lazy ginos employees
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
crazy girl

United States

#1 Mar 28, 2013
What the hell is up with the Quincy Gino's employees.
dog

AOL

#2 Mar 28, 2013
The two girls in the front are playing games with the customers,one is a little blond the other is her run around buddy with frizzy hair.The frizzy haired one screams into the phone at people trying to place orders.They usually hank up on her but then she doesnt care because then they dont have much work to do. I ve seen them out in there car smoking pot. A friend of mine called in an order and they told him he couldnt get a large pizza with more than one topping. He asked why and she said they dont sell them anymore that he could only get one topping.When he picked up the order he asked if they was closing the store and the little blonde said no. He asked why they only sold one topping on the pizzas and she said he could have as many as he wants.He conforted the girls and she lied and said it was a mistake and laughed. They are playing games with the customers and running them off,they ones that complain they say its just a mistake. Ive also seem this girl a few weeks ago give a customer a hard time and hang up the phone,on the customer. These two girls have turned there work place into a (game) to see how many people they can piss off. Its getting really hard to find a place to eat ,they act like they dont even want to be there. Im almost scared to eat the food with these types its hard to tell what they do to the food.
nastyplace

Charleston, WV

#3 Mar 28, 2013
they are nasty ,saw roaches in there,just ewwww. I won't eat there anymore.
crazy girl

United States

#4 Mar 28, 2013
dog wrote:
The two girls in the front are playing games with the customers,one is a little blond the other is her run around buddy with frizzy hair.The frizzy haired one screams into the phone at people trying to place orders.They usually hank up on her but then she doesnt care because then they dont have much work to do. I ve seen them out in there car smoking pot. A friend of mine called in an order and they told him he couldnt get a large pizza with more than one topping. He asked why and she said they dont sell them anymore that he could only get one topping.When he picked up the order he asked if they was closing the store and the little blonde said no. He asked why they only sold one topping on the pizzas and she said he could have as many as he wants.He conforted the girls and she lied and said it was a mistake and laughed. They are playing games with the customers and running them off,they ones that complain they say its just a mistake. Ive also seem this girl a few weeks ago give a customer a hard time and hang up the phone,on the customer. These two girls have turned there work place into a (game) to see how many people they can piss off. Its getting really hard to find a place to eat ,they act like they dont even want to be there. Im almost scared to eat the food with these types its hard to tell what they do to the food.
Hey dog watch out they may spit in your food or even do something worse. It's crazy how ppl are now days. I think some people need to learn manners especially if they are working in a restaurant and dealing with the public.
bugsy

Charleston, WV

#5 Mar 28, 2013
One of the girls is a convicted felon, Brittany King, she was busted for drugs got her kids took and now is at Quincy Ginos, I have not been there since I heard she worked there but that place is a joke anymore! lAST TIME I was there I had a hair in my food and it was 3 guy workin and it was blondish red and i told the guy and he said well I know it isnt my hair, DUDE ITS THE COLOR OF YOUR HAIR. GROSS!! All I can say is it went down hill and Marmet serves cold ass food too. Nothing is done or half cooked yuck! not to mention they act like they dont wanna be there! Quincy Mcdonalds has the rudest people and all the people that are nice quit cause they dont wanna work with the scum there!
ugh

Belle, WV

#6 Mar 29, 2013
We lived 5 minutes from there, and stopped going. We'd rather drive to Malden or Marmet because of how horrible the Quincy store is.

The food they do serve is never cooked to completion.

They're lazy & totally don't care.
1 post removed
ikno

Charleston, WV

#8 Mar 29, 2013
They screw stuff up on purpose cause they are high and rhey think its funny the cops need to start paying attention to courtney and the pot and pills that go thru there ,,, eveytime she goes out to her car she is smokin dope I think janet robbins is givin some of the troopers to turn their head she is a fkn pillhead the employees at that store supply her with her drugs
1 post removed
peakeri

United States

#10 Mar 29, 2013
Marmet is as bad or worse, there food is awfull. The health dep.needs to shut both down
Does no good

Roanoke, VA

#11 Mar 29, 2013
It does no good to complain on here. Why don't you visit their facebook, or company webpage, and put in complaints the right way.
dog

AOL

#12 Mar 29, 2013
This is a good way to inform the public of there nasty asses,but you are right and thats in the works (does no good).
nonono

Charleston, WV

#13 Mar 29, 2013
I think all the Ginos have went to hell. More years have gone buy and the fast food chains suck anymore too, mcds for example, you never see a smiling fave anywhere and not only there but when I go to eat I want to feel welcomed and even Applebees, and all them exc have gone doen hill. I think the pillheads and weedheads are en epedemic and thats about all left without diplomas to be hired and after all these years whose left to hire? The worlds goinf to hell is all I can say and if you want good service let me know where someone seems to enjoy your company, as I may add Shoneys still has not changed. they seeem to still be friendly as far as I am concerned.
jay jay

