Woman killed in hit-and-run with stol...

Woman killed in hit-and-run with stolen van

There are 7 comments on the Muscatine Journal story from Jan 29, 2007, titled Woman killed in hit-and-run with stolen van. In it, Muscatine Journal reports that:

A woman was killed when the Jeep she was in was struck head-on by a van that had been reported stolen, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Muscatine Journal.

Hawkeye Student

Waterloo, IA

#1 Jan 30, 2007
Was Dain Drunk? this seems like nothing he would have done
Independence Resident

Cedar Falls, IA

#2 Jan 30, 2007
Hawkeye Student wrote:
Was Dain Drunk? this seems like nothing he would have done
Probably. And it fits with his reputation around here.
real deal

Riverside, IA

#3 Jan 30, 2007
Independence Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably. And it fits with his reputation around here.
theif, murder I think that sums it up!
Independence Resident

Cedar Falls, IA

#4 Jan 30, 2007
real deal wrote:
<quoted text>
theif, murder I think that sums it up!
You can look up Iowa court records at http://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWebApp/D... - if you think you know someone, you probably don't. He isn't so sweet and innocent as some of his newer friends seem to think...
Lyndsay Gloede

Pella, IA

#5 Feb 2, 2007
ive been a friend of dain for about 4 years and in those four years that i've known him....yea hes gotten into some trouble but thats most likely because of the company he keeps and that doesnt mean that hes a bad person...yea hes made mistakes...but who are we to judege because everyone makes mistakes...instead of judging him for the trouble hes been in why dont you try judging him for the person he was!!! dain was very smart and he was a really good person and an even better friend...so mayeb you dont know him as well as you think!!!
Independence Resident

Cedar Falls, IA

#6 Feb 2, 2007
If you are a Christian - the bible says "Judge not, lest ye be judged by the same measure." It doesn't say Don't Judge, it says Don't judge unless you would like to be judged in the same manner. If I stole multiple vehicles and killed a person because of my bad choices, I would hope that people would not be DEFENDING ME!!!

I have known Dain personally for many years. He is not my friend. I am MUCH older than you, and I am not anyone you know. If you know him so well, you know the stuff that he has done and gotten away with.

Maybe he was smart. Maybe he was a good friend. He was selfish, and his selfish choices killed a woman. Instead of defending him, why don't you try using your efforts thinking about the choices he made that put him where he is, and try to change your life and the life of your friends so none of you join him!
Pissed

San Diego, CA

#7 Mar 16, 2009
Yeah...right! Say that when you get the call at 2:45 a.m. and someone you love has been killed by a low life piece of sh#t.
Screw karma....or the reward at the end, lock him up and let big Bubba have at his ass everynight until the day he dies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tim Daman dead at 43 (Aug '13) Aug 23 Anon 40
Party Jun '15 Buck 1
Review: Express Locksmith (Nov '12) May '15 Emily 3
News Trucking industry faces shortage, Hawkeye CC st... (Oct '12) May '15 expensive 5
Review: Sassy's Blings N Things LLC (Feb '13) Mar '15 Sin 4
do you work for the cbe group ? (Jan '14) Feb '14 Gracie 2
Sex (Nov '13) Nov '13 Sameer 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cedar Falls Mortgages