fyi

Charleston, WV

#1 Mar 28, 2012
It is important...

In human sexual behavior, foreplay is a set of emotionally intimate and physically intimate acts between two or more people meant to create desire for sexual activity and sexual arousal. Either or any of the sexual partners may initiate the foreplay, and they may not be the active partner during the sexual activity. Foreplay lowers inhibitions and increases emotional intimacy between partners, and implies a certain level of confidence and trust between the partners.

Sexual desire is an aspect of a person's sexuality, which varies from one person to another. A person who desires sexual activity with another person can provoke sexual arousal in the person. Depending on the type and intensity of the relationship between the two people, the stimuli may involve indicating to the person in some subtle and romantic way that he or she has that desire or by provoking other erotic stimuli. There are many potential stimuli, both physical, and/or mental which can cause a person to become sexually aroused, and which stimuli are invoked will depend on circumstances at a particular time. On the other hand, there are other things which act as turn-offs, depending on the person's preferences.
fyi

Charleston, WV

#2 Mar 28, 2012
There are so many that think it's just being needy.. Well I guess in a sense it is.. A need to feel comfortable with your partner, to let each other know your 'sexual' personality. At least that's the way I understood it.
mooney

Huntington, IN

#3 Mar 28, 2012
I love forplay without it sex is just sex
really!

Charleston, WV

#4 Mar 30, 2012
I so agree! Wish my man would see that. I'm not a light switch!!!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5 Mar 30, 2012
Love it :) makes it more kinky !
plainly

Hansford, WV

#6 Mar 31, 2012
i like foreplay with dawn right bfor we do it!lol
fyi

Charleston, WV

#7 Mar 31, 2012
plainly wrote:
i like foreplay with dawn right bfor we do it!lol
She was a busy little bee yesterday.. Seen her in 3 different vehicles..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Dorsey 4 hr Dee 3
Christian Holstein 5 hr Boomboombang 22
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr Meherewv 1,338
What happened to mark cafco 13 hr GPS 16
east bank problem youth 17 hr Trish 9
Peggy Fisher 17 hr spokie 14
joyce lawhorn (Feb '14) Sun lawhorn 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cedar Grove Mortgages