just me

Columbus, OH

#25 Apr 24, 2012
Wow didn't do much busteing her! Still tuning wide open. Driveway still full.& the trash she lets stay at her house!!!!!
Susan

Smithers, WV

#26 Apr 24, 2012
evel wrote:
<quoted text>Well when they came back from Tennesee Evie took care of those girls while her and Dougie ran the roads to get their fix. Poor evie shouldn't have to watch them kids for that.
WHAT?
Susan

Smithers, WV

#27 Apr 24, 2012
just me wrote:
Wow didn't do much busteing her! Still tuning wide open. Driveway still full.& the trash she lets stay at her house!!!!!
That's some more your business!!!
Susan

Smithers, WV

#28 Apr 24, 2012
SHANNON wrote:
rot in jail...you are a no good drug dealer..out of our area
I love her and we will b sure to put you in our prayers tonight, LMAO!
s nicole

Richmond, VA

#29 Apr 24, 2012
this is sad, it really is. first off.. bimbo is one of the nicest people around here, he will give you the shirt off his back, loan you money, etc. he will do anything to help someone. he is one of my good friends & he's not a snitch (if he were, you think he would have done all his time in jail? uh, no.. he would have snitched THEN, "IF" he was a snitch.. but he's NOT.! he's helped me more than anyone has, even more than most of my family has. so back up off jason. he's is a good guy/dad/friend. i care about him, more than most of my friends.. bcuz he is a TRUE friend.!
& shannon is a awesome person too. she will also give you the shirt off her back & do whatever she can to help others. she is a good mother & she DOES take care of her kids. worry about your own pathetic life & stay outta bimbo & sbannons. yall are pathetic & worry about everyone else way to much. do you see us or bimbo & shannon worrying about any of you? umm, NO!!! stay outta other peoples business & worry about your own pathetic life. your prolly the snitch of cedar grove. stay out of OUR business bitch!!!
noodle

New York, NY

#30 Apr 24, 2012
I want some drugs
just me

Saint Johns, MI

#31 Apr 24, 2012
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>That's some more your business!!!
and u don't. Make any since.!!!!""
corey tavarez

Charleston, WV

#32 Apr 24, 2012
Yall are worthless shannon is a good person alot better than yall talking about people you know nothing about only god can judgebwho tha fu** are you yall wouldnt sag itnto her face would you no get alire quit gossiping
snicole

Richmond, VA

#33 Apr 24, 2012
noodle. lmao. is it the real noodle (:
& i like bimbo & shannon both, so grow up & stop talking shit about them on the computer. if your gonna talk shit, grow up & say it to their face.
HEY COREY

United States

#34 Apr 24, 2012
if shannon so good..why is she in jail?
lmao

Belle, WV

#35 Apr 24, 2012
HEY COREY wrote:
if shannon so good..why is she in jail?
Shows how much your stupid a$$ knows cause shes not in jail why dont all of you find something better to do with your time then get on topix i mean really get a job or something i cant wait till one of you get busted for something that way we can all get on topix and blast your a$$ out! Yall's just jealous cause shes got money and can take care of her kids and you M'fers cant

Since: Apr 12

Belle, WV

#36 Apr 24, 2012
If she's out, maybe it has something to do with why the police were combing Shrewsbury and Hughes Creek today. She made a deal, I'd wager.
working mom of 2

Alexandria, VA

#37 Apr 24, 2012
CHARLESTON, W.Va.-- Charleston Police have made some arrests in connection with area robberies and are on the lookout for another suspect who is considered armed and dangerous.

One arrest was made in connection with a home invasion that occurred about 11:30 a.m. Sunday at 827 1/2 Somerset Drive, said Sgt. Eric Hodges, assistant chief of detectives for the Charleston Police Department's Criminal Investigation Division.

Dylan Lowe, 23, of Charleston, was arrested Monday and charged with first-degree robbery for being an accessory before the fact for his role in facilitating the robbery.

Detectives have obtained an arrest warrant for first-degree robbery for Ibu Tareek Payton, 23, of Charleston. Payton has short hair, is about 6-feet-one-inch tall, and weighs about 210 pounds. He is considered armed and dangerous.

Also, Ryan J. Fondrliak was arrested on Monday on four counts of burglary. Detectives executed search warrants Tuesday in the Hughes Creek area of Kanawha County and recovered some of the stolen property. At that time, Melissa Dixon, 35, of Hugheston, was arrested for felony transferring and receiving stolen property.

Probable cause was also established to obtain an arrest warrant for Jerry Dixon, 41, of Hugheston, for felony transferring and receiving. The burglaries occurred over a two-week period on Bryant Road in the South Hills area off Lucado Road and on Greendale Drive on Charleston's West Side. Hmmm coincidence?
Susan

Smithers, WV

#38 Apr 24, 2012
just me wrote:
<quoted text> and u don't. Make any since.!!!!""
Ur just stupid! It makes perfect sense I guess I'll break it down for u. It's none of ur buisness who is there and what is going on simple enough?
Susan

Smithers, WV

#39 Apr 24, 2012
Sevenuv9 wrote:
If she's out, maybe it has something to do with why the police were combing Shrewsbury and Hughes Creek today. She made a deal, I'd wager.
OMG! Couldn't be cause there is shit going on up there could it? Trust and believe my friend IS NOT going out like that some people take responsibility for their actions. God I'd love for u to put your money where ur mouth is cause I'd love to take it!
Susan

Smithers, WV

#40 Apr 24, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Shows how much your stupid a$$ knows cause shes not in jail why dont all of you find something better to do with your time then get on topix i mean really get a job or something i cant wait till one of you get busted for something that way we can all get on topix and blast your a$$ out! Yall's just jealous cause shes got money and can take care of her kids and you M'fers cant
Aman to that, and we will probably be very surprised to know who is doing what around here theres other crimes other then drugs going on around here. And in all honestly alot of people can't stand to see someone actually take care of their kids it's not a common practice anymore.
unvoter

Charleston, WV

#41 Apr 24, 2012
id wager u on that one she is out and i wonder whos all snitchen now.for the kids if your i jail for a reason like that the kids aint on there mind its the money if so she would be in the place she in now kids dont matter
just me

Saint Johns, MI

#42 Apr 24, 2012
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>OMG! Couldn't be cause there is shit going on up there could it? Trust and believe my friend IS NOT going out like that some people take responsibility for their actions. God I'd love for u to put your money where ur mouth is cause I'd love to take it!
wow u got a lot of mouth Susan in the bottom or Susan in 25 zone! Haha. Don't matter people are sick of dope heads parking in their yards & drive ways.just wait to see what comes NEXT!!!!!
LMFAO

Alexandria, VA

#43 Apr 24, 2012
You guys are so freakin ignorant!! There's a reason the Bitch is still not in jail. More than likely she cooperated and the truth will come out soon. To say she is taking care of her kids is ridiculous because to have those type of dangerous drugs and people like that in her house and around her kids is child endangerment at the very least. Hope the authorities step up and take those kids. I know the proper English and spelling may be hard for some of you to read but please try!
4 voter

New York, NY

#44 Apr 24, 2012
Vote Jason " bimbo" Hudnall for mayor!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dog Town (Belle) (Dec '13) 5 hr spot 85
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 hr west by golly hil... 58,113
Chris Bledsoe passed away and my heart goes out to 8 hr Haden 10
Sheriff Michael Dickerson 9 hr i know 20
can we not clear out the dope dealing in town 11 hr Single mom 28
eb5k 21 hr belledog05 2
kari kidd 21 hr rand 5
•••
•••
•••

Cedar Grove Jobs

•••
•••
•••