First Prev
of 2
Next Last
must be his family

Bellevue, WA

#1 Mar 3, 2013
The Buddy no show again post got deleted... I knew it was him looking fcor attention!
hahahaha

Miami, WV

#2 Mar 3, 2013
You must be his number one fan. So jealous. It's so obvious
must be his family

Bellevue, WA

#3 Mar 5, 2013
Extremely jealous indeed! I mean he is high class, makes tons of $@ his non existent job, lies & cheats people outa $ for fights he never intends on fighting in.. he's gonna be the white michael jordan & possibly the next Joe Namath. I only wish I could live in a family of non productivem lying, cheating reproducing, welfare receiving skanks. Sigh, sadly I work to pay bills on a home & car... Where did I go wrong?? No worries though he or his stupid little sister started a new thread under code name Charlie. LOL Llike I said Mcd's is hiring. LOSER!
yep

Miami, WV

#4 Mar 5, 2013
Any you seem to care an awful lot about what he does and doesn't do. Why don't you just ask him out already?
1 post removed
wow

Charleston, WV

#6 Mar 6, 2013
yep wrote:
Any you seem to care an awful lot about what he does and doesn't do. Why don't you just ask him out already?
Shhhh!!! They haven't come out of the closet yet!!!

I think it's cute how obsessed they are!!
must be his family

Bellevue, WA

#7 Mar 8, 2013
I am obsessed indeed :) With the whole skanky bunch. Their bloodline needs to end! That would put @ the very least 5K a month back into the system. When my daughter worked @ save a lot the 1 woman got over $600 in foodstamps a month!! Save the world! Stop reproducing ya nasty clan!
wow

Charleston, WV

#8 Mar 11, 2013
must be his family wrote:
I am obsessed indeed :) With the whole skanky bunch. Their bloodline needs to end! That would put @ the very least 5K a month back into the system. When my daughter worked @ save a lot the 1 woman got over $600 in foodstamps a month!! Save the world! Stop reproducing ya nasty clan!
I wouldn't be proud, or put it on blast that your biggest hobby is sticking your nose in the business of someone else.

I'm sure you believe otherwise, but it's none of your f*cking business how much food stamps someone gets, so long as it's spent on food...and seeing as how your daughter found it appropriate to run her mouth about it at her shitty ass grocery store job, then I'd say it was being spent on food.

Your daughter should be FIRED for that bullshit. How would you like it if you found out that the pharmacist was talking about your Valtrex or HIV meds to other people?!

People like you are part of the problem, with your haughty, judgmental attitude, you are NOT part of the solution.

I hope when you hit rock bottom, and have to ask for help, that people laugh & talk shit about you, the same way you're doing here.

You best make sure the door on your closet is nice & closed, because one day all of your skellingtons will fall out for other people to talk shit about.

Shame on you!!!
Cold

United States

#9 Mar 11, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't be proud, or put it on blast that your biggest hobby is sticking your nose in the business of someone else.
I'm sure you believe otherwise, but it's none of your f*cking business how much food stamps someone gets, so long as it's spent on food...and seeing as how your daughter found it appropriate to run her mouth about it at her shitty ass grocery store job, then I'd say it was being spent on food.
Your daughter should be FIRED for that bullshit. How would you like it if you found out that the pharmacist was talking about your Valtrex or HIV meds to other people?!
People like you are part of the problem, with your haughty, judgmental attitude, you are NOT part of the solution.
I hope when you hit rock bottom, and have to ask for help, that people laugh & talk shit about you, the same way you're doing here.
You best make sure the door on your closet is nice & closed, because one day all of your skellingtons will fall out for other people to talk shit about.
Shame on you!!!
A crap grocery store job is still a job, something no tessling has
wow

Charleston, WV

#10 Mar 11, 2013
Cold wrote:
<quoted text>
A crap grocery store job is still a job, something no tessling has
So? You'd be cool about people talking about YOUR personal business, simply because they have a job?

You CG people are some of the most stuck up, self centered, mean & hateful people on the face of the planet. You aren't happy unless you're spreading shit about someone you don't like for whatever reason.

