Nonprofit helps get Northern New Mexi...

Nonprofit helps get Northern New Mexico family into new home

There are 2 comments on the The Santa Fe New Mexican story from Jul 29, 2009, titled Nonprofit helps get Northern New Mexico family into new home. In it, The Santa Fe New Mexican reports that:

On Tuesday, Vangie Montoya decided that angels walk on Earth. That was the day she got a call from Anthony Roybal, executive director of the nonprofit weatherization program Los Amigos in Santa Fe.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Santa Fe New Mexican.

Margaret

UK

#2 Aug 9, 2009
I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Margaret

http://grantfoundation.net
Margaret

United States

#3 Aug 13, 2009
I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Margaret

http://grantfoundation.net

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Crest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 3 hr Katia 62,978
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 4 hr Mister Chix 113,979
NBC News Projects TRUMP as US President at 930 PM 5 hr Dingus 49
3 Million Illegal Aliens Vote for Hillary Clin... 6 hr Frank 41
News Attorneys: Suspect in road-rage shooting agrees... 6 hr Dick 6
Poll Who's hotter at KOB-TV? (Dec '11) 6 hr Rira 40
Name a foreign leader you admire. 6 hr Malcolm 58

Cedar Crest Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance