Witness says he saw missing Iowa girls after their disappearance

Jul 17, 2012 Full story: KWQC-TV Davenport 478

An Evansdale resident told The Des Moines Register Tuesday morning that he saw Elizabeth Collins and Lyric Morrissey ride their bikes past his house Friday afternoon.

Full Story
Gypsy

Manchester, IA

#463 May 21, 2013
I totally Agree with you King G.But Why????Why protect someone like this? L/E is looking the other way while a crime Is being pushed under the c arpet,so to speak!And now again here in Iowa another double kidnapping,and he hangs himself,and one girl is still missing!!!
King George

Seymour, IN

#464 May 22, 2013
Sadly, it happens all the time, Gypsy.
Here's a link to a very disturbing FB page.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tribute-to-sur...
King George

Seymour, IN

#465 May 22, 2013
Gypsy wrote:
I totally Agree with you King G.But Why????Why protect someone like this? L/E is looking the other way while a crime Is being pushed under the c arpet,so to speak!And now again here in Iowa another double kidnapping,and he hangs himself,and one girl is still missing!!!
Now this is odd. Klunder lives in Stratford, but, that is not where he takes the girls. He first takes them to a farm in Pilot Mound. Then he ends up dead at the Prestage-Stoecker Farm in Dayton.
Here's a link to the Dayton Leader FB page.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dayton-Leader/...
Gypsy

Manchester, IA

#466 May 22, 2013
that law enforcement page is just disgusting!!!Makes me wonder all the more...Klunder was in the area of Evansdale on July 2th to go to a pork producers show. He has ties to the waterlo and surrounding area.Would probably be very familiar with 7 bridges ark where Lyric and Elizabeth were found.I am about sick to my stomach even thinking about all this crap that is going on
Gypsy

Manchester, IA

#467 May 22, 2013
And I wanted to tell you King there is a forum totally dedicated tot the missing and deceased.JusticeQuest.com
King George

Seymour, IN

#468 Jun 12, 2013
Gypsy wrote:
And I wanted to tell you King there is a forum totally dedicated tot the missing and deceased.JusticeQuest.com
Do you know what's going on with the JusticeQuest site?
Registration has been disabled by the administrator, and there is no way in to view posts.
Has the site been shut down?
Gypsy

Manchester, IA

#469 Jun 14, 2013
You can go to the FB page and tell them...but wit all he storms and such migh be a little glitch!
need the truth

Des Moines, IA

#470 Jun 14, 2013
Gypsy wrote:
Why did you help kidnap them?????????
Gypsy

Manchester, IA

#471 Jun 15, 2013
need the truth wrote:
<quoted text>Why did you help kidnap them?????????
"need the truth"What in the world are you talking about????I had nothing to do with this!!!1Just a gram that cares what did happen to these girls.You need to check Yourself!!!

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#474 Jul 11, 2013
Heather attending the theater with Buzz on Feb. 7, 2012.
http://i47.tinypic.com/8z2x.jpg

Heather attending Buzz's birthday party on Dec. 28, 2011
http://i50.tinypic.com/10idp8i.jpg

The Collins also are good friends w/ Clark Way & Renee Wrabek (she goes by Renee Rechelle on Facebook even though she is supposedly married to Clark Way), another known criminal who thinks he is untouchable. Clark is Drew's long time BFF.
http://amesnewsonline.com/category/news/news/...

What else are they hiding?

Many think they have used the deaths of Lyric Cook & Elizabeth Collins for a money making & attention seeking venture. There have been many been continuous fundraisers back to back since July 12, 2012 w/ no end in sight.
Gypsy

Manchester, IA

#475 Jul 11, 2013
"Truth"than You!Gladto see someone else has done their homework.This case smells of money from day one.The timeline of events that day keep changing.KWWL.Com video's have diff times the girls left the house,diff times Mom got Home ,diff times Dad got home..Strange pictures on facebook..You name it,this case has it!
Wondering

