William Joseph Brown AKA Joey Brown

William Joseph Brown AKA Joey Brown

Posted in the Cedar Flats Forum

I know

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Apr 29, 2012
He is the nastiest boy around. He is fat and nasty. He smells so bad, he makes me sick and he treats his kids and step kids like sex toys. If anyone knows anything on him let me know.. He is the son of Connie Brown and step son of Ronnie Pulliam. He won't even get a job. He sells drugs for a living and steals off people including the government. There is proof too that he went to Vegas and paid for a prostitute to sleep with him but the girl said hell no because he is that nasty. ROFLMFAO. I don't see what his current wife sees in him. Of course she is just as bad if not worse. She will spread her legs for anything with a dick.
AZZZZ Kizzer

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 May 1, 2012
I know him and can not stand the ground he walks on. Went with him to Dollywood and left his butt when we got home. He is totally nasty. Doesn't even take a bath for weeks at a time.
Wanna be thug

Leitchfield, KY

#3 May 1, 2012
That's what he is. A nasty wanna be thug.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#6 Aug 23, 2012
whoever does these posts you have made this fat retarded fuck one of the most popular idiots on topix like 20 threads ,.... jesus christ mama cass choked on a ham sandwhich , you would think fate would lend a helping hand like an underdone burger causes him to shit out his internal organs

honestly i wish he would pay his support i get tired of seeing these threads ..... I mean it's just money Joey I'TS NOT EVERYTHING .... ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU POOR PEOPLE SAY TO EACH OTHER TO KEEP YOURSELF FROM HANGING YOURSELF IN A CLOSET
operation dumbo

Glasgow, KY

#7 Aug 31, 2012
He is disguisting. Whoever get's with him better use a clothes pin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Flats Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
child support tax interception (Jan '10) 4 hr darkrains 312
Carol Rigsby (Sep '11) 7 hr Player 3
Does Anyone Know Chris Robertson (Musician) (Aug '14) 8 hr lol 6
Emily Young 8 hr miss u 32
is dating a 15 year old wrong if ur 22? (Jul '10) 14 hr bystander 72
David gibbons (Oct '13) 17 hr Seamus 10
Postal Service (Jan '14) 18 hr curious 10
More from around the web

Cedar Flats People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE