Who do you support for County Sheriff in New Mexico (Bernalillo County) in 2010?

Posted in the Cedar Crest Forum

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 28, 2010
Had a few Emails back and forth and I can see he cares more and wants to make a difference, for the better.
GO MANNY

Rio Rancho, NM

#2 Nov 1, 2010
Vote for Manny Gonzales III for Sheriff. He is the best candidate to run BCSO! GO MANNY!!

“It Stinks-From the Word 'Go'!”

Since: Nov 10

Cedar Crest, NM

#3 Nov 1, 2010
The best one was not allowed to run, former Captain Marie Sisi Miranda of the Albuquerque Police Department, and we all lose.
David E Frazee

Beirut, Lebanon

#4 Nov 2, 2010
I have known Dan Houston since early childhood and probably know him better than anybody excepting maybe some of his family.
Dan is a true professional! He has the education, experience and training to set him apart from his opponent.
Dan is dedicated to the people of Bernalillo County. It is his home and his love. Bernalillo County cannot go wrong with Dan Houston as Sheriff. He is a "real" Sheriff!
I wholeheartly support Dan Houston for Sheriff of Bernalillo County and am proud to have served with him on the Bernalillo County Sheriff's Department for almost three decades!
Manny's #1 Fan

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Nov 2, 2010
I have known Manny forever he is the best candidate
Peralta de Peralta

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#6 Nov 2, 2010
Hopefully Houston will do at the county level what Berry is doing at the municiple level; everyone who's taken in gets checked to see if they are in my country illegally.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#7 Nov 2, 2010
[QUOTE who="Manny's #1 Fan"]I have known Manny forever he is the best candidate[/QUOTE]

Correct me if I am wrong but is this not undercover Manny and speeding to an accident two days late Manny who lied to State Police?

Or is that another of our great Sheriffs?

Our voe went to Dan Houston....
mhc

Scottsdale, AZ

#8 Nov 2, 2010
Your thinking of Trujillo from Sandoval county.
Phan2mas

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Jan 7, 2011
Bluntly Spoken wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct me if I am wrong but is this not undercover Manny and speeding to an accident two days late Manny who lied to State Police?
Or is that another of our great Sheriffs?
Our voe went to Dan Houston....
Yes, you are wrong. It was the Sandoval County Sheriff. Hopefully, that is not the only reason that you voted for Houston. Houston is universally despised by the people who actually have worked or do work for him. The department is already falling apart.
11BravoCibVet

United States

#10 Jan 8, 2012
Bluntly Spoken wrote:
Had a few Emails back and forth and I can see he cares more and wants to make a difference, for the better.
The best candidate is the one who understands and upholds his oath ! To "Obey respect and defend the constitutions of the United States and the State of NM" Period ! If he isnt an Oathkeeper he or she is a CRIMINAL! Oathkeeper and 3percenters all the way! Allways would back a deputy in the lawfull execution of his or her duty. They go against the oath? I am against them as are a significant part of armed forces , vets, and peace officers as well! Food for though and the preservation of peace indeed!
Whack

Santa Fe, NM

#11 Jan 8, 2012
11BravoCibVet wrote:
<quoted text> The best candidate is the one who understands and upholds his oath ! To "Obey respect and defend the constitutions of the United States and the State of NM" Period ! If he isnt an Oathkeeper he or she is a CRIMINAL! Oathkeeper and 3percenters all the way! Allways would back a deputy in the lawfull execution of his or her duty. They go against the oath? I am against them as are a significant part of armed forces , vets, and peace officers as well! Food for though and the preservation of peace indeed!
job.
11BravoCibVet

Phoenix, AZ

#12 Jan 8, 2012
Whack wrote:
<quoted text>
job.
We know your a whack job! No need to state the obvious. But in addition you are a Domestic enemy as well if you disagree with the very basic issues of adhering to the law of the land I mentioned. Period . Now stop with the , whack- and go get a job!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Crest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
King: Gov. Martinez "does not have Latino heart" 2 hr CornDogz 11
Rockies close to switching Triple-A affiliation... 2 hr CornDogz 1
Mental Health Ballot Issue 2 hr CornDogz 1
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 2 hr Mister Chix 55,220
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 3 hr Oh sure 106,148
Mattel to introduce 'Mariachi Barbie' 3 hr Oh sure 71
You Know You're From New Mexico When... (Apr '12) Mon jokerswild 234
•••
•••

Cedar Crest Jobs