Little Elm, TX

#476 Jul 13, 2013
Truth Prevails wrote:
Heather attending the theater with Buzz on Feb. 7, 2012.
http://i47.tinypic.com/8z2x.jpg
Heather attending Buzz's birthday party on Dec. 28, 2011
http://i50.tinypic.com/10idp8i.jpg
The Collins also are good friends w/ Clark Way & Renee Wrabek (she goes by Renee Rechelle on Facebook even though she is supposedly married to Clark Way), another known criminal who thinks he is untouchable. Clark is Drew's long time BFF.
http://amesnewsonline.com/category/news/news/...
What else are they hiding?
Many think they have used the deaths of Lyric Cook & Elizabeth Collins for a money making & attention seeking venture. There have been many been continuous fundraisers back to back since July 12, 2012 w/ no end in sight.
Wow! Weren't the girls found in early December and just a few weeks later Heather Collins is out partying. Unbelievable. In my opinion she is nothing but a attention ho. I don't think I've ever seen her reactions of ever being upset just like her sister Misty. I do believe that the dad Drew is truly upset, but not Heather or Misty. Also think that this whole family is somehow behind the disappearance of the girls.
Gypsy

Manchester, IA

#477 Jul 14, 2013
"Wnering" I speak with Misty every week either thru text or actual callin.She is unconsolable everytime we talk,just because she chooses to grieve in private not do all the media hype does not mean she does not have feelings for BOTH girls.She may have screwed up her life but Heather can forgive a KILLER,but not her own sister for her past mistakes?Misty nor Dan had anything to do with this.I do believe they might know who did but are being way too loyal to that person,which leads me to believe that it is Family...
kay

Waterloo, IA

#478 Aug 13, 2013
So..why is SOMEONE in L/E not picking up on Heather's relationship with Buzz Anderson and Paco Rosic??? Also she is just TOO perfect in front of the media!
bountyhunter

Cedar Falls, IA

#479 Aug 14, 2013
The killing of these two girls was retribution from the Cartel because they lost a million dollars worth of meth. To a Mexican a million dollars is 10 million. Do you think they would not seek retribution and to send a message if they lost a million bucks?
vigalante

Pikeville, KY

#480 Aug 18, 2013
bountyhunter wrote:
The killing of these two girls was retribution from the Cartel because they lost a million dollars worth of meth. To a Mexican a million dollars is 10 million. Do you think they would not seek retribution and to send a message if they lost a million bucks?
I dont think so someone and who new and was very close to both girls related to both girls and I wil collect my bounty
jojosmomma

Cincinnati, OH

#481 Aug 18, 2013
a cartel would have left those kids bloody and in the street. not at the end of a dead end thats a mile long.
bountyhunter

Cedar Falls, IA

#482 Aug 20, 2013
do your homework, there is a long history leading up to this-do you understand when,where,why and how the cartel lost the million dollars? Locals are involved also. If you don't have access to the research info, you'll never figure this out.
Gypsy

Manchester, IA

#483 Aug 20, 2013
bountyhunter wrote:
do your homework, there is a long history leading up to this-do you understand when,where,why and how the cartel lost the million dollars? Locals are involved also. If you don't have access to the research info, you'll never figure this out.
Bounty:please enlighten us! I think everyone has already figured out that the PC is way too friendly with one set of parents.IMO.and then you have the other set of parents that are incarcerated or unfriended by family.Wouldn't it be something if the wrong set of parents are being set up for this horrific crime!!!!Have done the research!!! Just my own opinion!!!
truth seeker

Humble, TX

#484 Aug 22, 2013
Well, I have never thought it has anything to do with the family. Two girls go missing within a few miles of registered sex offenders and the family is blamed! I swear!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tim Daman dead at 43 (Aug '13) Dec '14 chetan 33
Waterloo Connection To Jessica Chambers' Immola... Dec '14 Craig Cobb 1
new after 2 club 710 w jefferson waterloo ia Nov '14 sexyladylove 1
Medical mystery: The boy who won't eat Nov '14 real9irl 1
sexchatan pic exchange Aug '14 Anonymous 1
Review: Sassy's Blings N Things LLC (Feb '13) Aug '14 synn 2
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Waterloo, IA (May '12) Aug '14 Linda Miller 2

Winter Storm Warning for Black Hawk County was issued at February 01 at 2:30AM CST

Cedar Falls Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cedar Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:14 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:14PM
How Bears Can Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report 6:54 PM