Alkol, WV

#14 Mar 30, 2013
a good place to eat around here is the exxon in cedar grove. between advanced auto and save a lot. they have really good food and its clean too
jay jay

Alkol, WV

#15 Mar 30, 2013
the exxon un cedar grove has good food. its between advanced auto and save a lot. they are clean and friendly. we eat there all the time now
just me

Charleston, WV

#16 Mar 31, 2013
ikno wrote:
They screw stuff up on purpose cause they are high and rhey think its funny the cops need to start paying attention to courtney and the pot and pills that go thru there ,,, eveytime she goes out to her car she is smokin dope I think janet robbins is givin some of the troopers to turn their head she is a fkn pillhead the employees at that store supply her with her drugs
its obvious you dont know people very well or maybe you dont hve a very exciting life. Maybe those girls wouldnt give you anything and it has pissed you off. Nobody supplies anyone one with free drugs you stupid ass
that girl

Charleston, WV

#17 Mar 31, 2013
I worked at this Ginos and im can tell you first hand those kids work really hard and put up with of crap from the public and i can assure you Ms Robbins has no Trooper boyfriends and definetely not a pillhead
haha

Charleston, WV

#18 Mar 31, 2013
bullshit i was with that shit and courtney in the same 2 weeks i know how they are
Anonymous

United States

#19 Mar 31, 2013
If u guys really had better things to do with ur lives why don't u just quit talking sh*t about people if yu be hating sooo bad why don't u go to ginos ask for a job and shut the f*ck up!!!, so u can see what really goes on!
dog

AOL

#20 Mar 31, 2013
Dealing with the public is a tough job and lazy rude employees are the main reason the public become difficult.The bottom line is managment cant find good help and generally take up for them so they dont have to hire and train again. These idiots dont care and dont stay long anyways so they might as well get rid of them and save themselfs and the public all the grief. I have on more than one occasion watched the young frizzy haired girl give the people a hard time on the phone when taking there orders.She was nearly screaming at one a few weeks ago,I think the customer hung up on her.Shes the one that told me that ginos does not sell large pizzas with more than one topping anymore ,which I knew better since Ive been shopping there over 30 years.Her young blond friend defended her and said it was a mistake ,but that was a lie,she was playing games with me.Im easy going and always, and I mean always leave them girls a tip even if the service aint that good.So why would you treat someone that way thats polite to you and always leaves you a tip. They are just having fun and playing games with me and dont care if they get fired, as well as being rude, is fun to them.I will just take myself and my tips elsewhere, and my tips are large ones most of the times.
dog

AOL

#21 Mar 31, 2013
Princessiscute 21 you must be one them rude bitches that work there,wow telling someone to shut the f#ck up .That aint never gonna happen this is a public forum and if I can help keep you idiots from playing your games with the public I will .People spend there hard earned money to go out an eat not to be messed with ,so you need to be taught respect and these people will treat you like wise.Ive learned in life that the ones that dont are the ones that are just like you.I set back ,dont say anything and look and listen ,and believe me I do see what (really) goes on,dummy.
Learn something

United States

#22 Mar 31, 2013
First off , have you ever worked in the restaurant business ? The public is rude period . Yes there are nice ones but most of them don't care to make an idiot out of them selves and this is all day everyday it gets old after awhile. People who do not work in a restaurant environment don't really understand . Business protocol . Things change and the companies change . Employees are the one that get the shit end of the deal . It gets old so please try it out and see how it feels . People's personal lives and what they do is THEIR business I'm sure you wouldn't want someone talking shit about you now would you ? It's called common respect and to the fact that this has resorted to the Internet is quite childish . If you have a problem with a company you discuss it with the company not the whole world . Fixing the problem lies within the situation . Sometimes the customers are wrong and they can't face that so the company gets trash talked. They have to do what they have to do its called a company policy . And I do believe that they just had their health inspection and they aren't shut down . So apparently the health department verifies that its safe for the public to eat .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber Cenre (Feb '17) 4 hr Sissy 16
Charles, Trump needs a slap in the Face 5 hr Auburns Charles 1
gays getting married (Oct '14) 12 hr Wondering 7
Always will love you, 13 hr Wanna get it 7
News Kanawha bar owners to intensify smoking fight (Sep '08) 14 hr Forrest Gump 10
Burger Carte (Aug '11) 18 hr Dan 21
Shane hall still stealing? 18 hr Terri 10

Cedar Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cedar Grove Mortgages