Haters need to lay off star n monica
Not Nicole

Lexington Park, MD

#23 Jul 1, 2013
Hey yo yo yo! I'm thug thissel! Alright.....Okay. So... Like.... Haters gonna Hate LOL! GET A NEW LINE NICOLE AND A LIFE!!!!! Muahh peace out cheese puff :•}
Lol

Lexington Park, MD

#24 Jul 1, 2013
Ima find out who this Nicole b!tch is and f*ck her head up
sad

United States

#27 Jul 2, 2013
Stepaunt wrote:
<quoted text>Fed Up why don't you wait. My family were at the funeral (he was buried in a cooler) that baby had bruises all over him, his hands were swollen huge, he had holes in his head where someone struck him. Do you think his mom should have protected him?????She was arrested at the house he was murdered in watching TV, eating chips and laughing!!!!! Really?
Didn't know they had already buried the baby! Never did see an obit in the paper. What funeral home took care of him?
fyi

United States

#28 Jul 2, 2013
Nicole is monicas sister that's why she os defenfing the murders
not

Charlotte, NC

#29 Jul 2, 2013
Nicole is not her sister its her friend Tasha. Tasha Lamb why are u wanting to hide who u really are hell if u want to defend a piece of sh t like Monica then be real about it.
Mary

Harrisonburg, VA

#30 Jul 2, 2013
sad wrote:
<quoted text> Didn't know they had already buried the baby! Never did see an obit in the paper. What funeral home took care of him?
Hurst-Scott in Richlands they buried him Friday.He can rest in peace now.
lol

Richlands, VA

#31 Jul 2, 2013
If nicole is tasha lamb....well her name explains it all! She is a filthy human just like the skank nastys who were arrested! I just want to know why? Why would anyone starve a child and beat it like that? Not in a million years could I ever think about doing that. Not only is it the sick fcks fault its also social services for letting the mother keep the child when all she is interested in is how many cods she can fit in every hole in her body at once! They should b the blame for not giving the poor baby to someone who wants it! I cant see how anyone could take up for them. Its plain as day that the child was beat....does a 8 month old beat n put cigarettes on itself? Weight 14 pounds n lay in dirty diapers? Or wait kill its self ? Anyone who takes up for them is just as skanky as they are. I mean look at them!!!!
Curses

North Tazewell, VA

#32 Jul 2, 2013
lol wrote:
If nicole is tasha lamb....well her name explains it all! She is a filthy human just like the skank nastys who were arrested! I just want to know why? Why would anyone starve a child and beat it like that? Not in a million years could I ever think about doing that. Not only is it the sick fcks fault its also social services for letting the mother keep the child when all she is interested in is how many cods she can fit in every hole in her body at once! They should b the blame for not giving the poor baby to someone who wants it! I cant see how anyone could take up for them. Its plain as day that the child was beat....does a 8 month old beat n put cigarettes on itself? Weight 14 pounds n lay in dirty diapers? Or wait kill its self ? Anyone who takes up for them is just as skanky as they are. I mean look at them!!!!
I couldn't agree more with this poster.Where was social services all this time? They can't say they weren't notified because they were..more than once I might add. THEY DID NOTHING.NOTHING! I am disgusted and sickened that not one SS worker tried to help this baby! Now it begins...sleep well imo
justice for baby braylyn

Upper Marlboro, MD

#33 Jul 2, 2013
BABY BRAYLYN was my great nephew starr was my so called step neice and i can't believe this happen ... we went to his poor funeral and it was the sadest thing I've ever seen ...to the ppl the didn't go to his funeral you have no idea what it was like and this was not a mistake. star does not deserve the title of a mother and for all 3 i hope justice prevails !!!!!! JUSTICE FOR BABY BRAYLYN !!!!!!!!!!
wake up

Aylett, VA

#34 Jul 3, 2013
It is messed up that someone would defiend these ppl. the dont even deserve death. these people dont deserve jail. torture is the only justice that fits the crime. i am a great uncle to the kid. and for those who are saying "parents" dont know what they are talking about. the kids dad is a good guy who loves and takes care of his kids, he is in jail right now. And know that if he wasnt that this would have never happened. these people need razor cuts all over them and then bath them in acid, a piece of bread and a cup of water a day just enoough to keep them alive. id love to have ownership of these people. i open a shop up and charge $0.01 for people to come in and punch these sick f*!ks.
wtf

Richlands, VA

#36 Jul 3, 2013
what azzes wrote:
<quoted text>
What are u talking about??? This not an abortion thread,it's concerning the death of an innocent child.
Stay on topic or start your own abortion thread!
fuckTARD!
Nicole

