Janesville pair injured in accident

Janesville pair injured in accident

There are 1 comment on the Waterloo Courier story from Sep 18, 2007, titled Janesville pair injured in accident. In it, Waterloo Courier reports that:

Two people from Janesville were injured in a two-vehicle accident on Cedar Wapsi Road Monday. via Waterloo Courier

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Waterloo Courier.

norbert webb

United States

#1 Sep 28, 2007
I would like to know why, when they put an acceleration lane on 218 going south off Cedar Wapsi Rd. why they didnít put an acceleration lane going north off Cedar Wapsi Rd.? Also is there anyway they can extend the turn lane off 218 going east onto Cedar Wapsi Rd. there is hardly enough room to slow down and get over before you have traffic behind you and almost pushing you over to that lane. Also I am interested in knowing what was discussed at the meeting in Janesville on Sep. 25th about the highway 218 traffic problem between Cedar Falls and Waverly?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Witness says he saw missing Iowa girls after th... (Jul '12) Mar 30 Watcher4473 487
News Similarities between Indiana murders & Lyric an... Mar '17 Krasmussen12 1
weed molly Addyis xannies bars, Mor... Jan '17 moore 1
News Proposed Black Hawk County wind farm sees oppos... Jan '17 Randy Nieman 1
News Two Arrested on Kidnapping Charges (Aug '07) Dec '16 TRUTH TELLER 18
looking for a person Dec '16 TRUTH TELLER 1
News Efforts to stop gang violence in Waterloo (Aug '08) Dec '16 TRUTH TELLER 26

Cedar Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cedar Falls Mortgages