Happy Birthday to Deputy Shawn Hess

Happy Birthday to Deputy Shawn Hess

Posted in the Cedar Bluff Forum

Shawns Aunt Lucy

Whitesburg, KY

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Happy 38th Birthday Shawn, I miss you so much! Each day of my life has a empty feeling because, you are no longer there with that HAPPY SMILE AND YOUR FUNNY JOKES. I know you are up in heaven keeping everybody laughing. I couldnt have special order you and got a more perfect newphew. You are missed so much!
Special Thanks to Tazewell Sheriff Department (His family) He loved all of U.
And the community of Tazewell and Richlands Thank U for your Prayers, and kindness. You will never be forgotten by his family, We Love You All.
HBDSH

Ashburn, VA

#2 Feb 6, 2013
Happy 38th Birthday to Deputy Shawn Hess
R.I.P.and to Shawns family may God bless & hold you all in his loving arms
Flying High

Princeton, WV

#3 Feb 7, 2013
I posted on another site about how I met Shawn on another site.I met Shawn a couple of years before he had the accident. I thought he was one of the best friends a person could ever find in the world.I was looking for a Pilot Instructor when I met him,To make my Pilots License. He was always jokeing and laughing ever time I was with him. He was a very honest guy and loved his job,and his kind of work.He was very helpful and always wanted to help people any way he could.The only regret I had about him was I didnt get to know him long before I did.Its so hard to find true friends like he was.He was one of the most honest and loyal friends I have ever had.I will never forget him,I will always remember all the good times we had and all the good laughs we had.He will never be forgotten.He was the one that also learned me a what I know about computers and he was the one that set and made my email address,which is the same today,as it was the day he made it for me.RIP Shawn.
recon

Glen Allen, VA

#4 Feb 7, 2013
Happy belated birthday Shawn I never knew you but we are all brothers in Christ God rest your soul and God bless your family
Defenders

Raven, VA

#5 Feb 8, 2013
It's always a fitting tribute,to remember fallen men.women,that die in service to their country,hometown.Shawn Hess seemed to be dedicated to his duty of protecting the people he served,even gave his life in doing so!Happy birthday in Heaven,Shawn.
Not

North Tazewell, VA

#6 Feb 9, 2013
I wonder did heaven need a angel or karma really a b!tch. Yea he ruined my life what a nice guy.
Flying High 1964

Princeton, WV

#7 Feb 4, 2014
A few more days wil Shawn Hesses Birthday...Just wanted to let the family know that I still think about him very often. And will never forget the courage he had in him to want to stick with me and build my confidence up to be a pilot.I never will forget the good times we had and the great humor you always had... You was a great guy.. I will never forget you..You was a great guy and well liked by all that knew you...RIP My Fiend
Really

Morristown, TN

#8 Feb 5, 2014
Not wrote:
I wonder did heaven need a angel or karma really a b!tch. Yea he ruined my life what a nice guy.
Keep your rude comments to yourself. Quit blaming others for your screw ups. No one can ruin your life you are the only person that can do that. Your own actions ruin your life. Shawn just probably called you out on something you weren't suppose to be doing. I knew Shawn in high school. He was a great person. He was always laughing and joking around. RIP Shawn
Flying High 1964

Princeton, WV

#9 Feb 5, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep your rude comments to yourself. Quit blaming others for your screw ups. No one can ruin your life you are the only person that can do that. Your own actions ruin your life. Shawn just probably called you out on something you weren't suppose to be doing. I knew Shawn in high school. He was a great person. He was always laughing and joking around. RIP Shawn
Thanks for your nice reply. I agree with you Shawn was a great guy that was well liked by all that knew him. I didn't see this rude comment made from that dirty B@$turd.Shame that we have people that is able to post on here that's an idiot like this.
Flying High 1964

Princeton, WV

#10 Feb 5, 2014
Not wrote:
An Idiot like you ruined your own life. Don't try to blame a good hard working guy for your dumb stupid mistakes.Hope you learn from your mistakes,that YOU choose to make.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carolyn ward tyler!!! (May '15) 18 hr A friend 27
Local Hangouts Sep 13 Pol 3
Clinch Valley Treatment Center Aug '16 Measure it 3
Home wrecking gas well workers Aug '16 Mad 1
Just plum funny (Jan '16) Aug '16 In the know 4
People in the hood Aug '16 Dagwood 11
Handle with care. Aug '16 Lonely Ghost 1

Cedar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance