“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#105426 Mar 28, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuts to you, Frmr.
I'll get the Cooties, the entire bunch of them, to run these "bills" for me, and I'll even pay the Coots $00.011 per hour, so they'll be well-employed a plus in today's tough economy.
Oh no you are not! I am texting the Cooties and letting them know that your pay is way below the minimum-minimum wage, and that it is with counterfeit money. The Cooties are law abiding and never do anything illegal.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#105427 Mar 28, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no you are not! I am texting the Cooties and letting them know that your pay is way below the minimum-minimum wage, and that it is with counterfeit money. The Cooties are law abiding and never do anything illegal.
Oh, come on, Frmr.
You know perfectly well that anybody will do anything, if the money's right, so the Cooties & Cootie-Babies will surely be glad of the extra cash.
You can pick up some spare change yourself, by coloring in the green, on the "currency", crayons provided.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#105428 Mar 28, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, come on, Frmr.
You know perfectly well that anybody will do anything, if the money's right, so the Cooties & Cootie-Babies will surely be glad of the extra cash.
You can pick up some spare change yourself, by coloring in the green, on the "currency", crayons provided.
No thanks, chicken! I am NOT going to help you do anything illegal, and neither will the Cooties or their babies, unless the price is right.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#105429 Mar 28, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>No thanks, chicken! I am NOT going to help you do anything illegal, and neither will the Cooties or their babies, unless the price is right.
That's what I was just sayink, Frmr, about the money, and believe me, them Cooties want to enjoy little lives of luxury, so they'll be glad for the extra dough, which I probably won't even tax, much.
As to you, you're unreliable, and wouldn't make a good employee in any case, so just go off with the piglet & see a cheap movie or something, while the Cooties & I become fabulously wealthy introducing the new, improved Official Kingdom Currency to the excited Kingdom-ites, and evading the law at the same time.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#105430 Mar 28, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I was just sayink, Frmr, about the money, and believe me, them Cooties want to enjoy little lives of luxury, so they'll be glad for the extra dough, which I probably won't even tax, much.
As to you, you're unreliable, and wouldn't make a good employee in any case, so just go off with the piglet & see a cheap movie or something, while the Cooties & I become fabulously wealthy introducing the new, improved Official Kingdom Currency to the excited Kingdom-ites, and evading the law at the same time.
No, No, NO!! The Cooties and the C-B will not be involved in anything that is that dangerous. If anyone is going to go to jail it will be you, I will see to that. If I can't fricassee you, then I shall erase you.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#105431 Mar 28, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>No, No, NO!! The Cooties and the C-B will not be involved in anything that is that dangerous. If anyone is going to go to jail it will be you, I will see to that. If I can't fricassee you, then I shall erase you.
You can't erase me, because I invented erasers, and won't sell you any.
Far, far better for you if you make some kind of attempt to get on my good side, if you want me tor replace the dirt floors of your Hollow with cement.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#105432 Mar 28, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't erase me, because I invented erasers, and won't sell you any.
Far, far better for you if you make some kind of attempt to get on my good side, if you want me tor replace the dirt floors of your Hollow with cement.
Phooey, as if you had good side! I don't want cement floors, I would prefer to have chicken feather floors.
Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#105433 Mar 28, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Phooey, as if you had good side! I don't want cement floors, I would prefer to have chicken feather floors.
Well, yer not gettin' no Chicken feathers for flooring in your Hollow, Frmr, and the cement would have been a dandy upgrade, from the dirt that's on them floors now, but your cheeky defiance has changed my mind, and dirt floors you shall continue to have in your Hollow, until the next big flood, then they'll be mud floors, Frmr, and you'll have a difficult time, slogging about in 6-11 feet of deep, thick mud, but it's your choice, and I'm not letting you bathe that mud off in the Palace, either.
You'll have to rinse-off in the Mighty Rio Grande, but don't worry!
You can borrow my flippers, but no towels.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#105434 Mar 29, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, yer not gettin' no Chicken feathers for flooring in your Hollow, Frmr, and the cement would have been a dandy upgrade, from the dirt that's on them floors now, but your cheeky defiance has changed my mind, and dirt floors you shall continue to have in your Hollow, until the next big flood, then they'll be mud floors, Frmr, and you'll have a difficult time, slogging about in 6-11 feet of deep, thick mud, but it's your choice, and I'm not letting you bathe that mud off in the Palace, either.
You'll have to rinse-off in the Mighty Rio Grande, but don't worry!
You can borrow my flippers, but no towels.
Why not? You have plenty of feathers so I could just pluck enough to cover my floors. I don't mind the dirt floors and the piglet absolutely loves the mud.
Piglet Von Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#105435 Mar 29, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Why not? You have plenty of feathers so I could just pluck enough to cover my floors. I don't mind the dirt floors and the piglet absolutely loves the mud.
Auntie Frmr, it's true that I adore wallowing in mud, but I prefer to wallow in the mud bath hole, in the orchard behind my tree-house, rather than trying to slog through it (mud) inside your Hollow, no offence.
Don't let Dad put cement in your Hollow, on top of the dirt, because he would probably put in way too much, and we'd both get stuck in it (cement), making it extremely difficult to frolic, especially after the cement hardened-up.
I hate to say so, but sometimes I don't entirely trust Dad.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#105436 Mar 29, 2014
Piglet Von Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Auntie Frmr, it's true that I adore wallowing in mud, but I prefer to wallow in the mud bath hole, in the orchard behind my tree-house, rather than trying to slog through it (mud) inside your Hollow, no offence.
Don't let Dad put cement in your Hollow, on top of the dirt, because he would probably put in way too much, and we'd both get stuck in it (cement), making it extremely difficult to frolic, especially after the cement hardened-up.
I hate to say so, but sometimes I don't entirely trust Dad.
No offense taken sweet boy. I like to wallow in the mud bath hole in the orchard behind your tree house too. Oh I have no intention of letting your dad put cement in my Hollow, I don't trust him much either.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#105437 Mar 29, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>No offense taken sweet boy. I like to wallow in the mud bath hole in the orchard behind your tree house too. Oh I have no intention of letting your dad put cement in my Hollow, I don't trust him much either.
Clang!
Beep beep!
Here comes the cement truck, rolling down the cobbled street in front of your Hollow, and look out, because here come a million liquid tons of wet cement, to fill up your Hollow, Frmr!
By the time we get back from the sea cruise, it (cement) will be rock-hard, and all your windows will be soundly walled-up, eliminating any chance of sunshine, or fresh air.
You'll wither-up Frmr, and certainly won't win the upcoming "Miss Kingdom Of Albuquerque, NM" pageant.
Tough loss, Frmr.
Maybe if you'd been a little nicer to me, well...
Me & Fryem are the pageant judges.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#105438 Mar 29, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Clang!
Beep beep!
Here comes the cement truck, rolling down the cobbled street in front of your Hollow, and look out, because here come a million liquid tons of wet cement, to fill up your Hollow, Frmr!
By the time we get back from the sea cruise, it (cement) will be rock-hard, and all your windows will be soundly walled-up, eliminating any chance of sunshine, or fresh air.
You'll wither-up Frmr, and certainly won't win the upcoming "Miss Kingdom Of Albuquerque, NM" pageant.
Tough loss, Frmr.
Maybe if you'd been a little nicer to me, well...
Me & Fryem are the pageant judges.
Oh I am not worried about all the sunshine not coming through my windows, I shall go tan in your tanning room in the Palace.
Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#105439 Mar 29, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I am not worried about all the sunshine not coming through my windows, I shall go tan in your tanning room in the Palace.
Now that summertime has descended unexpectedly upon the Kingdom, I'm doing all my tanning on the roof of the Palace, and when I'm up there, I only wear butter nut oil & my sunglasses.
Please, feel free to join me any time.
You better not take my butter nut oil, and don't cook me in it, either.
Bring refreshments, too.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#105440 Mar 30, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that summertime has descended unexpectedly upon the Kingdom, I'm doing all my tanning on the roof of the Palace, and when I'm up there, I only wear butter nut oil & my sunglasses.
