“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#54405 Mar 24, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Frmr...honey...listen to me:
Just pass me them "oregano" cup cakes, and nobody gets hurt.
But chicken, quit arguing with me.
manuallyspeaking COL

Glendale, AZ

#54406 Mar 24, 2014
Today I saw the tape of the APD goons who shot and killed an unarmed, homeless man in the back, which occured March 16,2014.

And even worse, justified by his boss.

The Land of Entrapment and keeping up with the Jones.....manual....

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#54407 Mar 24, 2014
manuallyspeakingCOL wrote:
Today I saw the tape of the APD goons who shot and killed an unarmed, homeless man in the back, which occured March 16,2014.
And even worse, justified by his boss.
The Land of Entrapment and keeping up with the Jones.....manual....
I have to agree that Eden, Berry's hand picked henchmen was quick to defend the actions of a "murdering" police department. It is a shame when people are afraid of their own LEO, who are supposed to protect us from the "bad" guys, unfortunately APD is the "bad" guys.
Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#54408 Mar 24, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>But chicken, quit arguing with me.
"Chicken", Frmr, "Chicken", with a Capital "C", and until I get my claws on some of them cup cakes, the fight rages on.
Where the He**'s my gin?
I need it now, more than ever.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#54409 Mar 25, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
"Chicken", Frmr, "Chicken", with a Capital "C", and until I get my claws on some of them cup cakes, the fight rages on.
Where the He**'s my gin?
I need it now, more than ever.
You always claim to need gin, because you are always likkered up, chicken!! HEH! HEH!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#54410 Mar 26, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
"Chicken", Frmr, "Chicken", with a Capital "C", and until I get my claws on some of them cup cakes, the fight rages on.
Where the He**'s my gin?
I need it now, more than ever.
Listen chicken,when Hel* freezes over and you give up drinking gin that is when I will use a capital "C" in chicken.
Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#54411 Mar 27, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Listen chicken,when Hel* freezes over and you give up drinking gin that is when I will use a capital "C" in chicken.
If I give up gin, no small sacrifice, will you start addressing me as "Chicken", with a Capital "C"?

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#54412 Mar 27, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
If I give up gin, no small sacrifice, will you start addressing me as "Chicken", with a Capital "C"?
Ah, no! I will always refer to you as chicken, small "c".
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#54413 Mar 27, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, no! I will always refer to you as chicken, small "c".
Fine.
If them are your sincere sediments, Frmr, I shan't give up my gin; rather, I intend to triple my intake, so perhaps someone should summon the Kingdom ambulance to stand by in case I unfortunately tumble from my bedroom window onto the harsh concrete below.
You better not be the ambulance driver, either.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#54414 Mar 27, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine.
If them are your sincere sediments, Frmr, I shan't give up my gin; rather, I intend to triple my intake, so perhaps someone should summon the Kingdom ambulance to stand by in case I unfortunately tumble from my bedroom window onto the harsh concrete below.
You better not be the ambulance driver, either.
I am the ambulance driver, and I shall drive you directly to my Hollow and into the rusted roaster, then the oven.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#54415 Mar 27, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I am the ambulance driver, and I shall drive you directly to my Hollow and into the rusted roaster, then the oven.
You'd still cook me, even if I was bloated with gin?
You'd get drunk just eating me, and then you'd probably throw up, like I did yesterday, due to a nasty bout of the pip.
Did I get any sympathy from you then?
No, of course not, not even a whit.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#54416 Mar 27, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd still cook me, even if I was bloated with gin?
You'd get drunk just eating me, and then you'd probably throw up, like I did yesterday, due to a nasty bout of the pip.
Did I get any sympathy from you then?
No, of course not, not even a whit.
Well of course you didn't get any sympathy from me yesterday. The reason you threw up yesterday is because you drank too much gin. You did NOT have the pip. I offered to make you chicken soup!!
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#54417 Mar 27, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Well of course you didn't get any sympathy from me yesterday. The reason you threw up yesterday is because you drank too much gin. You did NOT have the pip. I offered to make you chicken soup!!
Oh yeah, you offered me chicken soup, all right, but you pointedly neglected to mention that I'd be the chicken in the chicken soup.
You're ruthless, Frmr to attempt to feed me to myself.
It's a shame, that's exactly what it is.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#54418 Mar 28, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, you offered me chicken soup, all right, but you pointedly neglected to mention that I'd be the chicken in the chicken soup.
You're ruthless, Frmr to attempt to feed me to myself.
It's a shame, that's exactly what it is.
No, I never said I was going to feed you to you. I said I would give you chicken soup, of course I would eat all the chicken in the soup though.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#54419 Mar 28, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>No, I never said I was going to feed you to you. I said I would give you chicken soup, of course I would eat all the chicken in the soup though.
Well, that just makes everything so much worse, for me, but especially for my adoring Kingdom-ites, who won't take kindly to being ruled by a Skeleton King, they'll be real scared, and will have you to blame.
I guarantee, the Kingdom-ites won't thank you for cooking their King.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#54420 Mar 28, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that just makes everything so much worse, for me, but especially for my adoring Kingdom-ites, who won't take kindly to being ruled by a Skeleton King, they'll be real scared, and will have you to blame.
I guarantee, the Kingdom-ites won't thank you for cooking their King.
The Kingdom-ites will forget all about you once they get a look at their new King, the piglet.
Piglet Von Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#54421 Mar 28, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>The Kingdom-ites will forget all about you once they get a look at their new King, the piglet.
(concerned)

Auntie, I'm not sure if the Kingdom-ites will wholly embrace me as their New King, without some kind of believable explanation for what happened to Dad, and they might turn on us both, if they find out that Dad's not around because you ate him.
I wish you'd reconsider putting a flambéed end to Dad.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#54422 Mar 28, 2014
Piglet Von Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
(concerned)
Auntie, I'm not sure if the Kingdom-ites will wholly embrace me as their New King, without some kind of believable explanation for what happened to Dad, and they might turn on us both, if they find out that Dad's not around because you ate him.
I wish you'd reconsider putting a flambéed end to Dad.
Well you make a good point about the whole situation sweet boy. Oh I guess I will take up needle work to take my mind of fricasseeing your pappy.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#54423 Mar 28, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Well you make a good point about the whole situation sweet boy. Oh I guess I will take up needle work to take my mind of fricasseeing your pappy.
Oh Frmr, just for saying that, I'm going to put genuine tin hinges on all the doors & cupboards in your Hollow.
This could be the beginning of a whole, new, improved relationship between us, you know.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#54424 Mar 28, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Frmr, just for saying that, I'm going to put genuine tin hinges on all the doors & cupboards in your Hollow.
This could be the beginning of a whole, new, improved relationship between us, you know.
Listen chicken, there is no NEW or improved relationship between us. I love that nephew of mine, the piglet and will do anything for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Crest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 3 hr Mister Chix 114,597
News New Mexico governor warns of furloughs, fiscal ... 4 hr pvtryan 6
TRUMP just POed Many More People 5 hr Bull Durham 46
What is Sen Udall Yapping Abouy? 18 hr pvtryan 1
Face on the Barroom Floor 23 hr bella 4
Meals on Wheels Wed bummer 9
Can Bosley Regrow Your Hair? No! Wed Klaatu 1

Cedar Crest Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cedar Crest Mortgages