Bradley To Be Tried In 1991 Slaying

Bradley To Be Tried In 1991 Slaying

There are 1 comment on the Kutv.com story from Apr 7, 2006, titled Bradley To Be Tried In 1991 Slaying. In it, Kutv.com reports that:

SALT LAKE CITY Dale B. Bradley Jr. has been ordered to stand trial in the 1991 abduction-slaying of a fellow Kennecott Copper security guard, who purportedly had been having affair with Bradley's wife at that ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kutv.com.

Dawn Bolick

United States

#1 Apr 10, 2006
I hope justice is served in this long over due trial. I grew up with the Ruff family and can still remember the Sunday our ward held a special fast for the safe return of Bryan. His widow's sister was engaged to my brother. His father served in Scouts with my father and my former father-in-law. It seemed surreal then and it seems surreal now. As the mother of two daughters, my heart feels especially for Bryan's daughters, who were robbed of their father. It is sad that the focus is on his "past" with the accused's former wife instead of where it belongs-on the cold blooded crime committed by Mr. Bradley. Bryan was a good person who made mistakes, but he did not deserve to die! I hope Mr. Bradley gets the same "justice" he gave Bryan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Fort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to recover deleted photos from BlackBerry c... (Jul '13) Aug '15 CalbertDare 2

Cedar Fort Jobs

Personal Finance

Cedar Fort Mortgages