Please, feel free to join me any time.
You better not take my butter nut oil, and don't cook me in it, either.
Bring refreshments, too.
Ewww! Why would you impose such torture on the Kingdomites and me by tanning w/o the benefit of covering up? You are much too scrawny and that scrawniness is what scares the Kingdomites and I find oh EWWWW!
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#105441 Mar 30, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Ewww! Why would you impose such torture on the Kingdomites and me by tanning w/o the benefit of covering up? You are much too scrawny and that scrawniness is what scares the Kingdomites and I find oh EWWWW!
Be rational, Frmr.
The Kingdom-ites can't see me if I'm sun tanning on the Palace Roof, unless I stand up, which I do sometimes, to stretch my toned, tawny Chicken physique, and thrill my rapt subjects, who shout, "Hooray for King Chix, hooray!"
Join me on the Roof, and bring snacks, & gin.
Bring gin for sure, Frmr.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#105442 Mar 30, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Be rational, Frmr.
The Kingdom-ites can't see me if I'm sun tanning on the Palace Roof, unless I stand up, which I do sometimes, to stretch my toned, tawny Chicken physique, and thrill my rapt subjects, who shout, "Hooray for King Chix, hooray!"
Join me on the Roof, and bring snacks, & gin.
Bring gin for sure, Frmr.
Phooey! You do not have a toned chicken physique. You have a very scrawny chicken-y physique. I don't know about the Kingdomites but I laugh, and laugh, and laugh.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#105443 Mar 30, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Phooey! You do not have a toned chicken physique. You have a very scrawny chicken-y physique. I don't know about the Kingdomites but I laugh, and laugh, and laugh.
Keep on laughing, Frmr, because I, Chix, am above your taunts and recriminations, and the Kingdom-ites, forever utterly devoted to me, love me no matter wicked lies you whisper into their ears.
You'd make a terrible Queen, Frmr, in part because you're not even a Kingdom-ite, so don't go making any big, important plans.
Just keep discreetly to your role as the piglet's generous, supportive Auntie, and quit trying to kill me.
I really mean it this time.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#105444 Mar 30, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep on laughing, Frmr, because I, Chix, am above your taunts and recriminations, and the Kingdom-ites, forever utterly devoted to me, love me no matter wicked lies you whisper into their ears.
You'd make a terrible Queen, Frmr, in part because you're not even a Kingdom-ite, so don't go making any big, important plans.
Just keep discreetly to your role as the piglet's generous, supportive Auntie, and quit trying to kill me.
I really mean it this time.
I don't want to be queen, and as for the Kingdomites they are devoted to you, but don't quite trust you though. I will gladly always be piglet's generous Auntie. Oh, you need to increase the spending limit on your CC. Thanks a bunch!
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#105445 Mar 30, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't want to be queen, and as for the Kingdomites they are devoted to you, but don't quite trust you though. I will gladly always be piglet's generous Auntie. Oh, you need to increase the spending limit on your CC. Thanks a bunch!
You'll be disappointed, I'm sure, to learn that stealing my credit card will yield you nothing now, Frmr, because I've converted all my cash to kopeks, and alas for you, you're not Russian, except maybe to catch the Party Boat, before it leaves the harbor, and you better really rush, because we set sail in 11 minutes, 66 seconds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Crest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trump derangement syndrome 46 min Yep 18
Hillary Clinton, the Aging Crone... 1 hr barnyard 11
Portland Oregon Stabber Jeremy Christian A Bern... 8 hr Jerketart 2
News Bear makes rare appearance on ABQ's west side (Jul '13) Jul '13 MR CLEAN 1
Cedar Point Grill (Mar '13) Mar '13 Simba 1
News Off the grid: Rural New Mexico family lives wit... (Feb '09) Jun '12 Solarman 20
Election Who do you support for County Sheriff in New Me... (Oct '10) Jan '12 11BravoCibVet 12

Cedar Crest Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cedar Crest Mortgages