I hope I get to see you hit rock bottom.
must be his family

Bellevue, WA

#11 Mar 11, 2013
my daughter doesn't work there any longer. She does however still work :) Even though her husband is a miner & they do well. She works because I instilled in her to never depend on a man. Marraiges end everyday & if heaven forbid that happens to her she'll have 2 strong feet to stand on. If the girl who got the $600+ in foodstamps a month wouldnt have brought friends in to fill up buggies of junk then yes, it'd be fine IF SOMEONE in the household was actually working, pursuing an education or a career but NONE of his siblings work anything but the system. I'll put my nose anywhere I choose, just as you did in chiming in :) One can only assume you're either a part of the bloodline, sleeping with or married to the bloodline or in a similar situation.
1 post removed
wow

Charleston, WV

#13 Mar 11, 2013
my daughter doesn't work there any longer. She does however still work :) Even though her husband is a miner & they do well. She works because I instilled in her to never depend on a man. Marraiges end everyday & if heaven forbid that happens to her she'll have 2 strong feet to stand on. If the girl who got the $600+ in foodstamps a month wouldnt have brought friends in to fill up buggies of junk then yes, it'd be fine IF SOMEONE in the household was actually working, pursuing an education or a career but NONE of his siblings work anything but the system. I'll put my nose anywhere I choose, just as you did in chiming in :) One can only assume you're either a part of the bloodline, sleeping with or married to the bloodline or in a similar situation.
Oh, and one of these days your smart ass little girl is going to run her mouth to the wrong person, and she'll lose her job and find it difficult to get another. No one likes a motor mouth.
must be his family

Bellevue, WA

#14 Mar 11, 2013
My daughter may very well lose her job one day but I guarantee ya she'll find another one because she has been taught that ya work for what ya want. Not sit around & hope for handouts.
wow

Charleston, WV

#15 Mar 12, 2013
My daughter may very well lose her job one day but I guarantee ya she'll find another one because she has been taught that ya work for what ya want. Not sit around & hope for handouts.
One of these days, when a prospective employer checks her references, and sees that she loves to run her mouth, she won't.
must be his family

Bellevue, WA

#16 Mar 12, 2013
Her nursing degree will never go out of demand :) I highly doubt a "prospective employer" is gonna go all the way back to her pt job while she was in college, however if they do & she can't find a position in her field, she isn't above a "crappy job" like the welfare sseekers. You can try your best to upset me "wow" you've yet to hit a nerve, like i said ppl who work for what they have have a sense of pride about them & nobody on topix will change that & if you are one of buddy's fam members or criends, be a real friend & help him seek an education/career. Either stop the cycle or the bloodline!
wow

Charleston, WV

#17 Mar 12, 2013
Her nursing degree will never go out of demand :) I highly doubt a "prospective employer" is gonna go all the way back to her pt job while she was in college, however if they do & she can't find a position in her field, she isn't above a "crappy job" like the welfare sseekers. You can try your best to upset me "wow" you've yet to hit a nerve, like i said ppl who work for what they have have a sense of pride about them & nobody on topix will change that & if you are one of buddy's fam members or criends, be a real friend & help him seek an education/career. Either stop the cycle or the bloodline!
Nope, you're right about that, but if she runs her mouth about a patient, you bet your ass she won't be able to find a job. Hospitals don't' like people who violate patient rights & HIPPA.

I'm not one of this dude's family, I find it DISGUSTING the way the whole town of CG seems to think their shit doesn't stink, yourself included. The whole f*cking town, including yourself...stinks.

I'll keep my ear out for a news story about a stupid nurse who violated patient privacy rights, and I'll know it was your daughter. LMAO!!!

Also, if your not heated, why the sudden inability to spell basic words? Smart ass!!
must be his family

Bellevue, WA

#18 Mar 12, 2013
Heated? I am not hot, I am way to old for that. It wasn't a typo, in my older years I do sometimes accidentally hit the wrong keys. Anyone in medical field is well aware of patient confidentiality from receptionists to doctors. I know it probably is disturbing that someone you are friends or family with suck the system dry, generation after generation. One can only assume you must do so as well since you're so "heated". Like I said, if you consider yourself a true friend, please help them see that they're are actually programs to help with education so that they can prosper. It's just too easy anymore to sit on your butt & collect handouts. The average person works almost 90 hrs a year to support welfare here in WV. That's over 2 weeks of work for free! And it is more than ridiculous that people are able to fight, work out, volunteer, get drunk & high but they cannot work? Someone needs a reality check, not a welfare check!
wow

