Gov. Martinez announces appointments ...

Gov. Martinez announces appointments to university boards of regents [11:30 a.m.]

There are 5 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Feb 22, 2011, titled Gov. Martinez announces appointments to university boards of regents [11:30 a.m.]. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

SANTA FE Governor Susana Martinez announced Monday that she has made additional appointments to the Boards of Regents at the University of New Mexico and New Mexico State University.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

Artemus

Barnesville, OH

#1 Feb 22, 2011
Good to see the Governor is finally appointing New Mexicans to education, rather than importing them from Texas and Florida.
jmadden

Pueblo Of Acoma, NM

#2 Feb 22, 2011
GLAd to see Jack 'pay to play" Fortner got a return on his $42,000 investement. I am not suprised that with a GOP on the 4th floor things are worse.
Check 6

Los Alamos, NM

#3 Feb 22, 2011
And "little Hitler" vowed to eliminate corruption...Jack is getting a good return on his contribution and on the lending of his centurion for Susana and family member's travels to and from Farmington.
OMG

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Feb 22, 2011
jmadden wrote:
GLAd to see Jack 'pay to play" Fortner got a return on his $42,000 investement. I am not suprised that with a GOP on the 4th floor things are worse.
Martinez is so predictable and she DARE criticism Richardson! Her big buck donors are being repaid handsomely. Fortner, oh boy.......
Armando Bronca

Los Alamos, NM

#5 Feb 23, 2011
They are both hypocrites. He said that they never discussed the "regents issue" during her campaign...what a bunch of "caca de toro!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Crest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote For Donald Trump 1 hr Sextet 3
APS Deputy Superintendent With New Charges In C... 1 hr ABQPublicSchmiels 14
News Locals say southern flag not a threat 2 hr NotLaughingWithUB... 264
Albuquerque Public Schools Board Postpones Deci... 3 hr Why 5
News Albuquerque drag racers caught on camera 3 hr Tabatha 6
APS school board 3 hr John F 3
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 4 hr Mister Chix 58,673
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cedar Crest Mortgages