Ray Wilkinson, Rebecca Ramsey

Ray Wilkinson, Rebecca Ramsey

Posted in the Cedar Grove Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
HeardBoutIt

Belle, WV

#1 Mar 17, 2012
I heard the dea raided both of these houses, and a couple more. Is there any truth to this. If so why is neither one in jail?
Realllly

Belle, WV

#2 Mar 17, 2012
Dont you guys get tired of this shit?
lol

United States

#3 Mar 17, 2012
No. We never get tired of talking about ppl who are out doing the wrong thing.
really

United States

#4 Mar 17, 2012
You are just mad because you man is out "doing the wrong thing" with me. Kk thanks have great day.
lmao

United States

#5 Mar 17, 2012
Ray Wilkinson has been a rat since the day he was born. Come on how many times has he been busted. You don't just get free passes unless you singing.
lol

United States

#6 Mar 17, 2012
really wrote:
You are just mad because you man is out "doing the wrong thing" with me. Kk thanks have great day.
Skank and proud of it huh? lol That is the IN thing these days. These girls must be given a class on how to have low self esteem and absolutely No self respect and still be proud of it. I myself am proud to be a woman with morals. And I wouldn't give a second glance to the kind of men who sleep with your kind:) lol
anon

Elizabeth, NJ

#7 Mar 17, 2012
HeardBoutIt wrote:
I heard the dea raided both of these houses, and a couple more. Is there any truth to this. If so why is neither one in jail?
Those two plus Zach Pullens and Adam Brown are all C.I.s

I saw Adam 2 weeks ago in the Kroger in Marmet with an actual Metro Drug cop and he either A. Didn't know who the guy was or B. knew and is working for him.
They both got into the Metro cops car an drove away. I heard that they went to some girl named Crystals (who lives near a bridge) and she's under investigation as well.
By the way I know the cop and he told me all about it.
wow

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Mar 17, 2012
Does this Crystal girt live in Marmet?
anonymous

Elizabeth, NJ

#9 Mar 17, 2012
wow wrote:
Does this Crystal girt live in Marmet?
Yep. Looks like a tweaker
lilly

United States

#10 Mar 18, 2012
no not marmet she lives at paint creek,crystal white she is nothing but a theif and pill head.she will sleep with anyone to get a pill,she steals from family and freinds to support her habit. her uncle lives there and sells pills,all being done in front of her kids.
lol

United States

#11 Mar 18, 2012
lilly wrote:
no not marmet she lives at paint creek,crystal white she is nothing but a theif and pill head.she will sleep with anyone to get a pill,she steals from family and freinds to support her habit. her uncle lives there and sells pills,all being done in front of her kids.
How do you know this? And if this is true why not call CPS and let them know so they can step in and help the kids?
lilly

Charleston, WV

#12 Mar 18, 2012
cps has been called on her several times, i don't know why they haven't took her kids,but unfortnutlly i know of queit a bit of ppl cps has investgated and left there kids in the home to be exposed to drugs or abuse.
lol

United States

#13 Mar 18, 2012
If I were you and something happened to one of those kids I would be the first person talking to the newspapers, TV news and anyone else that would listen and let them know that CPS dropped the ball. That they had been called numerous times and did nothing. They should be held responsible!
plainly

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Mar 18, 2012
sounds like you been there while all this is going on,if not,you are just makeing this sh!t up,so are you telling on urself?,or just spreadin gossip?lol
plainly

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Mar 18, 2012
and just what does this have to do with ray or becky?wtf
Concerned

United States

#16 Mar 18, 2012
plainly wrote:
sounds like you been there while all this is going on,if not,you are just makeing this sh!t up,so are you telling on urself?,or just spreadin gossip?lol
not true. i have friends that do drugs. i don't but they know me and know that i wouldn't tell on them. if they had kids and were not taking care of them it would be a different story.

“do the right thing”

Since: Dec 11

New York, NY

#17 Mar 19, 2012
Wish they would get locked up for ever or banned from our community.
lmao

Sedalia, MO

#18 Mar 19, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Skank and proud of it huh? lol That is the IN thing these days. These girls must be given a class on how to have low self esteem and absolutely No self respect and still be proud of it. I myself am proud to be a woman with morals. And I wouldn't give a second glance to the kind of men who sleep with your kind:) lol
lol that's why you man pays me yalls hard earned pay checks to "do the wrong thing with him" it may be wrong to you but its right to him. He loves the way I work it. Your just jealous. Morals hahhah you have morals. That's not what he said learn how to please your man, and he wouldn't be in my bed
My Ass

Charleston, WV

#19 Mar 19, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>lol that's why you man pays me yalls hard earned pay checks to "do the wrong thing with him" it may be wrong to you but its right to him. He loves the way I work it. Your just jealous. Morals hahhah you have morals. That's not what he said learn how to please your man, and he wouldn't be in my bed
Wth does you being a slut hav ta do with wht their talkin about stupid b1t$h lmao...
lol

United States

#20 Mar 19, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text> lol that's why you man pays me yalls hard earned pay checks to "do the wrong thing with him" it may be wrong to you but its right to him. He loves the way I work it. Your just jealous. Morals hahhah you have morals. That's not what he said learn how to please your man, and he wouldn't be in my bed
Since my man is paid direct deposit and I have the debt card and all of the credit cards the most he could give you would be a dollar in change which is probably all that you are worth. LMFAO
And for that dollar in change he would get something that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truth is you are pregnant by first baby daddy. 43 min Curious 7
Johnnie Bob & Angie Boggess (Apr '15) 50 min I see you 4
Does anyone know who owns a grey car with ozzy ... 53 min Seen it 6
Chelsey Hancock (Dec '16) 54 min Ruthlesz 29
Gal with the name amylynn (Oct '16) 56 min Oaks is the man 11
Hudnalls up horesmill 5 hr Just peachy 12
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr RSM 4,194

Cedar Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cedar Grove Mortgages