Charleston, WV

#19 Mar 12, 2013
Heated? I am not hot, I am way to old for that. It wasn't a typo, in my older years I do sometimes accidentally hit the wrong keys. Anyone in medical field is well aware of patient confidentiality from receptionists to doctors. I know it probably is disturbing that someone you are friends or family with suck the system dry, generation after generation. One can only assume you must do so as well since you're so "heated". Like I said, if you consider yourself a true friend, please help them see that they're are actually programs to help with education so that they can prosper. It's just too easy anymore to sit on your butt & collect handouts. The average person works almost 90 hrs a year to support welfare here in WV. That's over 2 weeks of work for free! And it is more than ridiculous that people are able to fight, work out, volunteer, get drunk & high but they cannot work? Someone needs a reality check, not a welfare check!
Good lord, lady, you are the queen of ASSumptions, aren't ya? I do great, for your information, I get paid by an EMPLOYER to sit on my ass and poke at you snobs, much like yourself, every single day. Don't be mad, someone's got to do it!!

No one that I'm friends of family with sucks on any system...you sound like an expert on suckling the teat of the state...got a lot of experience with that, do ya?

I NEVER said I was friends with Buddy, but you people bashing people on the internet aren't helping him either. Shame on you, you mean old bat, and a hypocritical mean bat, at that!!! Why don't you get off your lazy ass and help him yourself, instead of running your mouth alongside your little boy toys.

I'm not heated, I just like poking the CG snobs...because they always poke back..just like you. Always gotta have the last word, huh?! LMAO!!!

Well, according to your boyfriends who keep posting these threads, he doesn't fight...so, is Topix your only source of information, or do you just make shit up to entertain yourself?!?

90 Hours a year isn't that much, just so you know. If you're going to try to sound intelligible, you might want to proof read & use spell check. Being "old" is a dated and dry excuse.
Cold

United States

#20 Mar 12, 2013
I've hit rock bottom before, but I clawed my way back to the top. Never been on welfare, my pride will not allow that....
must be his family

Bellevue, WA

#21 Mar 12, 2013
If 90 hrs @ your job isn't much why don't you just sign your next 2 and 1/2 checks over to The shelter in Charleston..they could really use it. These are ppl down on their luck, the homeless, not the ppl walking around with government paid phones, rent, food & utilities. And you can say you don't know these people all ya want.. yet somehow you knew someone on a different thread. Your plot thickens. Pay it forward, not in circles in the same family.
wow

Charleston, WV

#22 Mar 12, 2013
If 90 hrs @ your job isn't much why don't you just sign your next 2 and 1/2 checks over to The shelter in Charleston..they could really use it. These are ppl down on their luck, the homeless, not the ppl walking around with government paid phones, rent, food & utilities. And you can say you don't know these people all ya want.. yet somehow you knew someone on a different thread. Your plot thickens. Pay it forward, not in circles in the same family.
LMAO!! For someone who's not mad, you sure are quick to respond WITHOUT reading!! I said 90 hours a YEAR, poking fun at yet another one of your "old lady" typos.

I don't even know what you're talking about. I bust my ass for my paychecks, and the welfare leeches (that you seem to know everything about) get enough of it via the taxes I pay. So, kindly kiss my pasty white a$$!!

I must say, your flip-flopping skills are politician level. Just a few posts ago you were talking MAD shit about welfare recipients, and now you feel sorry for them. Pick a side of the fence, or hell, run for office, you'd probably get it!! LMAO!!!!

Good grief lady, you seem to know a whole lot about public assistance and the benefits of such for someone who doesn't receive it.

OOOOH!!! So, because I don't know this guy, I can't know anyone, is that your logic?! That makes not a lick of sense.

There's something wrong with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thieves , Drug Heads and ride or die chicks 4 hr Evelyn Woodhead 2
Drug Heads of Winifrede 11 hr I hate Drug Heads 3
Prostitutions and Drug Dealers 14 hr doesntmatter 26
store Sun 304redneck 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Sat West Hamlin folk 1,266
gvfd Apr 29 Moron 10
Say It Ain't So...The First Baptist Church of C... Apr 28 Alien 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cedar Grove Mortgages