never knew she was doing drugs but I only know what I hear too!! We all have skeletons in our closets or wherever u hide them but I would be careful bad mouthing people cuz when you do bad it ALWAYS comes back!!!!! ;(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chelsea ward is back in jail for the sixth time (Jan '17) 4 min leroy 5
Phillip Brown meth dealer (Mar '17) 3 hr Well 23
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr Machine Gun Jake ... 4,243
Name meth heads in Shrewsbury hiding it 7 hr haha 7
Arrested 23 hr Did her 3
shrewsbury drug sale Sat boogieman 1
Really??????? Think not!!!! Tamara g Sep 15 Jellymuch 1

Cedar Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cedar Grove Mortgages