Fort Washington, MD

#37 Jul 3, 2013
Lol wrote:
Ima find out who this Nicole b!tch is and f*ck her head up
I'll tell you who I am. I'm someone who believes in the rule of law. Monica and Star are as innocent as that baby until a court proves them guilty. I'm someone who stands up for what is right, no matter how many of you haters threaten me!
Nicole

Fort Washington, MD

#38 Jul 3, 2013
not wrote:
Nicole is not her sister its her friend Tasha. Tasha Lamb why are u wanting to hide who u really are hell if u want to defend a piece of sh t like Monica then be real about it.
I'm not Tasha, and Monica is innocent until proven guilty. Don't be a hater.
Nicole

Fort Washington, MD

#39 Jul 3, 2013
lol wrote:
If nicole is tasha lamb....well her name explains it all! She is a filthy human just like the skank nastys who were arrested! I just want to know why? Why would anyone starve a child and beat it like that? Not in a million years could I ever think about doing that. Not only is it the sick fcks fault its also social services for letting the mother keep the child when all she is interested in is how many cods she can fit in every hole in her body at once! They should b the blame for not giving the poor baby to someone who wants it! I cant see how anyone could take up for them. Its plain as day that the child was beat....does a 8 month old beat n put cigarettes on itself? Weight 14 pounds n lay in dirty diapers? Or wait kill its self ? Anyone who takes up for them is just as skanky as they are. I mean look at them!!!!
Tasha is a wonderful person. Haters gotta hate.
Nicole

Fort Washington, MD

#40 Jul 3, 2013
wake up wrote:
It is messed up that someone would defiend these ppl. the dont even deserve death. these people dont deserve jail. torture is the only justice that fits the crime. i am a great uncle to the kid. and for those who are saying "parents" dont know what they are talking about. the kids dad is a good guy who loves and takes care of his kids, he is in jail right now. And know that if he wasnt that this would have never happened. these people need razor cuts all over them and then bath them in acid, a piece of bread and a cup of water a day just enoough to keep them alive. id love to have ownership of these people. i open a shop up and charge $0.01 for people to come in and punch these sick f*!ks.
They deserve respect and a fair trial, not these threats from awful angry people who don't even know they are innocent until found guilty in a fair trial.
dusty

Richlands, VA

#41 Jul 3, 2013
justice for baby braylyn wrote:
BABY BRAYLYN was my great nephew starr was my so called step neice and i can't believe this happen ... we went to his poor funeral and it was the sadest thing I've ever seen ...to the ppl the didn't go to his funeral you have no idea what it was like and this was not a mistake. star does not deserve the title of a mother and for all 3 i hope justice prevails !!!!!! JUSTICE FOR BABY BRAYLYN !!!!!!!!!!
i sure hope justice prevails for the lil feller......as for all 3 of the so called ppl i hope they spend the rest of there lives locked up and a differnt inmate remindes them everday with a ass kicking for what they did.....i do know 1 thing they will have to answer to the big man up stairs one day for what they did
Earn Respect

Blacksburg, VA

#42 Jul 3, 2013
Nicole wrote:
<quoted text>
They deserve respect and a fair trial, not these threats from awful angry people who don't even know they are innocent until found guilty in a fair trial.
Nicole, they deserve respect MY ASS!!!! Respect is earned that is the only way you receive respect, earn it. These three have not done one DAMN thing in life to earn respect for. They might not have been found guilty YET, but they are a HELL of a long way from innocent.
Who tf

Columbia, SC

#43 Jul 3, 2013
Nicole wrote:
<quoted text>
Tasha is a wonderful person. Haters gotta hate.
omg ! do u not know how dumb u look when u say $hit like that lay off the drugs u dumb a$$ cun+ haters gotta hate !?! Think of something to say that don't make u look like u never seen a day of school
CURIOUS

Richlands, VA

#44 Jul 3, 2013
Monica (Blane) had 3 children, two of which have been adopted by family members (Thank God for them). I would like to know where Blane's little boy is. Is he in as much danger as little Brylan was. Blane's baby boy is not much older than the child she is accused of harming. My prayers are with the family of the baby. He is now in God's care and justice will prevail in this life and in the next. May God have mercy on the souls of the three accused. Unless they turn their lives over to God, they will face the worse kind of judgment.
Truthfully

Grundy, VA

#45 Jul 3, 2013
I know both Monica and her boyfriend and personally I wouldn't have left my dog with her let alone my baby! People like her make me sick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Short girl at Valero 11 min Emily 17
Is Samantha Street trustworthy? 40 min FuckThatWhore 2
How do people get a home built for them on low ... (May '10) 4 hr hope 33
Bryan Hurd?? (Sep '13) 5 hr Bryan Hurd 20
Deer, tell me why? 17 hr Eternal truth 56
i am the biggest idiot ever! 17 hr Eternal truth 10
Helping others. 19 hr Eternal truth 2

Cedar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cedar Bluff Mortgages